>I have a clear skin
>I use skincare products and shower every other day
>I have hobbies outside of computers
>I have a normal face
>I can grow a non patchy beard
>I have a normal hairline
>Healthy
>I say thank you and you're welcome and try to be nice even to dicks

Where the FUCK is my promised gf? Did I fall for the self improvement meme? Can I go back to playing league 16 hours a day, now?

>inb4 that's not enough

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (443x550, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjKNbfA64EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have a clear a skin
this is your problem. girls see your half-digested breakfast and get immediately turned off.

>he still has incel smell

>incmell

>I use skincare products
What products?

What are both of you talking about?
What half-digested breakfast?
What's incel smell and how do I remove it? I used shampoo, body wash and a deodorant

>expecting women to come to you

You have to make the first move faggot

Retard are you talking to girls? Only Chad has girls walking up to him everyone else is betabux.

How, where? Is there a guide?

pic related and a cream for pimples

Attached: bioderma-hydrabio-h2o-micelle-solution-review-1.jpg (1066x1600, 219K)

Look if you don't even know where to find women, such as bars or clubs or even just the fucking supermarket, don't complain you don't get any women. Literally every place imaginable is fine to meet women, any woman will appreciate it most of the time if you simply strike up a simple short conversation with them.

I've had numerous times I got a phone number in 5 minutes of talking to someone on the train or while waiting for something.

Every guy has to make the first move with women, and if you don't do that the other improvements have no advantage at all when it comes to getting women.

Idk how to talk them I'm a fuckin incel neet. I would observe the normal people around me in my day to day and copy them if I was you.

Your really good looking if you can get numbers in 5 minutes, I doubt op is.

If you said you go on tinder then maybe I would be confused but I'm assuming you don't use it.
Get on tinder buddy, and maybe settle a little and buy premium.

I'm not that good looking. I'd say a 7 to 7,5 at best.

What I learned from my days being single is that being able to strike up and hold a conversation while coming over as somewhat charming and dominant is way more important than looks alone.

Attached: thot.jpg (720x1096, 61K)

It's because you're trying to hard bro. You don't have to be so desperate.

So if I don't try, I have to improve myself, if I improve myself, I am trying too hard. Very nice system you have there.

How many girls have you asked out last year?

>didnt mention being white
Youre a pajeet arent you?

You dont have a GF cause you're an asshole who thinks highly of himself, I can tell by the way of your post. Also you probably have a shallow personality and done nothing interesting that could make a conversation last longer than 10 minutes.

Girls likes men with charm and character. Not just someone who excuse himself and say thanks and generally being a sack of beans.

You dont have to be a chadm just better than you are now.

You should live and better yourself for yourself, not pussy.

You're improving yourself for the sake of getting a girlfriend.
We can tell and we know once you get that you'll lose all motivation. It's not self improvement if the goal is someone else's love

He's not an asshole, assholes are vhads generally. He is a creep.

It isn't bad to only be interested in sex with women. In all honesty, they can go fuck themselves. It just the subversion instead of being upfront that make you a bitch. Tell them what you want and if they aren't game, on to the next one.

Lol and how many times has that worked for you? Sure I try to be very upfront with my intentions when I meet girls but never in the way that you straight out say you want to have sex, but more in a subverted way once you've spent a lot of the evening and night togheter.
Women like to be chased, they like the game and its just biological. If you come across as too desperate its a huge turn off, unless the girl is a total bitch and she probably has STD cause shes so easy to sleep with (I generally walk away if I notice that the girl is too easy cause they there is somthing wrong).

How is he a creep? Fucking retard.

Attached: xtagu4fzdry11.gif (261x514, 35K)

None of that matters if you don't actually talk to girls dummie

Whats your skincare routine homie

This, I can tell hes annoying humblebragger with no personality whatsoever, explains why he doesn't have a gf. Probably insufferable and annoying.

You're not following the regimen, are you? Hop on this shit, nigger:
youtube.com/watch?v=RjKNbfA64EE