Trap?

Belle or Nyan?

i.e. the girl of the boy

Attached: 3868230E-41D0-450F-BEFF-DC08FA1BF6E0.jpg (809x709, 111K)

Belle's horizontal form of pointing and dabbing is just terrible.

Never wanted to punch two faces so bad

One is a protected class in the West.

Nyan seems more genuine.

The other one reminds me of something pretending to be human to trick you.

Funny since Nyan is actually a trap.

Right is just an average girl and harmless internet fad.

Left is just playing it up with makeup and costumes to get money from men.

I don't care or have a preference really, one just does stuff for fun which is fine I guess but it's also amusing to watch so many guys hand over money to the other despite how hard she's playing it.

>right is a girl

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahhhahahahahahhhhaahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahhhahaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaha

Attached: 1FC979A4-6125-49AB-85AA-7445A134104E.png (1334x750, 1.31M)

I'll prove you wrong by making her pregnant!

the right has a genuine sense of wonder

the left is thinking "how many dicks can i suck today"

Why do gays always lie and say Nyan is a trap? She is obviously a girl. Crossdressing gay men never pass.

Belle Delphine is literally a giant lizard. Not a lizard-person. A giant lizard. Its rendition of the hit-or-miss tik tok was atrocious. Nyan felt that performance with every cell of her body. Belle's performance was sloppy and full of narcissism.

A giant lizard.

Attached: belledelphine.jpg (628x353, 35K)

Can you fuck off with this fucking zoomer shit? If you have tiktok or vine installed on your phone can you just end your own life PLEASE

Is it bad that I'll only say Nyan if someone can provide conclusive proof she is male?

Fuck you, old man! It's our time now.

I don't care what Nyan-chan is, but I want to make love to her!

>Belle is just terrible
Fixed

Did you take this from her Patreon?

That just makes """her""" more genuine you silly billy.

>implying you shouldn't end your life first
Hurry up and die already so I can stop paying for your social security.

Souless vs Soul

>the left is thinking "how can I get pathetic men to give me more easy money?"
FTFY
I can't really blame her because holy fuck how seemingly easy is it to get ludicrous amounts of money with little to no effort, when these men keep throwing it her way? Choosing between a dead-end minimum wage job where you're easily replaceable and continuously picking up slack of other people, is less appealing than implying some sort of supposed sex appeal without actually having to go nude, for 10-100 times the monthly pay.

>cashgrab remake vs soulful original