Okay fit I have a Skelly co-worker and he wants to try GOMAD but with pic related...

Okay fit I have a Skelly co-worker and he wants to try GOMAD but with pic related. Should I convince him to just drink conventional whole milk?

Attached: IMG_20190622_092057.jpg (3036x4048, 2.31M)

No he sounds based, cheer him on, he'll make it

If he’s got the money to spend on that then he should use it

Op here, not against it. Just worried if he gets sick.

Unpasturized is better for you due to the bacteria culture, goat milk is probably similar in effect to cow milk. Only thing is that his stomach might not be able to handle that much unpasturized dairy.

unpasteurized dairy is androgenic, drinking boiled/bleached basedboi milk is a death sentence for you.

That's what I was thinking. He has an iron stomach but this might be the straw that might get him sick

He's going to get sick as fuck.
Unpasteurized dairy is like heroin, you start with a little and after a month you can be doing amounts that would kill you a month ago.
Tell him to do it, and then report back what happens.

>those nuclear silos on the logo
yo, what the fuck

Those I think are milk bottles

In this case he should drink it throughout the day instead of a lot at one time. Also if unpasteurized cheese is similar, he will fart a lot.

>Should I convince him to just drink conventional whole milk?
Are you his mother? Telling him the risks is all you can do.

I do between a quart and a half-gallon of raw cow's milk every day. Goat milk is definitely more difficult to drink than cow's milk, in addition to quite the cost difference. However, I would recommend raw goat milk over conventional cow's milk any way. Conventional milk is gross as shit.

Why would he get sick? I mean I think cows milk is better than goat milk, but either one is OK and raw milk is exceptionally delicious and healthy.

I just drank my first gallon of raw milk myself and it was fine...

What makes goat's milk difficult to drink if conventional milk is >gross as shit?

Goat's milk is kind of "tangy", I guess you could say, compared to cow's milk.
Raw jersey milk tastes like ice cream.

Kek

Bacteria in unpasteurized milk can cause Illness

in spoiled milk maybe.. you know the bacteria and enzymes in raw milk is what makes it easier to digest, right?

Red pill me on raw cow milk Jow Forums.
My local grocery store sells it.

Try it out first

I drink only raw milk and have been for the past year. Raw goat milk is more similar to human breast milk macro wise apparently and it's A2 protein by default but I don't like the taste and go for raw cow's milk. I used to be a skelly and have added lots of weight and have gotten super strong through GOMAD.

I don't recommend this because of the sugar content in milk is so high + the amount of fat.

I would suggest just eating 4 or 5 high protein/carb meals throughout the day you'll feel alot better eating real food then mostly milk.