Untitled

Attached: calves routine.webm (480x600, 677K)

Pathetic.

upvoted

fuck, my dudes. i'm only 5'10" and although I get laughed at on Jow Forums, i've never even been close to a situation like OP and couldn't imagine dealing with this shit.

my heart goes out to your shorter bros. good luck out there

damn his calves must be pretty strong to stay flexed that long

damn, my guy probably did it out of instinct at first, figuring he'd make a quit witty intro and have her laughing, but then as soon as he was knee deep in it he realized he couldn't just shrink down like 3 inches without her realizing it and was stuck.

looks like he got her laughing though, the heffer

I know right how pathetic.

He's still giving it a try, here i am 5'11, good looking, decent body, not fat, not poor and im still crippled with anxiety and self doubt

>tfw 5'11"
>people always insist I'm actually 6'0"

Attached: 1559497759949.jpg (1080x1920, 141K)

>tfw 5'10"
>have always claimed 6'0
>never questioned once >:)

>6'2
>NOOOO YOU MUST BE LIKE 6'4

Attached: 1560981076707.png (600x580, 397K)

>5'10"
>5'8" and below insist I'm 6'

Attached: 1557719456169.jpg (2250x3000, 934K)

>6'2
>claim to be 6'0 to indirectly call out the manlet who has been lying about it this whole time
>one girl confronts him about it and he has a complete meltdown

fuck I just wanted to keep him in line a bit not fucking destroy this dude. am I a bad person ?

Why is Jow Forums so full of hate when it comes to manlets? It's the same as making fun of a person who has cancer for the rest of their life.

I go hand in hand with every manlet i meet. One day i will be immortal for those who experienced change in their life because of me. This will make me antique and for me it's considered the ultimate making it.

what a sad fucking disturbing hilarious image. wow.

he is almost floating

mirin

this is america

workin on my 3rd steroid cycle and I don't even consider the possibility of dating again. Everyone is fat, taken, or disgusting on the inside :\

Because it's hilarious

Alright I haven't seen this one before. What in THE FUCK is going on here like god damn do I hate this clown world.

>5'7
>half of the women i've fucked have been my height or taller

Attached: 1553615228980.png (225x255, 48K)

Who do you think you are trying to achieve godhood when we haven't even figured out how to put our heads in jars and all that other shit? You come back down from there motherfucker

No it's what manlets deserve for lying about their height

AHAHAHAHAAHHAH