BREED

BREED

START A FAMILY

CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY

Attached: 1551262741772.png (340x351, 292K)

find me a girl i like and ill start a family, im sick of searching

contributing to society? i would rather watch it burn

>i would rather watch it burn
my man

reminds me I need some more popcorn

>contribute to society
i am already a wagecuck, don't expect more from me than this

I'm sure my offspring would really appreciate the fact that I've passed on my autism genes on to them

>Breed
>Start a family
>Destroy society from the inside with your new team
>Your legacy and ideology will be passed down through generation

>breed start family
>move to large house in suburbs you have to work 70 hours a week to afford
>wife is bored after a few years so its divorce time
>she gets to keep the comfy middle class lifestyle while the man spends his days in a shitty apartment with ratty good will furniture
>He rarely sees his kids anymore
>all his money goes to alimony and child support
>still working 70 hours a week but has nothing to show for it
>his male children grow up to be robots due to being razed by a single mother

Yeah that doesn't sound like a life to me. Its more like a really long slow and expensive suicide. Probably would be better off addicted to heroine in the long run than getting married,

>move to large house in suburbs you have to work 70 hours a week to afford
thats where you fucked up. you buy a plot of land in a rural area instead, and you build a small farm. children will help with all this when they grow older.

>Being cucked by society and women

You can literally do whatever you want. Stop trying to fit in and be normal.

yeah Ive lived in the country buddy. The middle class is non existent and its pure despair.

>work 70 hours a week

Neets actually believe this is a thing that more than 1 percent of actual productive people do

>BREED
with who
>START A FAMILY
with who
>CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY
I already do, I pay more in taxes than you earn in a year.

I currently live in the country, I know what it's like.

>breed with wanton sluts and will cheat on you, produce bastard children that they expect you to raise, and steal your money in divorce proceedings
>start a family that may or may not be your kids, and are likely someone else's
>contribute to a society that's slowly killing you and thinks you're worth less than garbage

Attached: image.jpg (88x88, 11K)

in fact ive lived in a small rural area my whole life. how do you think people lived back then anyway?

I've got eyes blacker than the ace of spades, I won't breed Karen so why bother?

There is no such thing as YOUR ideology.

You're just a cuck passing down stuff from your wife's boyfriend (previous generations)

Attached: 1500004751165.png (298x260, 62K)

>29
>still renting a room
>spend like 600$ on rent and 150$ on grocery
>no car, no car insurance bill
>take ubers and the bus maybe
>make 18$ a hour
>never work hard
>use all my vacation time as i get it
>probably gonna straight up buy a house, been living like this for 11 years straight
why bother with a family me and my waifu are perfectly happy

I would really like to have a son or a daughter. It must be one of the best feelings on several levels
You succeeded to pass on your genes for the race, you form an individual to pass on your legacy, you have something to protect and willingly work for
But having a family to just contribute to Jow Forumss whitepipu insurance sounds pretty shitty.
Also I have shitty genes. I shouldn't breed tbqh

I have a daughter, but as a single dad.

I live in the countryside. If you're going to get fucked anyways, living here won't change shit. What posted is basically the story of my father + alcoholism. The only difference is that instead of living in a shitty urbanite apartment, he lives in a shitty RV now.
You can fantasize all you want about plots of land and small farms, but eventually you'll have to realize that some of us are going to make and some aren't. It definitely isn't as easy as building a small farm for your family because if this was the case my father would have succeeded instead of turning into an alcoholic redneck.

>BREED
>START A FAMILY
>CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY
le no thanks

Attached: vONxgZU.jpg (298x500, 28K)