wtf stop posting my vids here

Hes a manlet and got a gf by now

JUMP CUT
JUMP CUR
JUMP CUT
JUMP CUXT
JUNMP CUT
JUNP CUTR

he said he never tried to get a gf (just like most robots)

he's 5'11"

He's 5'11", that's only manlet in Jow Forums memes. Who's the girlfriend by the way?

you can tell this guy has been brooding with anger basically his entire life. i hope shit gets better for him but it makes sense. he probably weirds people the fuck out

If hes a virgin I legit have no chance.

if a mentally ill autist who has never tried to get a gf is a virgin you legit have no chance?

Attached: 1551106104808.png (645x773, 49K)

>he fell for the 6' cutoff meme
oh boy

>What the fuck, wizards look like this?
post link

Not the user you're responding to, but I too am a mentally ill autist who never even tried. I've always knows that I would end up as a wizard, two more years now...

youtu.be/Y7oxU3hnh4s

summary: he's an autist with no personality except for incessant whining over stupid shit who admitts to never having tried to get a gf and believes in stupid copes like the 6' cutoff meme

You could have typed the title from the picture into Youtube in less time than it took to post this message

It's OP's duty to post the fucking link.

Samefag and OP probably is this guy.

he knows he'll just get auto-rejected like most of us here

This guy was abused as a child and developed depression, anxieties and whatnot other mental problems that destroyed his social skills.

but he won't
this exact sentiment is the biggest cope and what is holding back most incels. It's a comfortable delusion

You should have seen the face threads on /mlp/. Most of them were like 8+ out of 10, no joke.
My theory is that sensitive intelligent people are the ones who like art and fantasy, and those people look angelic.

Having bad acne is one of the reasons I'm going to be joining him in the wizard guild

you can literally solve acne

>tfw I was also abused as a child and a lot of what he said resonates with me
>still not nearly as down about my situation as he is and actually have a circle of friends despite only being 2 years younger than him

Attached: 1416697026094.jpg (472x563, 67K)

I don't understand what is so suprising about this. Are there really people that think it's 100% looks and nothing else?

Reality is mental illness, personality disorders and autism...etc are just as disadvantageous when it comes to finding a partner/having sex as physical unattractiveness is, perhaps even more so.

If you're both ugly and mentally ill/autistic...etc then you're really fucked.

Or the netherlands
FUCKKKKKKK

Have you seen society lately? It's just about being a degenerate shitstain fucking big boob women or tall men as much as you can. No intelligent person would want to live life in that way.

How dude??

I wish my parents told me these fucking things. Instead I got useless joke knowledge cause my dad was high as fuck 24/7 and my mom was a helicopter mom paranoid about everything, also high all the time.

Not him but for me I noticed I would get acne outbreaks whenever I ate chips. I rarely eat them now (like once a year) and get barely any spots at all.
Try avoiding oily foods.

Take accutane my guy

growing up in the internet age that's a bad excuse
google taught me all the shit my dead father did not

This. Go to a dermatologist and ask for isotretinoin if he/she won't bring it up. If you got bad, persistent acne as an adult nothing else will help you. Shit is the only thing in the world that actually works. Diet changes and cleaning don't hurt but it won't help you if your acne is bad.

>Are there really people that think it's 100% looks and nothing else?
Lurk this board for a while and you'll know. There are daily threads about how anons will never get gfs because they are 5'11 and not 6' tall, or how the angle of their jaw is the only thing holding them back.
A lot of people here are that delusional. They blame one physical feature of themselves for all their problems. I guess its easier to blame something you have no control over than to look inward and realize the problem is in your head.

Attached: 20190219_172626.jpg (2560x1440, 1.16M)

No he's chad, already got a girl friend simply by making videos.

being an insecure homosexual is why you're joining him in the wizard guide whether you like it or not

do you think pic related would give a fuck if he had acne?

Attached: high testosterone.jpg (473x516, 62K)

That's a nice collection of machinery, is it yours? I've been looking for a good used lathe lately.

I don't understand your point. This guy is ugly.

Anything under 6' is manlet

what the fuck. I'm 25 and look exactly like this guy and has an extremely similar personality

only on Jow Forums
even in the tallest country on earth, 6' is maybe half an inch below average

I'm a wizard this year but I can't grow a beard

I'm a German and 6'1 (so 186 cm), I get overtowered by women in my uni.

no you don't
maybe there are a few but the average german girl is still way shorter than 186

What if you're an actual manlet (5'7)?

We have 2 females in my study group who are both 1,90 (one is overweight and the other, I think, works as a model).
Yes, the average woman is still way shorter, but I see taller women more and more often.

It's the machine shop at my work. I use the mill by the window sometimes.

Attached: 20180614_110442.jpg (2560x1440, 1.47M)

He's handsome and not short.
I can guarantee you that he is a teetotaler. If he drank alcohol, he would slay so fucking much.

I have fucked beautiful, desirable girls. Without liquid courage, this would never have been possible.

Fuck off. Do you have time to do anything else but shriek at people with mental issues, like I don't know, tell orphans their lack of parents is because they chose to disappear them, or telling legless people they can grow legs by thinking hard enough?

damn it's really alcohol?

alcohol makes me very angry, pissed off. all i want to do when i drink is argue with people. i'm better off not drinking it, it doesn't make me want to talk to people anyway. i just stay up all night and argue with people on the internet until 9am, pissing every 10 minutes... that's what alcohol does to me

not everyone can use alcohol to be social, some people it turns very anti-social (not necessarily violent either)

I'm obviously not going to post photographic proof, but I'm objectively a pretty attractive guy (the worst you can say is that I'm a little on the skinny side). But I'm an introvert who isn't into drinkin', sportsin', churchin', recreational hearing damage, or "networking;" and by the time I figured out how to not be socially awkward, I was out of school and thus it was way too late. Also, I just plain refuse to cold-approach anyone, in part because I don't know how, in part because I can't imagine they woudn't perceive it as intrusive and annoying, and in part because I can't imagine anyone I find attractive liking me back.

Appearance may be necessary, but I can tell you for an absolute fact that it isn't sufficient.

>pretty attractive
where would you put yourself?

Attached: mmyag9s.png (800x1300, 805K)

It has to be a troll, a guy like that who can't get a gf? It's beyond me. The only reason I can think of as to why is mental illness, and no amount of alcohol can cure that
Booze can help in some cases but in regards to people like you it's best to just stay away. Maybe small doses of benzos or something like that can make you more confident? Idk, I'd have to experiment with it first

It is an important thing to note that many mental issues here are cultivated.

>Maybe small doses of benzos or something like that can make you more confident?
it doesn't really have anything to do with confidence. it's a total and complete inability to enjoy social situations. if someone talks to me i just get bored and start thinking about other shit. it's quite uncomfortable, honestly.

benzos make me want to smoke endless amounts of weed (normally it gives me anxiety). also, i do want to argue on the internet very hard if i do xanax

I do. I recognize the valur of decadence as a balance to a productive and fruitful life. However my own mental blocks prevent me from enjoying the simpler pleasures of life like drugs, sex and drinking whiskey out a girl's thighs.

Hm. Probably about 7.5, if only because I don't spend that much energy on styling -- just little bit of hair product. Although I do make my own aftershave and hair conditioner, come to think of it (and shave with an old-fashioned safety razor). Probably I'd be a solid 8 if I got rid of the glasses and did more exercise than just yoga and hiking, but I refuse: these glasses have saved my eyesight on several occasions, and I haven't found any other kind of exercise that isn't painfully boring.

I've had people with no reason to lie suggest that I might be even higher, but if I had a dollar for every time someone has told me what a great boyfriend I'd make for someone else, I'd be at least a month or two closer to paying off my mortgage.

Seriously, it's a meme that if you're a hot dude, women will automatically approach you. I've had that happen maybe a dozen times, and half of them were fat and the other half were so obviously crazy even my autistic ass picked up on it.

Someone said this in a different post, whenever this picture was posted, but this is the most retarded 1-to-10 collection ever posted, specifically because of the 8-10's

How can anyone get a gf if they constantly think like that? I suppose you're gonna have to force yourself to engage in social situations. Other than that be a miserable fuck on you're own. If even drugs can't get you to a place to not see all forms of conversation as uninteresting you're going to have a bad time

I am ugly and probably schizophrenic.

He got dem Fuhrer eyes. Adolf was a qt tho

>How can anyone get a gf
who says i ever did?

i'm no virgin, but i never had a gf. i fucked 2 random 3/10 girls

>if they constantly think like that?
it's not a choice. i just don't enjoy it. wish i did, but i don't. i've had a lot of practice not enjoying talking to normies, but wishing i couldn't

>I suppose you're gonna have to force yourself to engage in social situations
story of my life, and the source of most of my pain and suffering

>Other than that be a miserable fuck on you're own
i'm actually less miserable on my own

>If even drugs can't get you to a place to not see all forms of conversation as uninteresting you're going to have a bad time
nmda antagonist dissociatives help, actually. unfortunately the good ones are increasingly difficult to get and expensive

the drugs you listed don't help. stimulants don't help. only the dissociatives, somehow

Lol Anthony Davis, which is #3's picture, is literally swimming in pussy

>tfw alcohol just gets me more self aware, self destructive, depressed and tired

>Most of them were like 8+ out of 10, no joke.
Post a link to the archive.

I know, that chart is stupid.
Anthony Davis is a 6-7 depending on his style, and boosted to a 9 because of being an athlete and rich

Attached: merlin_150449823_e3d772b6-4db2-4eba-8875-8f0356db66be-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 30K)

100% cure to acne

Wash pillow, avoid anything with notable amounts of sugar and sodium to the best of your ability (youll get it elsewhere), avoid saturated fats, if ur a healthy weight then most else is fair game

When you take a shower always end the shower by washing your face with ice cold water every day.

Make sure your hands are clean, fingernails are short and clean, avoid touching your face

Ur acne is 100% cured within 3 months now

>avoid sugar, sodium, and saturated fats

this is dumb.

1 - sugar is not even bad for you, no proof it makes acne worse

2 - sodium is literally an essential nutrient

3 - saturated fats are the best fats, anyone that claims the highly unstable polyunsaturated fats are better is full of shit. it's a massive conspiracy by the seed oil industry, but fortunately there's loads of scientists and doctors that acknowledge the healthiness of SFA and the deleterious effects of PUFA

dude, that list is strange, because on the 8, they look like the 5, so maybe im 8

washing your bedding is legit, though. easiest way is to go buy a few packs of shirts and pillowcases. sleep in a clean shirt and swap pillowcases every night, launder on weekends

also get completely unscented laundry detergent, the other shit can irritate the skin and cause inflammation

I'm around 6-7/10. I put significant amount of time to make my face look good. I was fighting my acne for quite a long time and now after changing diet, using more than 4 products for cleaning and stuff my face is pimple-free. Also, I get rated about 6-7/10 on /soc/ so...

>Ryan Gosling is a 7/10

Attached: 1418845764561.jpg (306x306, 20K)

skin is just minor thing is comparison with nose, cheekbones, lips, jaw and chin. I've seen ugly people (skin-wise) having good features and vice-versa.

bullshit it is

lmao, this is some woman-level bullshit
>t. had to take accutane after 10 years of trying every method, cream, and diet

at least he is not ugly

Is it true males start looking better around their late 20s and early 30s or so?

Dad's shown me photos of him when he was younger and I was honestly surprised since as a kid he didn't look that good, neither did he as a teenager, but around the time he and my mom met and had me as well, he actually looked pretty good, had this weirdly pretty boy aesthetics to his face and hair, but now he just fattened up and looks like one of those fat bastard in hentai, has a double chin that's the easiest to spot whenever he wears a formal shirt and has to button it up to the very top. It's fucking weird honestly.

Attached: 1541088097372.jpg (1024x915, 54K)

there's a bit truth that ugly kids get better with time and cute kids get worse.

well
men age like wine
women age like milk

not always. im going bald and look like shit

This chart is dumb, I have perfect hygiene, perfect teeth but I'm just unattractive

lies, did you not see those brony cons
nothing but obese and smelly neckbeards (with fedoras lol)

Hopefully this guy is evidence that it's not about looks. It's about social skills -- and that goes beyond what you've practiced in the mirror to say to a girl. You may be able to fake witty and charming long enough to get a date, but as soon as she finds out you have no friends and spend your time on a Malaysian pastry-baking forum, she'll drop you like a hot potato.

>it's not about looks. It's about social skills
This. It's like 80% of the reason I don't even bother trying to get a gf anymore. Being weird and awkward is the worst thing a man can be.

Going to be a wizard in a few months
Feels good man. Fuck 3DPDs they are overrated anyway.

>How it happens?
So how does it happen?

Yeah thats basically me. I feel solidarity with the turbo ugly incel because we share a common enemy in the normie, but I know that my struggle is not the same.

Typically a pattern of social alienation that starts early in life. Also high neuroticism that leads to withdrawal, missing major milestones in life, making it harder to relate to people as time goes on.

At least that is my personal experience.

yeah, we really do
you kind of do
I look as good as him or better, and I'm a wizard too
I've seen such disgusting, fat, retarded slobs get laid and have a gf that it is unreal

Attached: 1528146447165.png (704x706, 457K)

Everyone post your best hitlers

Attached: image.jpg (788x523, 156K)

sieg howdy

Attached: 1500321648708.jpg (960x720, 136K)

>the morbidly obese automatically fall in this category
thank god I don't go out

There's no way a guy who looks like him is a virgin unless he's in denial gay or just another one of those dudes who were hurt by something huge or something insignificant early in their lives and developed too many mental issues to properly close the deal with a woman.

>something insignificant
like what?

this doesn't really help at all. social skills are pretty much the same thing as being ugly, you can only do so much to improve and it's usually not enough.

If he looked like this, I would be a Nazi.

Attached: 1550189339679.png (341x450, 187K)

Shit that happens to all of us like having the popular girl in the 3rd grade circle "no" on your little "Do u liek me" note. Some people take that all the way into their adulthood and instead of getting therapy, they blame the world for their salt.

>implying getting Jow Forums and growing a beard doesn't get anybody hot

You guys chase the bitches and whores boogieman too much

Was supposed to be for godfuciing damnit

I hate women but i dont even remember what caused it.

Or theyre at the absolute rock bottom of the social hierarchy the entire time they are in school and get bullied and mocked for social awkwardness due to abnormal staging of mental development. Stop projecting your normie shit and shove your therapy up your ass, you r*ddit tier fuck.