Should wives do for their husbands what they've done for other guys?

A friend of mine married a woman I casually dated a while back. As far as he's concerned, her and I tried dating for a very brief time and there was nothing there. In truth, we were more like friends with benefits and we fucked a lot, and it was extremely dirty. I assume she's never given him the details, and neither have I. He knows enough of the truth, and when they started dating he was happy. He used to brag about having lots of sex with her, so I figured hey... she's into him so what does it matter what I did with her? They got married pretty quickly so that seemed to settle that.

Well recently my friend and I were getting drinks and just talking about life, and he had a few too many and started complaining about his sex life with his wife. He let it all hang out about how he's barely ever getting laid, and then talked about what they did before marriage. I was surprised to hear all of the sex he's ever had with her has been pretty vanilla. It's all penis in vagina only. She doesn't suck his dick. She doesn't do anything extra for him. She shows no interest in anything other than vanilla sex with him. This surprised me because that's not how it was when I was fucking her.

When I fucked her, she was into almost everything. She always gave me blowjobs for foreplay. I was the first guy she learned to deepthroat with -- by my suggestion, and she was all too willing to learn. I was also the first guy to fuck her in the ass. There's all sorts of other things she did for me, and I always just assumed she was doing these things for my friend. But she's not... and she never was. It kind of just seems wrong. Maybe she doesn't like that anymore, but shouldn't she at least let him "mark his territory" as a husband and be the last cock in her holes? It's fucking chilling thinking that I'm the last guy who fucked her in the ass even though she's married.

I didn't tell my friend, but it seems she should do that for him even if just once, for love and fidelity.

Attached: 23447723.jpg (1024x683, 182K)

Women don't marry out of love, they marry for a money sponge and have no desire to give anything in return

This pasta again? Why?

It's not pasta desu. I feel bad for my friend.

It's a fair point. How would you feel if you married a girl who wouldn't suck your dick or do anything kinky with you even though she'd enjoyed doing it with other guys in the past?

Not doing anal is fine if she didn't enjoy it when she tried it. But she sounds like she did enjoy it with you. And no blowies? That's the really ridiculous one. She must have 0 attraction to him

>And no blowies? That's the really ridiculous one.

It's especially ridiculous considering when I taught her to deepthroat it she'd practically gag herself on it to please me. I also still vividly remember he face pressed into my balls. She was a total cockwhore. I can't believe she doesn't like that kind of sex anymore.

My understanding is that a lot of girls don't actually like to give blowjobs, unless it is in the thrill of fucking (as opposed to sex, if you get what I mean). Over time whilst she has been with that partner that 'thrill' most likely wore off.

I have noticed the same from my girlfriend. We have been together a while and we broke up for a bit in the past, but had a few flings. During that period sex was insane. Though once we got back together again it went straight to that sort of vanilla sex you described.

You are way too concerned with your friends wife sex life. Maybe you should get you a gf

I don't know about all that, most of the women I've been with have been pretty enthusiastic about cock sucking. This one really seemed to have fun with it.

Also she's apparently never sucked his dick. Like not even once. He thinks she doesn't do that.

I have a sort of gf I'm sort of fucking and no problem finding Tinder sluts to dump my cum in. Doesn't really change anything.

Fair enough. A friend of my girlfriend is very choosey about who she gives blowjobs. Some guys she will be all over but then some she pretends she doesn't do anything remotely kinky.

We need a fembot here to explain the psychology behind this...

"Oh honey by the way, I've been meaning to tell you, I deepthroated your friend regularly and even let him fuck me in the ass. I know we don't do any of that...but it's because what we have is pure. Wow, it feels so good to get that off my chest. How do you feel?"

I know some dumb fucks do this but never gf a girl that dated your friends. There are girls that will date and fuck a whole friend group until one of the dumb fucks think she's a prize and asks her to marry.

Now to the OP. If OP had been a normal guy who had hooked up with this sexual adventurous girl, he would have told everyone. It would have been common knowledge who she was. So OP, while your story may be partially true (none of it is) your friend would already know her sexual proclivities.

Why in the actual fuck are you asking a bunch of losers what you should do here?
>Hey virgins, so I fucked this girl a bunch and now she's married. Did I mention how much I fucked her? Oh, and also I have friends.
FUCK OFF

Attached: 677BA991-392C-4FC7-A758-9EB475FFEEE8.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

Only teenagers and betas brag about who they fuck. This website is infested with them.

typical female behaviour. first comes the cock carousel and when their roast beef pussy is all flabby, they settle for the beta guy to get his money

That makes it more creepy. You are way too concerned with her sex life. Once you stopped hitting it and he crawled on you should have moved on.

Now here's what you don't know or didn't consider. After you she likely had lovers she did more with and to than you before she hooked up with your friend.

Maybe you should just go over and ask her why she won't give her bf what she gave you. Seems you'd get to the bottom of the mystery faster.

thats not true. OP is here bragging about his little freaky girl

This
OP is either a roleplaying faggot or a degenerate normie for not telling his bro about his ex-hoe before he married her
Either way,fuck off and kys OP

>beta guy to get his money
I don't know what you are smoking but rarely do betas have money. Alphas do and betas do worker bee shit at flat wage.

Alphas live in the good zip codes, drive nice cars and wear expensive clothes

hes a role playing faggot

That definitely sounds like a thing. I have friends who barely ever got BJs in their dating history, but others who share my experience and get plenty. I'm pretty forward about wanting BJs and pretty open to women letting loose with me. They can do pretty much whatever they want and I won't judge them, nor risk their reputation or anything like that. Maybe that's why.

I'm also forward about everything and am a firm believer that if you want something you should ask, because the worst that can happen is that you showed one more way you're sexually interested in her, which is a compliment. I love exploring her limits by asking if she wants to try this or that. Sometimes women want to try stuff just as much as you do. For example most women don't deepthroat, but I've had a significant number of girlfriends who were willing to try and hadn't been with a guy before me who was sexually open enough to just have fun exploring that. If they want to have that experience I let them learn at their own pace and compliment them plenty, and then let them get as dirty, passionate, messy, or even as rough as they want to over time. Some just can't do it or it isn't their thing, but I've never dated a woman who was offended or turned off by me suggesting it. As a result on I've had women who really got into it and wanted me to facefuck them, whereas many guys could never imagine doing that.

I think some guys just get discouraged or go mute on their wants too quickly. I've experienced plenty of women who take a defensive "do you think I'm a slut" type stance at first. That's mostly a trust issue, and most of them were beautiful sluts for me anyways, sometimes even on the same date. The point is to not get discouraged and be ok with however she feels. If you're sexual with a woman you're only complimenting her if you want to do more things with her, and that kind of forwardness can really spark her adventurous desires too.

Attached: 753434.jpg (1024x683, 191K)

Hi there. The guy probably doesnt make her want to do anything kinky. There are some men that have a very good sex aura and some that don't. OP is probably good at sex, while his friend isnt. If you're not actually good at sex, women feel no obligation to be good back.

OP should figure out (if he cares enough anyway) if his friend actually makes the wife or gf cum. I'm talking legs shaking, hands reached out, thrashing around orgasm. If all she does is "moan", then his friend is trash in bed. Said this in another thread but, women arent just instantly turned on the way men are. If he's not making her wet, excited, thrilled-nothing, then he's not going to get much either.

It could also be that she just doesnt want to commit to that all the time. Another possible problem is that once you introduce certain kinks into a relationship, you can't just snatch them back. and you don't want someone you know you'll be with for a long time to start craving anal all the time if you only like to try it once a year or something.

Oof. That's brutal lol.

I just think a wife in her position could make a special night for him. Like light some candles, have a sexy romantic dinner, and then surprise him and pretend he's her first and let him gently enter her ass. If she really doesn't like any of that stuff anymore, this at least seems appropriate. To make the guy feel special and at least make him her husband in every way.

I just feel dirty that her asshole basically still belongs to my cock in a way. She should have her husband in there to erase the past.

> he would have told everyone

I don't do that though. Their reputation is their own reputation to maintain, and if they're a slut in the bedroom with me that's between us. Women talk way more than I ever would anyways, but his wife never did. At least I assume so.

More concerned with him than anything, not that I'm concerned at all. It's just something I've thought about, so maybe don't make more out of it than it is?

> if his friend actually makes the wife or gf cum

On one hand the wife was an orgasm factory in bed with me so my first instinct is to say yes of course she cums during sex, but on the other hand knowing my friend and hearing his rant about their sex life it sounds like probably not. I really have no idea.

The thing is given the stuff she'd do with me, I'd expect her to be more proactive if their sex is so bad that she doesn't cum. But from the sound of it she doesn't even try with him. Maybe she changed? Do people just lose all their kinks and sexual preferences?

So this is what I have to look forward to. Fun, not going to crush my already non-existent self confidence at all.

>Do people just lose all their kinks and sexual preferences?
I would say it could be a couple things. Could be that she tried it once or thrice to get it out of her system. Could be that she doesnt want him to think poorly of her for liking such raunchy things, guilt/shame.

But overall, I still suspect it has something to do with his performance. Women typically don't like to have to initiate something every single time. I'm on the dominant side and even I get fed up with it. You want your man to have a bigger pulse than just in his penis. and that doesnt mean sheepishly asking, "please mam, may I have some bootyhole?". It means turning up the passion and then eventually going on down there himself. You know how it works, user. Anyone fucks like a slut if they're turned on enough, if they're feeling the heat and the passion enough. You truly lose yourself in some good fucking sex. So that's why I suspect for sure that it's either wanting to look like a "proper" wife or much more likely, he just isn't starting the spark.

Disgusted by all the normies in this thread. I wanna piss you all in the face

your pal is a (numale) dicklet

Sauce on this lovely heathen

>Could be that she tried it once or thrice to get it out of her system

That's possible. I've been with women who wanted to try stuff but didn't make it a permanent part of their repertoire. Like we did anal a few times but she wasn't an all out slut craving it. But she did suck a lot of dick, and wasn't shy about it at all. She definitely enjoyed doing it with me.

>Could be that she doesnt want him to think poorly of her for liking such raunchy things, guilt/shame.

I always thought that was about trust, and she married him so she should trust him.

Maybe some femanons can chime in here. I've dated women who wanted to make sure I didn't think they were a slut (in the insulting context, not the erotic context), but they were perfectly fine going forward with stuff when I made it clear that its just between us and only made me like them more.