What lifts will help you in a fight?

What lifts will help you in a fight?

Attached: 1561249141393.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dUpfq_1eyeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lifting your legs one after another as you walk to an MMA gym.

At least we aren't speaking german, haha, r-right?

> yanks

Attached: 1558859010549.jpg (645x773, 55K)

None, yeah you might me strong enough to pick the dude up or outmuscle him, but you won’t have the conditioning, and an experienced fighter will clock your shit, the martial arts imo are BJJ, wrestling, boxing and Muay Thai, dont bother with stupid shit like judo or karate/taekwondo, I’ve fucked around fighting buddies who train in those and any of the above sports i mention will beat those pussy martial arts

>rorkes
youtu.be/dUpfq_1eyeE

Realistically for bjj pulling lifts would make the biggest difference. Almost all bjj practitioners have massive backs from breaking down postures in guard. Not sure about takedowns or stand up because I rarely do either.

All of the compound lifts, any lift that does some form of pushing or pulling, anything that improves your grip strength, and hard cardio. Accessory lifts are usually pointless for fighting, but if you want to deliver the most damage while being able to take the most damage it’s better that you are well rounded.

fuck off and stop shit talking traditional styles. I train judo and karate for the sport, everyone knows you won't learn shit when fighting like that because there is no point scoring in real life. Don't discourage anyone from training it, just let them know what they'll be learning if they do decide to train it.

the fatty is eating the cake off the floor lmao

it's his birthday cake

I am letting them know what it’ll do, it’s fucking useless lol, I’ve boxed karate practitioners and they don’t last 2 seconds when backed into a corner, user wants to learn to fight so yeah I’m gonna tell him what dumb martial arts to stay away from if he wants to know how to actually fight

Landmine swings.

Attached: 1554204400846.jpg (462x720, 66K)

Trad styles are great for learning the very basics of martial arts, and are really fun sports. Just train one for the sport and one style for self defence. Even judo, which is trained mainly for the sport has application when fighting, and can supplement the main style you train for fighting. Also boxing is gay unless its kickboxing, no reason to gimp yourself by not fully utilising legs.

It's amazing how far the empire that owned 80% of the world fell. Jee wiz

Attached: 1561000932752.jpg (700x586, 63K)

what is it with Burgerstanis and wasting food?
how is this acceptable behaviour?

wasting food = wasting money
ill do what i like with my money
food is no longer sacred in this world of excess

Overhead press and heavy as fuck prowler pushes.

Denkst du, darüber solltest du froh sein?

Squats. When you curl into a ball you can have your enormous glutes absorb the blows.

g-god bless america

Attached: 1558995820546.png (554x553, 93K)

None, and if you don't want to train to fight, really the only thing that can help you is being big/batshit insane.

height

Anything involving the core and obliques, and stretching and cardio. Also anything to help fast twitch muscles, so actually doing punches (possibly weighted eventually) will help.
Obviously the big 4 lifts will help, as will most training.

Wow after watching this obviously candid and unscripted video I suddenly agree that the British government should definitely bin all civilian owned knives