How is your weekend so far, Jow Forums? You did go to the gym today, right?

How is your weekend so far, Jow Forums? You did go to the gym today, right?

Attached: 70EC8C94-BAB7-482F-B70F-B1DEE97408B7.jpg (507x678, 69K)

Fuck ya I did. Even saw some bitches wearing booty shorts doing squats. She knew what she was doing.

I did yoga for the first time today, but my gym days are mon wed fri with swimming in between

i did deadlifts, pullups and curls today. tomorrow is my 21st birthday and i'm gonna have to deal with fake family bullshit. i fucking hate birthdays so much. i hate how people don't give a fuck about you until some stupid societal day of recognition comes up and they feel obligated to.

Attached: 1524001086804.png (397x389, 374K)

Getting back into the gym after a few years of being a lazy shithead. 3rd day in. Doms everywhere. Hard to move. Feels good tho, already noticing improvement in my physical appearance

got a back squat PR lmao3pl8x15 feels good man

> gym
> on a sunday

no

this is my relax day

Attached: 1544432958717.png (640x480, 432K)

pff saturday is my only off day

>went for ohp PR
>got it but some weird shit happened in my back/shoulder and now it hurts

Fucking hell

>and i'm gonna have to deal with fake family bullshit. i fucking hate birthdays so much. i hate how people don't give a fuck about you until some stupid societal day of recognition comes up and they feel obligated to.

Same. Fucking same.
>family, especially brother and mother actively ignore you when you ask a simple question
>press on assuming you didn’t speak loud enough
>met with hostile as fuck attitude as if I just pissed all over their day
>brother is a cunt, through and through
>have to put up with their bullshit fake ass convos at dinner on our birthdays

Awesome, they just dread it when I ask them what’s up or try to tell them something that happened to me today but when we’re at some shitty ass restaurant on one of our birthdays, we can talk like functional humans or at least pretend to.

Doesn’t help how I don’t have any close friends so my social skills are fucked pretty hard, that one is on me though.

I went yesterday, was pretty good
Today I was at the junkyard getting parts for my old beater Jeep, I guess it was kind of a workout since the parts I were after were pretty heavy.

I used to hate going to the gym, and I only would go to try and make gains to attract a womyn. But something changed in me. If it were up to me, I'd go to the gym every day. I love how it feels and I lovefeeling strong and full of energy. It actually take more willpower for me not to go to the gym than to skip it. I hope this change lasts and I finally make it.

I start every workout with deadlifts and then I did arms today. A 6.5/10 qt redhead mire'd me today but I was too autistic to make a move but it still felt nice desu. I'll make a move next time since she's a regular.

>were
*was :/

The guy carrying shoes has a gf, a child, and a slave to carry them

No I went yesterday. Will go again tomorrow.

Bye bye labrum

I don't want to be the one carrying lazy bitches around

The absolute state of humanity

He looks like a total pussy

and lazy mexican bitches at that. that guy is a cuck

Yes and ill be going again after i get off of work

>Random dude texts my gf happy birthday
>This sends the relationship into the death spiral
Hope that thirsty betas happy.
I know that bitch sure isnt

when's her birthday?

who's wants to know?

Attached: 1554223456979.png (1200x747, 609K)

me cause if its tomorrow then we have the same birthday

no it was a while ago, hence the death spiral, which takes a little while

Sunday and saturday are comfy rest and vidya days desu.

what a dumb bitch

damn straight
She made a lot of bad choices during that time period. For a little I was sad and felt sorry for her, thinking "oh shes a woman shes a lower being bla bla bla" but shes an actor that made a choice.
She didn't cheat on me or anything, but she completely fucked me over. Im just glad it happened then and not a year or two from now.
Now I know whats important
ME GODDAMNIT

How does that even happen?

Yessir, dead
10 x 5 dead hang pull ups
10 x 10 dips
Biked for 7 miles
Did some calf raises
Sauna for 30 mins
Nice lil rest day

I've told the story on the website too many times
Basically her parents always hated me and after I took the piss out of her for that it was open season. They utilized every strategy they had and they fucked me good in every way possible. Hell it would make a good book or movie.
But now I'm on the other side of the globe making gains.

Yeah. I went today because I missed on Friday.
Squats, bench, deadlift, biceps, hypertension and sit-ups.
Then I hiked a mountain. Hell of a day

Weekend is going well, just finished work. About to chug my pre-workout drink and going to get my lazy ass to gym to do sum heavy squat

Attached: Photo on 2019-06-22 at 9.10 PM #3.jpg (1080x720, 139K)

Tomorrow’s my birthday too but I’m all alone. No friends no family.

Happy birthday user!

Theres a cunt in here boys dont give it any (you)s

happy birthday to us user, how old are you turning?

I go to the gym 2x a day every day, user

Where you at? Let’s throw user a fucking party

Wow man you have nice hair im mirin what products u use i have long hair too

Moroccan oil!

Attached: 10556718-1564588960603560.jpg (960x960, 65K)

Of course I went to the gym, its pretty much the only thing that makes me feel good about myself.

I saw >her again today in there. Thicc as fuck, deadlifting. One of the only girls I've seen in the gym that doesn't do meme exercises/attention whore. I keep imagining getting a handy from her callused hands.

To make things worse, I'm not a bad looking guy so I get mired from time to time. A few days ago a qt blonde girl that I've never seen before looked at me, smiled, then worked out around me for like 10 minutes. I did nothing about it. I went to a bar with my bros last night, and a couple girls at a table kept looking over at me too. I did nothing.

When am I going to pick up my balls and make an approach bros? At this point I'm just frustrated with myself. I know each and every time I am going to regret not going up, and I still don't do it.

Attached: 1513185850148.png (598x566, 71K)

I’m fucking like a madman this weekend so I skipped the gym because otherwise the calorie loss will destroy my gains. That’s how that work right?

Aww, does libtard snowflake need his safe space?

montreal

Attached: wojack.png (1080x750, 431K)

But sunday is for church user

>montreal
fuck off you frog separatist

hey now, I'm anglo

No gym but I'm 6'1" and 302 lbs. I walked 4 miles today and still on keto diet. Lost 21 lbs in 2 weeks. Feeling much better, fren.

Went hiking and bought a new pair of shoes. Fucking great day

Hell yeah hit the gym 2 hours back work outs it was ok not great

do you go to mcgill

No, I went to school in Ontario and moved here afterwards.

>she
goes to mcgill though.

Happy birthday user.

Yeah, I did. And Chad was there too....training his absolutely lovely blonde girlfriend. Not actually a Stacy, but damn bros, she looked so good.
Closed my eyes, pumped my music up on the headphones and trained.

Attached: 54412ba6694b91361f38d08178ab198f.jpg (564x684, 49K)

i actually dislike weekends because even though my job is pathetic at least there i talk to people and socialize and get out of the house

i spend my entire weekends alone and either just watch shit or do what i did today and just bicycle aimlessly for 14 miles to get out of the house

Didn't go to the gym today but chopped wood for 6 hours.

So I figure thats a good trade off.

Not blurring my grandpa because he's based as fuck.

Attached: 20190622_210722.jpg (1774x1272, 996K)

No because I work through the weekend and I’ll be lifting with the girls on weekdays

Happy birthday brother! I hope you get to do something that you really enjoy.

Goddamn I wish I had a cool ass backwoods grandpa to chop wood for. Mine was an asshole and is now a dead asshole.

At least you have a family that cares. Stop being an idiot.

I turned 32 on june 22nd and im from Montréal also user ! Happy birthday hope you had a great day.

He basically adopted me after my shitbag dad left.

10/10 would recommend.

Went to the gym and got myself a cute virgin gf

Attached: 20190623_003245.jpg (1080x1331, 215K)

I feel like I don't belong anywhere anymore. Not even on Jow Forums.

Attached: tyn hyjkm.png (482x427, 79K)

its my birtday a week from now. from one britday baby to another, happy birthday.

Attached: max comf.jpg (1200x900, 190K)

comfy frendo appreciate it

Gotta be honest random Jow ForumsIran.
I'm in a similar boat and I resent my nuclear family a lot.
You seem younger than me my your language. FIX YOUR social skills.
Go out and force yourself to talk to girls.
WORK AT IT.
Sooner or later you'll be outta school and you won't even have opportunity to make new friends.
Always lift.
Were all gonna make it if we work hard enough.

sounds like you caused the problem user

Happy birthday nigger.
How old are you?
Where do you live?
Go do SOMETHING bro.
Even simple like go to the bar and eat chicken tendies.
Dont chill at home playing vidya

Hell yeah I went to the gym. I caught some girl staring agape while I was doing front raises today. Then as I was leaving she smiled real big at me. It's weird because she was there with some other dude.

Went to the gym and boxed, did some shit for my house then went over to my buddy to work on a podcast. All in all bretty good.

Attached: 12AD2073-AC86-4BE3-BA85-698169D13928.png (819x827, 302K)

happy birthdays anons, hope you had/have great days too.

I tried some new preworkout. My skin is itching.

When ya gonna reroof the barn?

Attached: 20190621_112220.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

Went to gym yesterday, drank for the first time in 3 months wit the boiz (just whiskey and a beer) and did some chew for the first time in 6 months. Gonna go hit legs in the morning. Feeling good and not hounding my self for cutting back for once which is nice.

Attached: 1560983272936.png (1384x1368, 729K)

No barn, but we will probably set up some solar panels on the shed this summer and build a new storage shed for the dozer. (Once we get the damn thing fixed)

Yep! I was really sick and couldn't go for 3 weeks. Finally started going again a week ago, and I'm finally starting to feel like my old self again. Eating better, better mood, better poops, better lifts. Better job at work. Was feeling really down about everything and myself, but starting to turn it around and feeling better. Had a really mystical experience last night on the Summer Solstice that helped tremendously as well. Hope you are all doing well, as well!

Attached: 1500278691690.jpg (480x720, 117K)

>lifting on the sabbath

>dead hang pull ups
is there any other way to do them?

Why do you feel that way? Everyone is welcome here

How's the podcast coming along?

holy based
this guy will make it

Looks like a pretty wholesome time, user

happy birthday brahs

Attached: 299.jpg (1024x736, 65K)

I think I have a fucking hernia. At 23 years old. I'm never going to make it on squats and diddly bros

Happy Birthday user. I know how hard it is to be alone. I hope you find someone to spend time with, and if not, you can hang out with us. Love you buddy, you deserve respect. Be kind to yourself tomorrow

Attached: a shy knight.png (195x189, 94K)

Gym bro too hungover to go, went alone again. Sucked because it was some high rep bench so I had to ask for a spot with under lmao2plate

dude come on you need to stack it with the bark upwards otherwise its gonna get all wet and shit nigga

Attached: serveimage.png (1106x1012, 207K)

They're more afraid of you than you are of them, they're just better at hiding it. Always remember this Anonson

every weekend is fucking terrible

>work a pathetic job i hate during the week but at least i socialize with people even if its forced
>weekend comes and barely speak a word for two days because I have no one
>try to leave house and do random stuff like walking/bicycling aimlessly and just see a ton of people with friends, families, girlfriends, etc and feel even more pathetic and miserable
>know that fri/sat nights everyone is out doing stuff and im home every single night of my life

every aspect of my life is fucking dog shit. i want it to end.

That's all preworkout, try some sips instead

know that feel too brother
stay strong

Sips?

Nah its summer season, its gonna dry while its there and he'll stick a tarp on it if it starts to rain.

We will re stack it tighter to the house and cover it come late summer.

j-joe rogan?

I didn’t and cheated on my diet

Attached: E65F96B4-092E-4E55-A70C-BF69CD823F7F.gif (300x168, 285K)

broke up with the gf and feel too depressed to do anything but lie in bed all day

fuck yeah i did. two months ago I never even had the courage to go a half mile. now I can go 4 miles @ 12 mets and not get winded. Fasting focused lifestyle.

God doesn't exist you fucking brainlets.