Have you ever had a crush on a teacher, Jow Forums? is this the most infantile of all fetishes?

have you ever had a crush on a teacher, Jow Forums? is this the most infantile of all fetishes?

Attached: mkgiv8i8zp021.jpg (620x647, 44K)

I maried my teacher, when I aged up.

In a way, every wife is a teacher.

i wouldnt call it a crush, but i desperately wanted my hystory teacher to be my mommy

Vili?

I think everyone even normies had a crush on teacher or wanted to Fuck theird

Attached: W5nTAMn.png (650x555, 514K)

Very interesting notion for sure.

I repressed these feelings to protect my innocence, but I lost everything anyway.........

Teachers make great wives and mothers. A large percentage of them want to have kids.

That's why when I decide to settle down one of the types of women I hope to get serious with is a teacher. If I have a good feeling about her I'll push to not use a condom as soon as we become sexual while dating, and I'll try to dump as much semen into her as possible and hope either her birth control fails or her instincts kick in. Once she's impregnated I'll marry her, and continue dumping as much semen as possible into her for years. I'll give her as big of a family as she wants and make full use of every ounce of her fertility.

That's the wholesome plan anyways. The alternative settling down plan is to just date college aged women and those just out of college and suggest no condom, pull out sex, etc. Then when one of them accidentally gets pregnant I'll immediately agree that I'll be there for them with child support payments and offer to pay their rent. Depending how things go for me I could end up being able to afford to impregnate and support 3-4 women like this. I wouldn't marry them though because then I could lose all my stuff. I'll only marry a woman I want to make a real family with who I trust, like a teacher.

Attached: icewomandog.jpg (474x324, 32K)

l was being facetious.

inst this kid in the picture a girl ?

Your post made me want to bear children.

I had a secret relationship with my teacher when I was 15 lasting a couple months. Ama.

how did your teachers cock taste like

Yeah, my female teachers were the first adult women that I interacted with besides my family and so I would develop crushes/lust after them when I was a kid and even in high school.

Having a crush on your teacher is extremely normal if you're 7-12.

its not infantile and frequently female teachers fuck teen boys. Every week there is a new arrest of a female teacher, many good looking, many married and keep in mind these are only the ones caught. Mostly because the parents check the boys phone and see pics and text incriminating her and in a recent arrest the teacher had sex in front of other students.

This is real, has always gone one and more prevalent than a catholic priest buggering a little boy.

If you're a femanon those instincts are attractive.

>if you're a femanon

Attached: 1541853239868.jpg (599x449, 37K)

My friend and I had this Geometry teacher that we would fantasise having a threesome with. Good 'ol 8th grade, when we didn't have a problem with MMF

I tried to "seduce" and then later ask on a date my high school English teacher. Didn't go so well. So when i read about all these other hot teachers having sex with students.. i die a little inside.

My year 8 English teacher miss dang. She was 4ft10, Vietnamese, fiesty as hell but she has double E cup tits. She wore right turtle neck sweaters everyday. It was an all boys school too. One day she wore a button up shirt and the button broke in front of everyone and she just kept doing the lesson with her shirt bursting open.