Does Jow Forums still venerate Zyzz or is it pure summer in here?

Does Jow Forums still venerate Zyzz or is it pure summer in here?

Attached: 0DAFAD9C-1829-46BF-8E07-1578C8BC00FA.jpg (610x610, 117K)

pure summer

half the time he's posted he gets flamed by some new generation faggots who don't even know the reason 80% of us are here because of zyzz

quite the tragedy

RIP

Today I was working out and did some pullups and tried to do one last one and failed. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and said out loud “you’re a sick cunt brah” then did 2 more. Feelsgoodman

>roiding

Im 26 and miss the fk out of him, most of the new zoomies flame him though

Zyzz will always be the god of Jow Forums. anyone who doesn't sacrifice their time in the gym as praise to Zyzz doesn't belong here.

And? Zyzz was open about his roid usage and even helped people with their cycles.

who?

>implying you can look good without roids

Attached: E3B5C54C-518E-4592-B874-F8B674A6F611.jpg (1296x729, 155K)

You have newfags with plebbit spacing thinking they somehow fit in. You have fags crying about not having gfs. Old school fit/ is over

Thanks for the info. I was just checking in. Guess it’s not worth sticking around

Have fun dying early you pathetic roidtards

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Have fun working your ass off to bag the occasional 4-5/10 and getting no respect from anyone. Roiding leads to a much more fulfilling life. Even if it’s 20 years shorter

Jow Forums is a Daffers board now

Attached: F14CA582-3D71-4D2A-BFBA-CFC491331710.jpg (634x555, 53K)

people have been crying about tfw no gf forever newfag

Zyzz is like communism
his plan sounds good, inspired a lot of people, and to this very day still making impact.
But it didn't work well at the end, because nothing works without limits

>t. browsing since 2014

Cope

Post body

fuck that faggot he never had the level of knowledge my broski Jeffrey has

Attached: 90051C63-97A8-430A-BE33-11E15668D921.jpg (650x808, 55K)

no it doesn’t sound good and it’s wrong in its core fuck off back to /lit/ commie

Every time he gets posted I can't help but mire his insertions. Dude was a legend no matter what people say. He might not be the legend to end all legends, that much is up for debate, but still a fucking legend.

F

Retards will use him as an example for their anti roid rhetoric while in reality he died to an undiagnosed heart condition.
People calling him stupid or unrelatable are even worse since they think he's some random chad without backstory.
I usually visit this board for (you)s but seeing newfags desecrate his legacy makes me boil.

He made people get off their ass and go to the gym, he had the charm and you could connect with him through the fucking videos. Even today when I feel like shit I watch one of zyzz videos to boost me up. Shit sucks but he died for a greater cause, he made alot of us change our habbits and we are trying to better ourselves. He wasn't perfect, nobody is. But he strived for perfection through his imperfect behaviour. The trolling was great, the music still to this day is. I fucking miss him guys... All thats left of him is his fucking retard parrot brother, sold his dead brother so he could look like a faggot... RIP Az

Based

>the reason 80% of us are here because of zyzz
Been browsing /fit and lifting since '12 and been glad to be part of that 20%, nigga.

Attached: 1419392722417.jpg (244x250, 11K)

just another loser rolemodel for zoomers and pajeets without father figures

Attached: 64620894_121450832429843_4361735418769571840_n.jpg (663x768, 98K)

still the most influential

Attached: D08-JNSQ5OA.jpg (600x403, 39K)

Uh you do realize roiders are actually less respected, not more right?
Also imagine placing such a high value over what other people think of you that having their "respect" is worth 20 years less of life to you.

Based

You realize 99% of professional athletes and actors use roids right? The rock probably spends 5 digits on his yearly cycles lmao

I remember being a naive newbie, then I saw bigger faster stronger and got blackpilled

Roiders are only less respected by retards who think being natty is something to be proud of. Congratulations on never pushing yourself past your limits and criticizing what you don't truly know.

Get inspired by Zyzz, start lifting.
Realize you cannot ever be like him b/c you're a man/hair/frame-let.
Still keep lifting.

You know that isnt true lol