Go out and see this all over a stop sign

>go out and see this all over a stop sign
>immediately want to become an anti white terrorist
How do I get over this feel?

Attached: 47499589_10215221664789677_5653203226791510016_o.jpg (1152x2048, 275K)

Where abouts was this photo taken?

There's nothing wrong with spreading hatred and subtle violence, user. It's pure human nature expressing itself.

>How do I get over this feel?

Just wait until your next impulse comes along.
That's how you people work, isn't it?

Even as a beta blackbot nigga I'm just used to make an example to these people while actual rape ape Tyrones go untouched.

Attached: notthisshitagain.jpg (250x218, 7K)

hey rabbi wacha doin??

this, I'd like to move there, please.

i hope you try to do something and get shot by a cop

Through the sweet, sweet feeling of beating the shit out of white people. They're soft, so there's nothing to be afraid of. Attack them for fun, put them in their place.

Attached: 1550966050739.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

Adults beating up kids riding bikes
Whatever makes you feel better nigger

Attached: 1551737753030.jpg (896x717, 120K)

Do you mean example as in fight them or example as in your a dumb black guy
I can't tell because of the shity sentence structure

Jesus Christ is this leftist shitposting hour? Did you guys get btfo on pol agsin? Because that usually coincides with leftist shilling here.

News flash: the majority of Americans are liberal and don't vote because all parties are right-shifted
Furthermore, kill yourself

Thank you for proving my concerns correct. Heres a fun fact, R9k is a pol board, always has been. Yes most of us post on pol, we hate women, progressiveness and all the things that pols enemys hate. You will never change this.

Die of cervical cancer whore.

>All parties are right shifted
Your a retard
>most Americans are liberal
Liberalism can obly work in a hemogonus white country it was made by white people
>lastly
Just because California has a shitton of the population doesn't reflect the rest of America

polniggers are literally the worst thing about this board

Attached: why not be quiet.png (443x712, 90K)

Leave it then. I will never understand why unwelcome losers come on our board and whinge about the content. Inb4
>but muh rules dont say so
>no that not wat the boards about
>incel

Mother fucker this is Jow Forums what do you think happens when speech and truth are not suppressed. The truth is comes to light.
>Inb4 boomer conspiracy theories
I'm talking rational stuff like race and IQ

>the race that subjugated all others and enslaved your ancestors to be used as farm equipment is soft and weak

Keep poking the sleeping giant.

>Im a nigger

Lol not original. Nigger boy.

>R9k is a pol board
You can't even spell Jow Forums, let alone its culture.
>Your a retard
Sure thing.

Ya, you have an ape iq.

Yes I can normie. Get off my board.

Youre literally the one demanding acceptance on a board she hates, full of men she despises even though she doesnt care about its future. If no one here cares about normies you people wouldnt post here. Im literally the only reason you have meaning in your life lmao. Imagine being as pathetic as you.

>being this delusional
lol kill yourself

You get off my board, you dicklet faggot

You fucking leave. Literally just go back to .
Just fuck off or kill yourself.

user, I have a newsflash for you too
The majority of people you're calling "liberal" do not infact align with the current meaning of the term in our political climate right now, not even remotely

revolution is in order
why are we fighting each other when we could be bombing the capital

Pretty sure most Apes have a bigger IQ (and a better sense of morals), they just lack the ability to speak.

Calm down comrade, I was pointing out they are not infact as retardedly liberal extreme left commies as some are claiming. Majority of people aren't far anything, they're very slightly one way or the other, and mostly concerned about their own freedoms, being left alone by others and quality of life rather than any fucking revolution or policing of speech or whatever else m8. Relax

Attached: 1385469356189.jpg (300x300, 23K)

I will not relax
The government is an anti-democratic shitshow run by Wall Street and it's time to bring out the guillotines

I agree with White Lives Matter and iOK2bw, but the other shit annoys me. OP, just accept that racism us a thing in all races and communities, but do what you can to make the world a better place, WITHOUT using violence outside of self-defense.

Center Left Trump supporter, here. We are all allowed to have different views, opinions and values.

>be me
>be chink
>pretends to be a white supremacist in twitter and gab
>actually gets invited for a white supremacist discord channel
>joins out of curiosity
>preliminary/selection thread
>"i swear im 100% aryan desu"
>mods actually fall for it
>spends two week talking with so called "neo Nazis"
>actually turned out to be pretty nice. Many of them are actual otakus and dont hate us Asians that much

I dont see anything wrong with white supremacist, OP. If my own country was littered with foreignERS who rape i would be angry too

Yea you are my guy, have fun wearing thigh highs and getting fucked in the ass twink

go fuck your self with a dildo stupid fag

white peolpe could raise above blacks any time

Again chink here
I agree
Also
>double dubs that ends with 88

>i want to move to a place where one (1) troubled white youth prankmaster lives because he defaced public property there
it's probably the blackest neighborhood this kid could find for maximum shenanigans. and it was probably black kids that did this.

>this sticker is allowed to say nigger because it's black

Attached: biggestgrin.jpg (600x539, 35K)

Alright, what jannie nigger deleted these posts?

Attached: stab crab.jpg (1200x627, 55K)

You mean a terrorist to anti whites
Or just an anti white fag?