Eat 500cals a day

>eat 500cals a day
>still not losing weight

Attached: 1533028164985s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

that's impossible and you must be retarded

lying ass nigga

If your gonna cut hard go full fasting, starvation rations fuck your shit up and you’ll lose muscle.

you do realize drinking 2 gallons of water before weighing yourself will mean you have a shit ton of water weight right?

Attached: 1560982955796s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Same thing is happening to me. I don't work out but thing is I can tell I'm losing fat and my belly is getting smaller but shit is I now weight five more pounds than when I started like a week and a half ago.

That's literally impossible lmao. Stay at 500 for a month and try to say you didn't lose weight faggot

Lmao bullshit. I’m going into week three and I’m down over 10lbs. I’m losing 0.5lbs a day. You’re doing something wrong.

>whale eats 500 cals for two days
>I gotta tell Jow Forums about this!

Do keto, OP. It's retarded at this point for fat people to not be woke on high fat/protein diets and eliminating carbs. Axe the bread. You will lose all the weight you want and can eat as much as you'd like, just make sure it's not carbs.

I eat 3500 a day and can't gain any.
Wanna trade?

>eat 500 cals a day
>drink 2000 that same day
jeez I wonder why

Everything you just said is wrong.

You're not counting right
Fasting is more muscle sparing than conventional cutting.

Attached: Screenshot_20190413-165232.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

you're lying, post your food diary for yesterday including anything you drank and how many calories they are
if you're not writing it down then you're wrong about how many calories you're eating

Or just follow CICO and don't fall for retarded fad diets.

The only reason you loose muscle is if you stop exercising them and/or don't consume enough protein to maintain them. Unless of course your at 0% BF and your body is burning muscles to fuel basic vital bodily functions. Why do you say fasting is better for muscle retention then very low calorie cutting? I'm generally curious?

IIRC it's because when fasting it doesn't matter if you exercise or not for the first two weeks you lose no real mass, however if you're at a deficit you need to make sure your protein intake is the same but you also need to exercise with the same intensity to avoid losing mass which on a deficit is hard though IMO either is fine to each their own, for me periods of fasting is easier than a much longer period of eating lower calories the diffence between them doesn't matter as much as people seem to think but Jow Forumss autistic about everything unless you're a pro bodybuilder or athlete just do whichever option is easier for you as long as it will still help you reach your goal

Makes sense. I'm just going from personal experience. I've been eating 900 calories a day for the past 5 weeks and have been loosing 1kg a week average. I'm still getting 120g protein but I need to eat the exact same thing everyday which can get boring for some people I guess. I'm cutting to 7%BF. I want those abs lol.

lying sack of shit stop lying on the internet

Yikes OP, sounds like you're going into starvation mode! When you eat that little your body will just hold onto fat to survive. You've got to eat more before you permanently damage your metabolism, this is why dieting doesn't work.

if you're losing at a rate you're happy with and you can stick with it then that's all that matters, you could also look up people fasting for weightloss on youtube and if it seems good try it, keep it up pal

>eat 500cals a day
well theres your problem. No person should ever be eating 500cals a day thats extremely unhealthy and will destroy your metabolism

>eat 500 cals one day
>still not losing weight

indeed I made the mistake myself, I have been eating nothing at all for a year now and have still maintained the exact same weight as before since my metabolism has shut down.

Are you being retarded on purpose? I honestly can't tell with this place anymore.

this is complete bullshit and not true

you can't destroy your metabolism by not eating you fucking retard, get off of Jow Forums if you are just gonna post stupid lies

this is bullshit, stop lying to yourself user.
change your attitude, read the sticky and learn something about how the body works or you'll never make it, user.

I showed why. The body isn't stupid, it understands that it needs to conserve muscle if it's not getting any food and it will switch to drawing energy from the storage it keeps exactly for case like this: adipose aka fat.
Also, you won't get to 0%, you won't even get below ~6% without drugs. The body needs some fat
Kek, accurate

eating only 500 calouries a day as a grown man will fuck up hormone function its pretty well documented.

>i want to lose weight
>hey I think starving myself will work best
Oh Op, you silly retard. But if you really are a whale-bodied human read "Features of a successful therapeutic fast of 382 days' duration
"

Remember to weigh yourself at the same time every day.

You are lightest in the morning.

I weigh myself daily after taking a shit and drinking 1/2 my coffee .

Keep it consistant , if I weigh myself at the end of the day I could be lbs heavier than the morning.

Also the water, a pint of water = 1lbs in your gut . So don't down water and hop on a scale unless you always drink the same amount before doing so.

>and can eat as much as you'd like
What a fucking meme.
You realize fatsos hear that and think they can eat 3000 cals/daily as long as it's not carbs, right?
Ketotards are getting worse at prozelytising.

is weighing daily really needed? currently bulking but I only weigh monthly should I be doing weekly or daily or what?

Not quoted but weekly is my jam.
Daily works too but don't be surprised if you get a few days where you stall out or even increase in weight. It's the average vector you should be worried about (i.e. downward long-term) rather than your day to day.

think I'll switch to weekly to make it easier to notice any trends

Impossible.
You're lying to yourself and to us.

Pic related.

Attached: 1553141960127.jpg (921x741, 301K)

REEEEEEEEEEEE LYING FATFUCK