I keep getting depressed because i keep seeing people with better lives than me

I keep getting depressed because i keep seeing people with better lives than me.

Every time i go on Snapchat i see people with better lives. Better luck, living in large cities, making tons of cash, better bodies, better genetics. Like i see people making millions traveling the world having awesome lives full hairlines and shit and im just balding as fuck living with my parents just a few thousand in my bank account and i have to do really shameful shit for work and money and i just keep comparing myself to them

I have nothing to do but look at instagram all day because i live in the middle of nowhere with chronic fatigue so i have like nothing and i just keep looking at it and its depressing as fuck. They have literally the best lives and i have literally one of the worst and its just depressing

I constantly compare myself to them and theyre live awesome lives and i just find everything i do so demeaning and depressing compared to theirs and Im literally just a nobody in the middle of nowhere with an embarrassing life and they just have awesome lives probably banging hot girls have millions of people seeing their awesome lives probably girls watching it wanting to fuck them have better jobs, more money, better looks and have tons of people seeing it probably just banging hot girls every single night while literally everything about their lives is better

Im just so god damn depressed every time i have to do depressing shameful shit i just think how they dont have to do it and Im just living this bottom of the barrel life and i feel like it could of been better i was just born with nothing and no opportunity so its just even more depressing

I wanna die because of it all the time and theres nothing i can do literally

Attached: 151E06DC-B0FE-4AFE-9F89-2BF17B52B717.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Such is life. Read a book instead of jerking on Instagram.

I cant even focus on anything all i want to do is progress my life and i cant. As soon as i sit down to play a game or do something my legs instantly just start squirming and i feel uncomfortable and depressed that Im wasting time and i just have shit in the back of my head saying your life sucks your life sucks your life sucks your life sucks then i see something or hear something that reminds me how much my life sucks

Like if someone in the book goes on vacation oh i never got to go on vacation. The person on the book goes to the beach. Oh no beach for me. The person in my video game is on a tropical island. Oh no tropical island for me

EVERYTHING i look at depresses me. I literally just look at peoples lives who are in prison because its the only thing thats as bad as mine

I would say the first step in turning your life around is to start using the word "literally" correctly. You are literally using it incorrectly.

Your life does sound like it sucks, to be perfectly honest. But if you accept that; I mean really, really deep down accept that fully, then maybe you might have a chance to change it.

That's the way it has always been. Those people are the nobility. Their lives are lives of luxury and leisure. The sole purpose of your existence is to give them what they need to do whatever the fuck they want.
You should consider it a privilege to serve.

Get off social media. It's an illusion.

Not only is it an illusion, it is an illusion within a grander illusion.

Attached: buddhawojak.jpg (199x253, 18K)

compare yourself to who you were yesterday. are you better? if not then fucking do something.

>Every time i go on Snapchat i see people with better lives. Better luck, living in large cities, making tons of cash, better bodies, better genetics. Like i see people making millions traveling the world having awesome lives full hairlines and shit and im just balding as fuck living with my parents just a few thousand in my bank account and i have to do really shameful shit for work and money and i just keep comparing myself to them
it's a cheesy quote but, you are your behind the scenes to everyone's highlight reel
stop it

Every time i do smething to fix my life god just strikes me down and rips it away

Its like god fucking hates me and just gives me life to make me suffer and rip everything away i fucking HATE god

Are you 12 or aomething ?

Huh? Delete instagram you dumbass.
If you're not going to bother to even attempt fixing your situation then you have no business looking at what others do. If they're not inspiring you to be better then look at something else.

Then you should dedicate your life to satan.

Its all I have to do and its not even that literally everywhere I go I just see people who have better lives than me its everyone god is out to get me

I tried that still didnt work and why do I have to burn in Hell forever just because god chose to pick me for no reason and torture me and rip everything away. I see people who already have awesome lives thanking god and THEN they just get more awesome shit thrown at them

So if there is a heaven they get a better life than me then get to go to a place of eternal happiness while i just rot in a pitiful shit hole of a life then burn in Hell after for a fucking eternity great

How the fuck do I just have anything? How the fuck do I get to have a good life ive tried everything

HUH?!?! What do you even meeeeean all you have to do?? Don't you have hobbies? Why don't you just do better then??

No no, satan won't reward you. But he can help you get revenge on god.

>revenge is not a reward

Dude read the post above as soon as i sit down to do anything i just feel uneasy and my brain keeps telling me how much my life sucks and every time i play a video game or watch tv i see people in big cities or tropical islands reminding me my life sucks everything i look at i just see a happier life than i have and it just reminds me Im a poor freak who never got to vacation or live anywhere happy. Where the fuck am i going to find a hobby where i dont see these things. Even if i play music i just think of the musicians having a life 1000000x better than mine Im too depressed to do a hobby

I dont wanna go to hell forever I literally just want my life to stop being a fucking hellish piece of shit disaster

>he doesnt meditate
>he jerks off to normiegram thots all day

>hurr durr why cant I focus?

You have to be 18 plus to post here little buddy

Work harder and get a better job? Go back to school for a better degree for a better career? Workout? Eat healthier? Talk to a doctor about your mental health problems and get medicated for that?

All i want to do is make my life better no talking or medication is going to help and every time i almost get what i want god just rips it away and kicks me down in the dirt again and fucks my life up beyond belief

Im not even kidding. Ill never be happy living where i am but every time i almost leave some fucking disaster ruins it

>doesn't realize that literally has a new definition

Fucking boomer.

Stop crying goddamnit, what are you, a man or a mouse?! Of course medication will help you. Life kicks everyone down. You think most people who are doing well in life all got it handed to them easily?? Sure some are born into wealth and easy job opportunities, but the majority arent. They have to pick themselves up and force their way into a good life by never giving up. No matter how hard it hurts, how many doors slam in their face, how many times they get rejected-they keep going. They're successful because they keep trying and trying until they improve. So if you want a good life, you have to do the same. Endure the same shut doors, No's, and kicks to the gut that they did. If you fall, then that's because you gave up. Not because the universe decided anything.
Unless you live in the middle east or something, then yeah, universe hates you and wants to see you get blown up.

Ypu are a massive faggot

>Chin up, user, plenty of people have it worse than you

thanks dad, that really helps...

No my life is the worst no medication is going to help. If Imtrapped in poverty and in the middle of nowhere Im going to be sad no matter what end of story

Im just so fucking sad being struck down constantly 24/7 I dont want pills I just want my life. All I want is to leave my shit hole and go wait tables or something but its not going to happen with all the shit gods thrown at me

That doesnt even happen to me Im pretty sure rural Ubuntu Africans have it worse

youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM
origami pasta

>I don't want to make any steps to improve my life
>I just want to look at Instagram bitches and whine on Jow Forums about how depressed I am all day and I want my life to improve magically

WHY DO YOU EVEN POST ??? Anons are trying to help you, they're giving advice, they're pointing out what you do wrong and all you do is "boo hoo my life sucks so much and nothing can help me boo hoo" you are pathetic, man up and fight this hateful life for fuck's sake !

I finally got my license back and a bunch of cash and literally as soon as i got i blacked out and woke up with a dui and lost everything again

God is literally just hovering over me make sure i lose everything and fail and everything i do or look at depresses me so i dont know what the fuck to do

Yeah yeah blah blah its my fault

Heya OP, life is pretty shit eh, but I believe you can walk a better path, look around for something you are able to change. You constantly compare yourself to those around, but why? Do you think they are better than you, that they achieve more because of who they are? Clearly there's something holding you back, but I believe you are a person with potential, you want to change for the better, I know that you can. Start with small things you can change, perhaps stop using snapchat to compare yourself to them, or using instagram as a reason to do nothing. Your balding, so be it rock your bald head, so what if they have full heads of hair, make them envy YOU. You have the power to change OP, you just have to find out how.

I know that feel when it seems like life just doesn't want you in. But really, you should stop blaming god for the shit that happens to you, your life is in your hands, blame yourself for your failures, it takes more courage to admit that you're the one fucking up your life than to blame some spaceboy that probably doesn't give much fucks about us for all your problems. Your fate will never be in your hands if you don't believe it is

I want to be one of those people I dont want to be anyone else they have the perfect life and thats the only one I want

But literally everyone has a better life than me

Itw definitely gotta be god man every time i wake up just something bad happens something bad is always happening i literally get hit with disasters bad luck and bad shit happening on top of being born in poverty, suffering, shit genetics, chronic fatigue syndrome

I'm pretty sure this is the faggot who's been spamming the same thread about being stuck in a small town because God is out to get him, and totally not because he's a stupid nigger who literally can't stop breaking the law.

Okay, then build something only you can build, it doesn't have to be something truly original, just something you know you can do. Will it take time? Sure, but trust me, it will be worth it. I know you can do it, you just have to believe in yourself, and if you don't believe in yourself, know that I believe in you.

>>
Reminder all advice is useless, you can never improve as someone else will always do better. Everyone is winning except you.

So we should never make any effort to learn, or improve, or change, and we should just wallow in self pity instead?

Fuck that. I don't care about winning or losing. I don't care about being the best. I'm not just going to sit around feeling sorry for myself, I'm going to make the best of what I have.

Yea but dude what can I even do if god just rips away and destroys my life

OP is a whiny bitch but it feels good to see a thread with motivated anons willing to make a change

Attached: images.png (205x246, 3K)

Quit social media, it is cancer. If you want to do something with your life, get a job and work hard. You have to work hard in this life.

Stop blaming God for your lot in life. If God even exists, do you really think He has nothing to do than make some idiot in a small town miserable? Do you really think you're so much as a blip on His cosmic radar? Do you really think you matter that much to the Alpha and Omega, the Ancient of Days, He Who Is Called "I AM"? Nigga please, you're not THAT important.

stop looking at it then dumbass

This, stop social media and do something with your life