Imagine working this hard and still looking like shit

>Imagine working this hard and still looking like shit.

Attached: 1561251246984[1].jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZkaakZt7NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I genuinely mean this - keep up the work. This incelposting is the fucking worst.

I don't understand

>imagine not working at all and being a fat sack of shit

Attached: crab in bucket.jpg (542x499, 84K)

Yeah.. i know right.. ha ha..

he said go home you tranny faggot.
youtu.be/yZkaakZt7NQ

>another thread meant to put self doubt into the back of Jow Forums users' minds
It's not gonna work, are you so obsessed and filled to the brim with shit that you can't help but overflow and spread your misery to others? No one who goes on Jow Forums seriously is going to internalize the insecurities you try to project into others, we about doing our best and getting better in this bitch

snowflake

Show us your face, mr """""untrained chad"""""
Dont forget the timestamp

Some of them look fine.
Half of them could literally lose the glasses or get a haircut and look fine.
The rest look a little weird but at least they got athletic and made some gains.
Not seeing the problem.

Imagine being so ugly not only on the outside but on the inside too and hating yourself so much you go on these group shitposting raids with your other fellow ugly incel buddies and project all your self hatred on us in a pathetic attempt to bring everyone down with you

They would rather wallow in self-pity than make something of themselves. Most of them will grow out of it.

Hopefully they kill themselves or better yet someone kills them (in minecraft)

yu too good for this place user

Attached: 1475868031224.jpg (924x876, 219K)

/thread

There's nobody on earth who looks WORSE jacked and tan. Even if you go from a 2 to a 3, it's still movement.

Honestly fuck these posts. They're so fucking pointless, and I have no idea why people make them other than to try and shit on other people.

All of these guys in the pic look better than they would without training, which is already enough to justify it if you're superficial enough to think your looks are *that* important.

What's more, this picture tries to call these guys out for being 'ugly' or whatever, but almost all of these pictures are taken in unappealing lighting/settings. I can guarantee you that all of these guys would clean up nice and look pretty normal in a shirt. Part of what makes them look off is the fact that they're shirtless.

Finally, I know for a fact that Bull Mentula and Jonnie Candito have GFs. I'm willing to bet a lot of the other guys do, too. Do you, OP?

All these guys look like they're a thousand times better off due to lifting, except maybe Captain Nega Nipples being a retard with steroids. What's the point of this image again?

You remind me of that turbosperg incel in that love-shy documentary who thought he was perfect except for his face and that's why he had been rejected over 1000 times. I guess he saved up and got facial reconstructive surgery not realizing his problem was being a mega fucking autismo.

Looks aren't as important to women as they are to men. That's not to say women don't love attractive guys, but if you have a Chad attitude you can do alright. Lifting is a massive boost to your market value as well. Focus on the aspects of yourself that you have control over, and seek to improve them to the best of your ability. Not for women, but for yourself. If you are truly confident in yourself and have a decent physique, you will attract women. Fuck these Jow Forums bucket crabs trying to demoralize everyone into being faggots like themselves.

Attached: 556A6F2A-8ED7-431A-B8F8-902D9369D45F.jpg (715x1013, 252K)

lmao nigger no one looks like total ass in that collage except blahino and even there he's way better than you fucking crabs in a bucket

I always wondered why this guy is included in this pic. Maybe because of that haircut? Hes shredded af and his face id easily 8/10. I would kill 2 year old to be him.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-23-12-54-05-263_org.floens.chan.png (1080x2246, 1.11M)

Agreed. Facially they may not have it, but they would look a lot worse with dad bods (Blaha excluded. Actually, why is he even on here? He put no work into his body at all).

am so glad not everyone has the Jow Forums mentality on Jow Forums glad half of you try to combat stupid shit like this. that is why this place will be infinitely better than Jow Forums, spoken from someone who visited it often

post body

Don’t you shit on candito like that!!

Maybe the scar. I don’t understand neither why is bottom right guy in the pic. Looks pretty okto me.

he just needs to drop the glasses desu. I don't get it either.

im never going to make it i just want to look good but ill never make it i wish i could be happy with my balding head ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh make these thoughts stop

imagine spending your time making this picture just so you can make fun of anonimus people on Vietnamese basket weaving forum

seething

Try again, sweaty

Regardless Of the scar he looks great

I don't understand the guy in the top right picture, is it because of the weird pose? He looks normal otherwise to me

most if those guys look great just bad angles and posing

I dont look like shit though.

Better be ugly and fit than just ugly

So where the fuck are these threads coming from? Who is spamming this shitty content? We need to find the source and spam positive and/or motivational content there

i volunteer

You could ask the same of the reposts that circulate on Jow Forums for the past 10 years. The answer is nobody knows, and it's likely bots.

fuck off

>imagine being such dyel loser that you make clickbate threads instead of working out
Fuck off loser, go be cancerous somewhere else.
I swear if it wasn't this picture you wouldve posted some gay wojack. Fucking faggot.
This

his face is far from 8 but yeah he looks fine. this is rare situation where haircut and taking off glasses will do some real shit