Fellow white athletes, how do you cope with your genetic inferiority?

some african populations innately have:
>lower body fat %
>more fast twitch muscle fibers
>greater muscular endurance
>longer limbs

i play bball occasionally and have a decent build for the sport at 6'2 with long arms, but i get mogged as soon as i have to play with other long black guys. these dudes dont train at all and they have ridiculously quick first steps and body control, not to mention you get these freak show frames like kawhi leonard's with have wingspans like 8 inches longer than their height. the only white guys who can even make it to the nba without being 6'10+ have to be incredibly skilled on offense and even then they get exposed on defense (see steve nash).

Attached: 1560876452881.png (1000x800, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B003ZHVC66?_encoding=UTF8&isInIframe=1&n=133140011&ref_=dp_proddesc_0&s=digital-text&showDetailProductDesc=1#iframe-wrapper
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5260564/
si.com/vault/1997/12/08/8093395/is-it-in-the-genes-studies-have-found-physical-differences-that-might-help-explain-why-blacks-outperform-whites-in-certain-sportsbut-scientists-are-wary-of-jumping-to-conclusions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I train for strongmen so I cant relate as I am in all accounts genetically superior for that sport.

I usually just say “nigger” gotta put them in there place.

Source on your greentext or I will report this thread for racism out of b

Attached: 1560929735597.jpg (800x450, 176K)

hiring them to do my bidding seems to work

Browncel pls go post your cuckshit on Jow Forums and leave us alone

Whites mainly play sports like football not basketball. Real football btw and Americans aren’t white

>small percentage of some ethnicities have genetic strengths

Whew buddy, you really got me with that one.

Each race is adapted to have advantages in some areas and disadvantages in others. Whites dominate in sports based on strength, blacks do well in sports based on running. Such is life my friend, try powerlifting if you want to win off of genetics.

Or you could try graduating highschool, you'll mog blacks for sure there

blacks dominate every position that relies on athleticism in that too though
amazon.com/dp/B003ZHVC66?_encoding=UTF8&isInIframe=1&n=133140011&ref_=dp_proddesc_0&s=digital-text&showDetailProductDesc=1#iframe-wrapper

this book covers it well. even liberal anthropologists will admit blacks make better athletes on avg.

i mean physically speaking white people have an advantage in cold climates but since we live in an age of temp control that doesnt really mean shit and we're stuck with lesser performance in most high-tier sports. granted, we make better swimmers.

A book isn't a valid source. Show me studies I'm not buying some Jewish propoganda. From my experience blacks are faster but whites dominate a static position.

I was a field athlete, I competed in discus, shot, and the long jump. The long and triple jump were even, seemingly because black guys had the speed but the white guys had the strength to jump higher and thus be in the air longer. High jump is almost exclusively a white event. The throwing events are dominated by whites as well. Add in the success of white guys in Olympic lifting, powerlifting and strongman and you can see that whites are much stronger from a static position.

You also need to consider that in the black dominated events, white guys are being trained as if they were black and that doesn't work. Look at successful white sprinters and you will see their gait and stride is completely different and based more on pushing through rather than pulling the sprint. There are a lot of shit coaches who don't account for a different morphology. As sport science develops I expect we will see a smaller racial disparity in almost every event and it will just be down to the individual

a book compiles sources you mong. im surprised anyone would even contest this just looking at the composition of professional sports. white people might do well in powerlifitng but that's partially because they have shorter limbs which make benching and squatting easier, but that doesnt mean they're actually stronger. im not really talkng about raw strength though, im more interested in dynamic sports where you have to use agility, strength, and speed together. as i understand it black people's advantage mostly lies in explosiveness and length.

Regarding dynamic performance. Explain the relatively even representation between whites and blacks in the long and triple jump, and the under representation of blacks in the high jump.

Why are people on this website so obsessed with race? Is it all larping or do you all actually care this much?

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

It's niggers who got shown up by a white guy, or a jew who's getting paid.

So what you are saying is that even though blacks have a genetic advantage other ethnicities outperform them in many sports and facets of life.

Huh. I guess you're just saying that we just work harder?

Attached: 20190611_234559.jpg (267x268, 48K)

i honestly dont know, might have something to do with build or technique, but all the research ive seen shows that blacks are better jumpers.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5260564/

granted this is a pretty small sample but it basically coheres with most people's intuitions.

... But the medal tables don't support that claim user. Why are the world class high jumpers almost exclusively white as well?

but actual research does. culture influences what sports people pursue and medal count is far less meaningful than hard data on raw athletic ability.

Penis envy

I see it like this
Negros:
>athletic af, amazing body, low iq (stoopid)
Asians:
>barely human, pocket-sized, smart af
Whites:
>best of both worlds, dominated the world for hundreds of years, but separation of physical and mental work hurt them
Jews:
>human trash, must do filthy immoral acts to stay alive

Hard data? You mean like 13% and 50%?

si.com/vault/1997/12/08/8093395/is-it-in-the-genes-studies-have-found-physical-differences-that-might-help-explain-why-blacks-outperform-whites-in-certain-sportsbut-scientists-are-wary-of-jumping-to-conclusions

>Generally accepted research has shown that African-American
children tend to have denser bones, narrower hips, bigger
thighs, lower percentages of body fat, and longer legs in
relation to their upper bodies than white kids, and tests have
also shown that they run faster and jump higher. That a
combination of narrow hips, powerful thighs, low body fat and
long legs seems perfect for sprinting and jumping has been lost
on no one looking to explain black excellence at those skills.

so for jumping and running, black people on avg do have an advantage. but narrow hips and long legs obviously present a disadvantage in some events like squatting, and short torsos are worse for swimming.

The science is bad science if it cannot be replicated in real life or is demonstrated in real life. Saying the earth orbits the sun in a clockwise direction because the science supports that claim when it's orbiting in an anti clockwise direction is retarded.

Falling back on the culture argument always happens in these discussions and frankly it's bullshit. It's like the no blacks in strongman because there's no money in it argument, which is fucking retarded as it implies every black guy wants to be a footballer or basketballer and has no other motivations, and that all whites are already rich.

Blacks aren't even competetive in like 4/5ths of the olympic games.
I don't know why you amerifags are so obsessed with them.

jews iq mog whites and even asians, funny you didnt mention that.

Is that the top 50% of blacks have bigger wangs than the top 13% of hillbillies?

>this study which proves my point is more meaningful than the actual racial representation on medal tables
>the actual world class performance in a sport doesn't matter
>just listen to what this professor says, white men can't jump
Fuck off goldstein

Your butthurt proves I don't even have to give details

by not seeing, hearing, or thinking about black people at all.

you're literally denying mountains of evidence (that is frankly observable if you go to any gym and watch a pickup game of basketball) because white people dont get btfo in a few olympic events. im not denying that white people can make great athletes, im simply saying that black people ON AVERAGE have an advantage in sprinting and jumping. i dont think such advantage would translate to stronman because long levers and a high center of gravity are a disadvantage for that.

>black people are natural athletes
nope, natural athletes are natural athletes

this shit always breaks down to individual differences in the end

>B-b-but that's because my bull wants to be in the nfl because those events don't have money in them!
>No he never considered being a doctor or lawyer because of the money why do you ask?

This isn't something that needs to be "coped" with. If you react with anything more then a "oh, that is really interesting, it be cool if i had that *shrugs*" then you are mentally ill and need to be put down in the ground.

>the millionth "genetically inferior thread" this weekend

Did you get banned from Jow Forums or what?

You're an actual retard and you gave it away in this post.

>blacks aren't good at strongman because of high centre of gravity
>tallest men in the world, on average as per your argument are northern europeans
>strongman champions are of northern European ancestry

black players on avg have superior verticals in the nba compard to white players. how do you explain this if white people are better jumpers?

What do you get out of stoking tensions and creating a further divide in the white-black racial binary?

Muslims are probs the best athletes overall. Good mix of different races, better nutrition/hygiene as necessitated by beliefs, no alcohol. The only reason they are low in the medal counts for a lot of sports is the Christian imperialism keeping Muslim countries largely in poverty.

high center of gravity for their height. a 6'9 black guy will have longer legs on avg than a 6'9 white guy and thus be at a disadvantage retard.

All the strongest guys in my gym are white, and that's an experience I had from my time in university right to now. I studied in a London University and I currently live in London. A city filled with black people... And whites are stronger. Almost every throwing event in athletics is dominated (and I mean fucking dominated) by whites.

youre an absolute retard and you gave it away in this post

im saying white people have better builds for strongman events on avg. long limbs are bad for squatting, ohp, and bench.

Legs are 35% of your total mass. After that the greatest mass is around the hips. Black people should have an advantage here then.

I thought this was going to devolve into "niggers are stupid" but there are actually white people who won't admit black people are better equipped for running and jumping. You cannot argue with biomechanics you retards.

You changed your argument from black people are better at everything to black people are better sprinters and jumpers to black people on average are better sprinters and jumpers despite medal tables. What's the next climb down?

no... black people have long legs and narrow hips, this means greater range of motion for any squatting movement and more work to stabilize. it's better to have short legs and wide hips.

>strongman events
So autistic circle jerks?

No one's arguing against biomechanics, the argument is white people have a better static strength, and so jumping events typically work out as equal because whites can put themselves in the air longer. The initial claim was also that blacks are better at every sport and he climbed down from that in the face of his own shit argument.

The best deadlifters are white.

Then they should all go back to Israel and make the perfect ultra high IQ nation. But no, they want to live in countries made by and still full of low IQ white people.

This but unironically. Am a strongman competitor. The serious competitors force their bodies to become absolutely repulsive and don't give two shits health. Nobody even cares about this "sport"

I cope by knowing that 13% of the population commit 50% of the murders

So it's not so much "how do white people cope with genetic inferiority" like op says but more "how do white people cope with not being able to run quite as fast".

Idk how do you cope with getting mogged in powerlifting, strongman, swimming, weightlifting, throwing events, rowing, cycling?

literally low iq.
They're looking for reasons to justify their biases because it feeds their dopaminergic pathway to imagine their own superiority. Video Games are great at this because, in reality you've moved a joystick and hit a few buttons, but you've imagined yourself much more powerful.

it's running and jumping fyi. and there's not any evidence that white people are stronger in terms of the amount of force they can generate, it's just their build are better for major lifts. personally, id rather have a build for fighting/basketball than swimming/powerlifting. granted, those are things i personally enjoy. and im white dude. i just have a lanky frame that favors bball without much explosiveness.

You shouldn't throw fighting in there to support your point when the major belt holders are roughly 50/50 white and non white in almost every full contact sport.

>esports athletes
>esports
Lol you arw eight it's ridiculous

>there's not any evidence that white people are stronger in terms of the amount of force they can generate, it's just their build are better for major lifts
What's the difference, the force you output IS leverage( which is given by your build) and muscle power.
I don't care if your muscles are twice as efficient as mine if I can output more force because I have superior leverage.

Ew dude

have you ever considered you're just a fucking faggot? Honestly

White people can compete in every position in every sport and have for years, sure black dominate the NBA but that doesn't mean talented individuals black or white rise to the top

you're a fucking full blown faggot btw

Nice repost

Attached: 1561162315230.png (680x1147, 1.1M)

Based

Niggers run fast because they evolved to run away from lions and leopards in Savannah. Whites are physically stronger because you can't run in deep snow so we have evolved to to physically overpower opponents like wrasslin bears.

Attached: 1541711164390.jpg (736x817, 70K)

I... don't even think about it? What's wrong with you guys?

Whites have superior genetics for strength.

It is a white mans game, look at worlds strongest winners. Not a single shitskin.

lmao strongman favors large frames just as much as if not more than basketball

o rly?

Attached: pudzianowski.jpg (275x183, 11K)

True and the one single time a black guy made it to the finals, OD Wilson, he got btfo by Jon Pall despite being much bigger.

Cocaines a hell of a drug

I think the trannies and ribbitors have moved their attack from /b/ with the yellow posting to here. Bait and Sage

All anecodatal, means Jack shit

T. Mutt

>good mix of races
>promoting miscegenation

Attached: 1559255067128.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Stop kiking up the board with (((race mixing)))

>ONLY REPULSIVE LOOKING PEOPLE MAKE IT AS STRONGMAN COMPETITORS
>Y-YEAH BUT THAT GUY USED DRUGS LOL

cope cope cope

niggers run fast because ebony queens had to run fast from their black subhuman males towards the arms of tall ripped white chads

t. american who has never been to africa

I never understood why people call pigskins "white" their skin is pink like my asshole.

>fellow white athletes

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 28K)

>granted, we make better swimmers

>global warming happening
>water wars will happen
>whites will still dominate due to their superior buoyancy and coordination in the water

Attached: i love bts.jpg (902x1024, 240K)

All of those things aren't worth being a nigger

Attached: 1540106511698.jpg (649x525, 38K)

When you have short skinny bald beardless black "men" whos only talent is running away from lions or running some anteater to death and on the other hand tall barrel chested blonde hyperborean bulls with the promise of frost in their blue eyes and bear teeth around their thick necks, which one will the black woman choose?

Attached: 1554676447731.jpg (588x894, 77K)