Which is more cringy?

which is more cringy?
people who redditspace on Jow Forums or people who greentext on reddit

Attached: Jwa8N-qrGoW5DcG9knE9mCdUuh8Yyuw1-WWtTO-3cNc.jpg (1063x794, 106K)

both are equally as cringy and deserve to be put in labour camps before being tortured to death

LOL if you don't use both on both sites (and on unrelated sites as well)

>what a pleb
>who even uses "cringy" anymore
>you are 12
>not using Twitter and Tumblr Hashtags on #Jow Forums or #reddit
> le cringe

Redditspacing is actually called writing in paragraphs. You may not be familiar with it since you have never read anything other than Jow Forums and Reddit posts. Maybe try expanding your horizons beyond internet culture, friendo.

People who complain about "reddit spacing."

Fuck you I've been posting this way for over a decade and I'm not gonna change now. It looks better.

wow friend why so aggressive? Is something bothering you? How about you have some nice green tea *hands you green tea*

AHHHHHHHH!!! RRRREEEEEEfreshing!

Isn't that soothing? Now, tell me whats on your mind champ

people who make all their threads using unrelated "look at what a virgin I am" pics of women.

books are for nerds I only read incoherent sentences on my internet informatics sites

honestly people who complain about any writing style tends to be a whiny, boring fag irl

What makes you think

I come from

Reddit?

>finding reddit spacing is cringe
That's the reason why you're mentally retarded faggot.

Attached: offended.jpg (480x438, 26K)

t. reddit newfag

Autistically trying to rate the cringeyness of formatting outranks them both

people who greentext on youtube.

me svknlnlfhi

>underrated
Orgi
Original fuck

Attached: 1551193662201.jpg (750x721, 78K)

Faggot OPs

faggots reddit space when they write 2 fucking sentences. Theres no fucking reason to hit enter after every sentence and the excuse "b-but its so much easier to read" or any other excuse is bullshit.

People who go to 4 chan and pretend they don't reddit.

>separate my paragraphs like a proper writer
>sometimes i don't write as much as i think i did, so Jow Forums formats my post in a way that fits everything onto its own line
>looks like reddit spacing
FUCK

I'll try to give an example on both of those.
1st one is writing in paragraphs which is completely fine.

Undertook before more quetzal that but contritely snickered oh excitedly the much so more oh a the spread much therefore jeez and salaciously immediate and well yikes and the roadrunner much tendentiously crane vengeful far dove zealously unlike much less and after far as kept along tapir and bastardly this far sincerely amid.

Untruthful blind hawk over buffalo marvelous when urchin far for one well and craven the and far much shut static while within flamingo perversely since much harshly lividly this before flippant among before far wonderfully incoherently less jeez pointed some perceptibly apart this outbid characteristic gosh more dear goat along folded then flat ape.

vs. reddit spacing

Easy well gazed static jeez after concise a and far belligerent some broken dreadful.

Much one jeepers lubber dauntless.

In dear notorious immediately or boa felt peered outbid much tangibly ran.

So reddit spacing is pretty much writing every sentence as it's own paragraph which is cancerous.

There's a difference between clicking reddit links when they come up when searching for something / someone links you to a specific post and actively using reddit with an account.

This post reeks of reddit
ORIFINAA

>is actually
>expanding your horizons
>friendo
>This entire post

Why don't you faggots head back to where you came from

Attached: dienigger.jpg (500x503, 30K)

This one is actually the worst. They all have fortnite gameplay videos and anime pfps

I don't know what reddit spacing is but I've been separating sentences for years because it's easier to read and get my point across. Instead of just having it all clumped together similar to this post which doesn't allow lazy readers to more easily glance over my posts and get a gist of what I'm saying instead of ignoring it.

woah buddy, calm it down with that reddit spacing

You just look like a low iq child honestly. Theres no need to space every sentence. You just want your post to pop put more and seem woke like a low iq brainlet

>imagine being offended at someones writing style

and

reddit

space

>Why don't you faggots head back to where you came from
The forums I visited prior to Jow Forums are long gone. Why don't you go back to your homework?

I haven't been to Reddit much, but I can't say I've seen the latter to be honest. Might be common on r/Jow Forums, you guys calling out on Redditspacing would know the best about how low quality Reddit boards work.

>redditspacing
People have been doing this for decades, retard.

people using meme arrows on youtube

Green texting on reddit because reddit spacing is called "double spacing" and it was never an issue on Jow Forums until recently.
If I wanted to make a separate point, wouldn't it be weirder if I just single spaced my post like this?

That's a single space which isn't as bad. This is a double space and is annoying it just makes the page longer and serves no purpose other then to make a non important post seem important

I think single spacing looks really weird on forums, and I don't see how the page being longer affects anything unless you're using a phone. Then at worst, you have to swipe your finger a little more.

Redditspace is not a thing. People have been formatting posts like that since long before Reddit came onto the scene.

no

you

nigger

this

is

redditspacing

kill

yourself

i find it funny how any criticism of reddit gets redditors triggered, and its pretty often passive aggressive for some fuckin reason. goes to show how far up their own asses redditors have their heads
>user: reddit is gay and so is reddit spacing
>redditor: well youre a dumb dumb friendo :^)

Attached: 32DFDA65-C11E-4C34-B9B7-01C000C3D679.jpg (208x210, 9K)

People who care about this is the only true answer

Attached: Nihil.png (1600x847, 1.42M)