Why yes I am a scrawny dyel twig who never touched a weight in his life that you could take in a fight any day...

>why yes I am a scrawny dyel twig who never touched a weight in his life that you could take in a fight any day, how could you tell?

Attached: 1508197432378(2).jpg (1080x1331, 115K)

>why yes I did skip leg day literally once

Attached: 1560717192197.jpg (901x1024, 107K)

is learning to fight the biggest cope?

Which one is a biggest cope lifting or learning how to fight?

it depends on why you do them

Both are equally admirable coping mechanisms to deal with the struggles of life.

Fighting, lifting offers tangible benefits outside of Jow Forums-tier power fantasies

That's kind of what i always thought, i always thought of learning to fight as the biggest sign of insecurity and weakness

agreed. i cant think of anything more pathetic than successfully fending off an attacker in a life or death situation

And here's the power fantasy I just mentioned

Why can't someone just train to do something simply because they want to? Why is everything automatically a coping mechanism on Jow Forums? I've been browsing this god forsaken website for 13 years. I think it's time to stop. This place went from fun to annoying quick.

>fantasy
>being this sheltered

Buying a gun is the biggest cope

Attached: 1555628897134.png (274x256, 145K)

what do you mean? im just saying, i think giving yourself discipline that will carry over into all facets of life, getting regular exercise, and potentially being able to defend yourself is absolutely pathetic

Either you're
A: living in an unironic third world shithole
B: instigating/escalating fights for no reason
C: an insecure twat that probably got best up in highschool and has a complex about it

B+C is also very likely

oh for sure, fights never happen in first world countries/cities in general, and you dont get completely unhinged/intoxicated/aggressive/robber people anywhere, 100%

Are we actually pretending 95% of people who learn to fight aren't one of these I don't know if you're the other twat but someone goes
>WELL SORRY FOR WANTING TO PROTECT MY QT ARYAN WIFE AND CHILDREN XDD
Clearly isn't doing it for discipline or self improvement

So you're a paranoid retard, got it. Waste of trips by the way

wtf im agreeing with you bro. ive also never left my room though so i dont know i might be wrong haha

I got into fighting because I was always the skinniest faggot in school and people would bully me all the time. I stuck with it because learning and experimenting with techniques is a source of endless fascination.

Clearly you haven't if this is your actual thought process
>yeah this dude who wants my $20 which I'll never encounter totally wants to commit murder for no reason because Alex Jones told me so
That's fine, the other guy above me is an idiot

i dont even know what ur talking about anymore. im just saying, nobody is ever in any kind of situation in life where they need to physically defend themselves or someone else. it just doesnt happen

Kind of agree
It's definitely a better use of your time to practice your social skills and situational awareness. Plus, weapons are more likely to come into play if it's a true life-or-death situation so learning to box or grapple isn't as important in that case either.

Yeah, but if you spend a lot of time in social circles then it isn't uncommon for males to want to fight one another. They're basic status disputes and pulling a gun in that situation would make you look like a bitch.

Any more cute strawman arguments or are you ready to admit you're insecure and paranoid?

>why yes I do unironically live in a third world country, how could you tell?
This in addition to basic disarming/holds is all far more valuable for personal safety than anything. The retard replying to you even changed his argument completely

>>why yes I do unironically live in a third world country, how could you tell?
The Earth is a third world country. Humans are partially evolved chimpanzees. The only way to escape their nature is to isolate yourself for the rest of your life.

Your pseudo intellectual garbage aside, nowhere civilized has fist fights for muh honor muh manliness

Everywhere civilized has people using gestures of violence towards one-another to determine who has status and who doesn't within the group. Particularly in unorganized groups without official titles, you know, like a group of friends.
If you don't know that, you're probably lowest on the totem pole.

Tell me more about your Moldovan village

Well, that wouldn't be a life-or-death situation. You'd have to be an idiot with an itchy trigger finger to do that.
If it's just a small beef, you might as well just try your best when it comes. Sure, you're more likely to lose, but it doesn't matter that much in the big picture.
My main point is that it's not smart to devote a large amount of time to learning CQC if your intent is preparing for life threatening situations.

Go to a bar sometime, maybe you'll finally have sex too.

I'm not desperate enough to fuck overweight middle aged alcoholics nor enough of a piece of shit to pick fights in bars, but you keep doing what you want to prove how manly you to random idiots on Jow Forums

>I'm not desperate enough to fuck overweight middle aged alcoholics
Beggars can't be choosers.
>nor enough of a piece of shit to pick fights in bars
Neither am I, but other people are, and it's better to come prepared.
>but you keep doing what you want to prove how manly you to random idiots on Jow Forums
Whether I'm manly or not doesn't change human nature.

Fighting in bars is absolutely pathetic m8

It's not even about fighting, it's about being willing to.

Bye.
See you tomorrow faggot

AHH why am I still here
This is the only negative influence in my life and I'm almost fuckin 30 how do I quit

Attached: 1561000873821.png (640x759, 317K)

You're here forever.

I still play men's league rugby i know it's not fighting but i'm not a pussy, nor am i afraid of getting hurt, but fighting makes everyone involved look like a clown