Have you ever felt like you don't belong anywhere?

Have you ever felt like you don't belong anywhere?

Attached: 1533244236911.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

I feel like that all the time. It is my life to feel like that.

not even here, this place just feels like failed normal world

Always. I know... I'll die alone

Hey, want to have some fun?

All the time. Even on this board I feel like an outsider thanks to these normalfag, r9gay, Jow Forums, incels shitting up the place.

Attached: 1551749727443.png (413x352, 165K)

stop being a fucking loser and start doing drugs like everyone else and thrax dumb thots

Attached: MDE-episode-2-screenshot-1.jpg (1600x900, 240K)

Can't even talk to Internet shitters because it's all normies or underages. Fucking tired of it. I just want to be sad with somebody else.

All the time. Everywhere. Every waking second of my life. I dont belong in this body

i feel you man
but even sad people don't like to be around other sad people
t. sad person

I'm gods lonely boy.

What do you have in mind? Sounds ominous.

Just wanted to get your attention.

Well. You have it. Now what.

Attached: 9175E135-AB75-4D86-97DD-358D91C38EBB.gif (37x37, 6K)

yes, i can't connect with anyone, i'm out of school and i'm lonely as fuck, no friends and every time i try to talk to people they never seem interested, my ocd gets worse by the day and i don't know how much longer i can take all of this

/faeeP8
let's all just be sad together

I mean you're here aren't you?

trsting uj

Looking for someone in particular?

Scary. Don't like it

fembot leave. how can you think that

I believe I probably belong somewhere in this world. I know where to start looking and I also know it sure as hell isn't here.

I wouldnt want to die with someone at all, makes sense.

Attached: 1549047195434.png (540x787, 215K)

I know for a fact that I don't belong. I'm supposed to be dead. My survival was not a part of fate's plan. I am a thing that should not exist.

WOOOOOOOOOOOSH!
you now have
ROLLERSKATES!

Attached: rollerskate.png (777x666, 806K)

Yes and this is original

only every day of my life
all i do is get drunk, drive around, and make people extremely uncomfortable

every day bud

>get drunk, drive around, and make people extremely uncomfortable

When you T bone them at 90mph?

i don't get absolutely shitfaced when i get behind the wheel. i already drive better than most people out there, regardless of whether i've had a drink or not. never been in an accident. never made a mistake.. unless having a swig before a drive counts as a mistake in and of itself.

yes, i don't know why i live, i have one friend but i feel like he'd be a normie if not for me

muh drive better drunk than you do sober

i started feeling like that when i was 14 and it never went away.

>Have you ever felt like you belong?
nope

Yes. 27 year old KHV. Too submissive and feminine for normalcunts and straight friends. Too masculine and boring/monotone for the faggots. Too weird and quiet for every other niche group. I will die alone.

Yes I don't even feel like I belong here which somehow hurts more than not belonging in normie circles
Seems like everyone here on the surface claims to be as autistic as me but then I see them talking about easily making online friends and stuff (don't even get me started on people who date but then in between relationships complain about feeling lonely) and it makes me feel like I have nobody to relate to.

It would be strange if someone had never felt like that.

I always felt like that, even as a child. I was never much of an outcast I was now, but even when socializing I always felt like I wasn't meant to fit in any group. Today I am completely sure I don't belong anywhere, and am slowly learning how to deal with it

i think i belong on top of a dick but no good ones around

Attached: 1541234167112.png (641x609, 599K)

Well not to get to crazy but I do know local singles in your area are dying to meet you!

Attached: 1548620246425.jpg (500x358, 49K)