Women just want a guy who has his shit together

>Women just want a guy who has his shit together.

Here's a harsh truth about the world and it's related to fitness and other manosphere topics.

The guy on the left stays home all day, lives with his mom, unemployed, showers once a week, dropout, smokes weed, plays video games, thinks about suicide constantly, refers to women as bitches, uses negro slang, doesn't have a car, thinks reading is gay, never won a fight in his life but talks mad shit, has a 4 inch dick, has erectile dysfunction due to drugs, has fucked up fetishes like rape/foot/stepmom/teen, would run away if he got a girl pregnant, and has no real hobbies besides playing Call of duty and smoking pot.

The guy on the right graduated from college, has a 6 figure income, lifts weights 5 times a week, plays sports, showers 2 times a day, uses proper English when he texts, knows MMA and Brazilian jiu-jitsu but doesn't brag about it, doesn't refer to women as bitches, owns a car, has an 8 inch dick, has his own house, knows how to perform cunnilingus and make females orgasm, is open to having kids, doesn't use drugs (he might moderately drink alcohol at social events).

Who do you think girls are gonna choose? The guy on the left every single time because face is everything. Even the MILFs would choose him. If the right manages to find a girlfriend she's cheating on him with the guy on the left and she's only with him for his money.

Attached: just lift3.jpg (1024x599, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have sex

Wow imagine being the pathetic ugly loser who took the time to write all this out
Let me guess, you’re ugly as shit, tried lifting for a month and gave up because you see nothing, and now you try to bring everyone down with you with your projection because you hate yourself that much? Tdlr post body and face with timestamp

Appeal to extremes is a fallacy. You're a low iq waste of space.Go back to spam threads on lookism

is the scenario youve described even true? can someone weigh in here, that seems a bit extreme

>Who do you think girls are gonna choose? The guy on the left every single time because face is everything. Even the MILFs would choose him. If the right manages to find a girlfriend she's cheating on him with the guy on the left and she's only with him for his money.
wow, people unironically believe this? how sad

We have this thread every day, tourist. Every single day. Everyone already knows this shit. Lurk more and shut the fuck up

Attached: 1558691619987.png (400x400, 154K)

What the fuck did I just read? Just be a normal human. Obviously good looks is great but ffs.

UrbanWhiteTrash is that you?
youtu.be/sJ8EAwRauoM
This is what op looks like

So you're ugly as shit but instead of getting on with life you take the time to write shit like in an effort to PROVE that it's not worth it. First of all, why bother? Second, you clearly don't even believe it yourself or you would have long offed yourself by now.

This physically hurt to read, it's like you never even got out of your basement once in your lifetime.

It's garbage even for this board's standard.

Unironically get a life and have sex.

Yep 100%.
I'm a roiding facelet and i just live with the reality. But because I can't become handsome brah I do everything else I can to be the best I can be

user I wish this were true

but I can tell you from experience(kinda) it isn't

What the fuck is going on this board today? Can you stupid faggot jannies do your jobs?

It’s another lookism raid, we should dox everyone on that site to see what they look like and where they live... obviously in Minecraft haha wink wink nudge nudge

Just Mew

Attached: 1509321048434(3).jpg (784x432, 137K)

women would choose the left, every time, no contest. all the metrics by which the guy on the right is considered "successful" by are societal metrics which no one really accepts as inherently admirable. women like men who aren't swayed by the crowd. guy on the left is broadcasting that he doesn't accept the standards that society wants to measure him by. he doesn't give a fuck, he's not playing the game. even if the standards that he has chosen aren't much better, women will still prefer him over the other guy who just accepts everything as it is because they have before them a man who is against the world, and its deeply ingrained in women to be attracted to that. its not even about what he has decided to stand for, only that he is against the popular opinion. also he's more attractive.

Literally all the right needs to do is grow his hair out and get contacts.

Fucking moronic thread.

Attached: 1527981918775.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Post body and face with timestamp

The guy on the right could literally be Senator Armstrong (from the metal gear series) if he had the right haircut. Dunno why he has that weird ass buzz cut instead.
He needs to step up his evil smile game, no joke

why?

guy on the right would absolutely mog the cuck fag on the left if he didnt have an autistic fashion sense

have you never met an actual high tier male? they have charisma and routinely mog pretty boys and steal their girls. you should venture outside once ina while

Can we employ some Minority Report type shit to ban incels before they post please ?

Attached: 1560981664643m.jpg (768x1024, 92K)

You’re ugly and dyel, got it
Stop projecting and lift you defeatist faggot

how am i being defeatist?

>lookism shit
>posts a uni-browed mallrat as evidence of good looks
Christ you really must look ugly if that's what you idolize.

The fuck is this shit?

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

>all the metrics by which the guy on the right is considered "successful" by are societal metrics which no one really accepts as inherently admirable. women like men who aren't swayed by the crowd.
Absolutely and utterly wrong. Women are by far more interested in conforming to social groups than men.
Since they are not physically strong, their survival has always depended on their ability to adopt the standards of the group they're in, and have the men of that group protect them.
If they are able to join a group which is better fitted towards their survival (more resources, stronger men, etc) then they will do everything in their power to join that better group, including sacrificing "principles" and "morality" which are primarily male Judeo-Christian concepts.
The most powerful men on Earth just so happen to be the men who are the best at playing the game that the guy on the right plays.

Money > everything else, so no

>Women are by far more interested in conforming to social groups than men.
true. but they also don't like men who act like women. also,
>Judeo-Christian
lmao

GET YOUR INCEL SHIT OFF MY HEALTH AND FITNESS BOARD

>true. but they also don't like men who act like women.
Playing the game which gives you the most resources and social status possible make you more of a man than a person who tries to fight it and gets slaughtered or ostracized.

99% of girls here (US) have nothing to offer me besides pussy and the other 1% are taken by someone who gives more of a fuck than me. People keep acting like I'm supposed to devote my entire life around being slave to a woman because "it's the thing to do" but why should I

Because you haven't tried to get better

I would pick left because he's hot, maybe I can fix him

I genuinely think we need to fucking genocide everyone on r9k they are a cancer to humanity

>real men cuck out to whoever's in power

Attached: 1516901184615.png (1080x645, 664K)

faggot

This is 100% incorrect. Whichever one has the better presence in a social setting will get the pussy. If the guy on the right is a worthless asshat, he’s gonna get dumped over and over again, no matter how many sluts he entices with his looks. Women hate having to prop up their men.

If you like being dead better than getting laid it's up to you.

>face is everything
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>If the guy on the right is a worthless asshat, he’s gonna get dumped over and over again, no matter how many sluts he entices with his looks.
this is literally ideal though, they dont even get mad because they want to break up

>Letting women PICK you

Nigger YOU should be the one picking women, waiting around for a woman to "pick" you is feminine as fuck, men are meant to initiate, pursue and seduce, imagine sitting around hoping for women to come into your life, what a fucking cuck

Attached: ugly bastard.jpg (635x633, 213K)

Goddam, this post is shitty even by /r9kfit/ standards. Apologize

If you really didn’t care, then you wouldn’t be complaining. If you really don’t want pussy, that’s fine, just shut up and let other people live their lives

>if you don't have the special genes, you never gonna make it
>what? someone made it despite the difficulties I made up? uhh... uggo manlet she's probably cucking you lmao
and never come back.

Attached: yeah.jpg (380x250, 13K)

Because you claim that lifting, getting your shit together, taking care of yourself, being personally responsible, etc. is a waste of time because all girls care about is the face. Your entire fucking argument is defeatist in its very nature, which by proxy makes you a defeatist bitch. Do you even lift?