I may be getting uglier overall but at least my hair is better than ever

I may be getting uglier overall but at least my hair is better than ever
dermarolling for 3 months
if you want I can drop the full routine

Attached: 231.jpg (2228x851, 314K)

no ty

I heard if you start demarol you have to be on for life or else your hair will fall out super fast

That goes for anything that works for keeping hair
Go for it, been interested for a while but never bothered

how frequently do you derma roll?

looks the same as it did in march 2019. it actually looked like it improved from august 2017 to march 2019 on its own

No minoxidil? I react badly to it tho it keeps my hair from falling.

^

Full routine, user?

routine?

What size roller are you using?

pls post, also does anything work for diffuse thinning?

Why stop then?
It would be like brushing your teeth every morning.
You DO brush your teeth, user???

looks the same on all pics, stop stressing about something natural. You will lose your hair no matter what, forget about the when and just go with the flow

What brand do you use? And how do you dermaroll with getting your hair tangled up? My hairline isn't too bad, it's probably considered a "mature" hairline at this point but I have diffuse thinning that you can see when it's wet or under fluorescent lighting. I tried dermarolling with peppermint oil but it kept yanking hairs out and i want to avoid that.

this isnt fitness related but i guess the jannies are balding

That...that doesn't even make sense, user. Dermarolling isn't a drug.

Who cares? Let yourself go bald, buzz it short and move on. It's all just a part of growing up kiddos.

Only when I get a foul taste in my mouth

Just ordered derman pen from Ebay, 35$. I'm on fin but still slowly losing hair, I hope adding keto shampoo and microneedling will at least halt it.

Go brush you damn teeth immediately.

He clearly has a bigger widow's on far left pic compared to the rest fuck off

keep coping

so whats your routine brah ?

Derminator 2 is by FAR the best roller. Google it. A lot more expensive but if you're not willing to spend $200 to save your hair, you're an idiot.

all the pics look literally the same you fucking retard