Lookism is incredibly unhealthy, fosters mental illnesses, and is counterproductive

Lookism is incredibly unhealthy, fosters mental illnesses, and is counterproductive

Remember, you're all Kings, some of you just need to push a little harder to see. Keep up the good work in the gym

Attached: tumblr_n3ifg1mfal1r27zaho1_500.jpg (399x750, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHDqV1BEiqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You realize saying shit like that is what gives young men heartbreak when they grow up and realize they're not as worthy and attractive as their mommy told them?
If incels were told they were ugly as fuck and nobody would love them from day one, they'd be used to it and wouldn't be as bitter.

but OP is also right.

The truth is a grey area that leans far away from lookism imo.

If you want to be a defeatist faggot, dont try and bring everyone down with you

lol no i'm a fat piece of shit i'm not a king i'm a fucking slug of a dude. but that doesn't mean i can't get better.

A small portion of men might be secretly attractive but out of shape, but for most of us it's better not to get that false hope to save the heartbreak later on.

Melt the fat off and witness your inner King

Attached: 97e63bb709cdc45a97e16f8856004262.jpg (957x1196, 96K)

Lookism is different then just being in shape. If you obsess over how you look you aren't just trying to be in shape.

I agree being in shape is important but you don't need 3d delts.

the delusion of the incel is so bad that he thinks his problems are greater than everyone else's. get over yourself

working on it brother. we're gonna make it.

The issue with most incels isn't that they aren't able to have sex, it's that their whole worldview revolves around them not having had sex. How many things on here or r9k do you see about waking up, going to work, coming home, then browsing this website for hours until you fall asleep and repeat it the next day? In what way does that resemble a flourishing, healthy lifestyle? A lot of them have no interests to begin with, so they could never even begin to meet people with the same interests as them, and their perspective never changes

nah the issue with incels is that they're ugly. If you're attractive, you'll have chances to get laid living a mundane life like you described.

and to top it all off, it's never their fault, it's their genetics and environment that are to blame, and these are supposedly infallable despite many with similar circumstances living happy and fulfilling lives. it's definitely NOT the fact the circlejerk each other in front of the computer all day.

bro almost everyone is average, including most incels. the variability is not as dramatic as you think it is.

most of your problems stem from your lack of social experience. nothing more to it. wrap it up how you like, but the more you wrap it, the further you obscure the truth. you probably actually know this deep down

I'm a pretty social guy though, used to have a large friend circle, just ugly though.

Are you saying we all wuz kangz?

>Remember, you're all Kings

Attached: cringe.jpg (500x338, 22K)

You're negativity won't stop them from becoming Kings. Dont let these defeatist lunkheads stop you from achieving your full potential

Attached: 0117-GQ-CV01-01-Ryan- Gosling-08.jpg (1200x1629, 352K)

Sometimes i try to not look at myself in the mirror because it just pisses me off.

ive melted all the fat off and i gained all the muscle but i just look and feel like one of those guys on the gymcel collage that gets spammed on here

>Remember, you're all Kings, some of you just need to push a little harder to see.
thats such a femenine way of thinking, fucking disgusting mentality

That would just be a self fulfilling prophecy in many cases, leading them to have a worse life and thus being more miserable. A bit more realism in telling people how much looks matter might be good, but most KV dudes could look and feel way better than they currently do, and most could get a gf as well. How many “incels” have ever lifted consistently for a few years, done some sports, worked on their social circle, gotten a tan, nice haircut, whiten their teeth etc? Most that I’ve seen are grossly skinnyfat, socially crippled, circles under their eyes etc, they could easily add 3+ points to their attractiveness

Attached: 3A1418B5-EB6B-4CA1-84FB-F8C602443A8C.jpg (1024x751, 172K)

>If incels were told they were ugly as fuck and nobody would love them from day one, they'd be used to it and wouldn't be as bitter.
I seriously hope you never have children

By saying "you're all Kings" you prove yourself to be just as delusional as a tranny. Reality cannot be denied, some people are just ugly/stupid/autistic/etc... These are things that undeniably affect all of our lives and we cannot change. You can't overcome it without first accepting it.

It's all about facial structure 98% of the time

Better haircut, /fa/maxxing, and other stuff won't do shit because humans subconsciously scan faces in like 20 milliseconds when they see someone. Your brain literally decides if someone is symmetrical/attractive in less than a second. We have quite developed facial recognition centers in our brain

>some of you just need to push a little harder to see
>some of you are just so ugly you have to compensate by trying harder than everyone else and it might not yield any results because thats how fucked you are

DAS RITE HOMIE WE ALL KANGZ

only one way to find out...

im an ugly 5'4 bald 22 year old incel, and as a kid i was told i was very ugly nonstop by my foster parents and their extended family, theyd tell me id never be loved, and as you can imagine it all turned out great and it didnt impact my psychological development at all

Attached: 1553484714247.jpg (800x450, 30K)

i tried and i maxxed my looks and hit my genetic threshold, truth is im ugly as sin and im not charismatic enough to draw people in with just my personality. i can honestly consider taking the next step into cosmetic surgery but i cant get myself to do it anymore because i almost just dont care about people anymore. i was too ugly for people my whole life and now i dont want to be social anymore so,, i guess im just floating aimlessly with no goals for now

based

Attached: cheering speedwagons.png (680x510, 549K)

I agree and have done the same, but I don't know if surgery is the solution man. The cases I've seen just look artificial and weird. As you know it's more about charisma/social skills more than anything else (otherwise how would ugly guys get with hot girls, which does happen - and no, the guy isn't always rich).

Very occasionally, a girl will initiate with me and it's led to a long-term relationship once, but when it comes to approaching them it never works for me. Being autistic, you're always relying on the girl choosing you which is an extremely rare occurrence. I would like to just die but can't seem to get the pressure on my neck right when I try to hang myself, I either can't breathe and it hurts too much or I just get light-headed and nothing happens even after waiting 10-15 minutes.

I love you user, and I like that hamster photo you posted.

Thanks kangs, I needed this today.

Attached: we're_all_gonna_make_it.gif (400x225, 2.7M)

It's like hes photoshopped!

Based were all gonna make it boys

>If incels were told they were ugly as fuck and nobody would love them from day one, they'd be used to it and wouldn't be as bitter
This is actually how I grew up lel

Yikes

>manlet
>2019
>king

2019, we ain't takin' no shorts unless we goin' on vacation

Even if you’re talking about genetics there are a lot of factors other than simply the face that matter, height, bone structure, whether you are balding or not, skin tone etc all matter. As far as fitness goes just consider how much of a difference bodyfat percentage makes, especially on the face. It will completely change how your facial bone structure looks. Having smooth skin vs acne, a thicker vs a thinner neck, white, straight teeth vs yellow and crooked ones, being smoothly shaved or having a nicely trimmed beard vs some scruffy stubbles and so on and so forth all make a difference to your facial attractiveness.
All of that completely disregards any effects of social skills, your social circle, the kinds of people you interact with, your status and wealth, being charismatic etc.
Yes, facial bone structure is important, but its far from everything. If you really go and work out for a while you’ll see how differently people react to you, and how differently you will feel and act. Your genetics almost certainly aren’t as bad as you think either, a sedentary lifestyle will give you lots of shitty attributes both looks and personality wise, which you probably to a large extent consider to be genetics, but that are actually perfectly changeable

Attached: 41855E65-1E16-4D16-B1D0-E6C159D11393.jpg (395x650, 219K)

were all (5'9+, at least 5/10 facially) gonna make it

>Your genetics almost certainly aren’t as bad as you think either
I fucking wish this was applicable to me, i'm not looking to become attractive, i just wish i wasnt hideous but being 5'4 with a norwood 7 and weirdly shaped head hit the nails on my coffin.
I realize many guys are just mentally ill and all they need is that paradigm shift but some of us out there are actual genetic abominations beyond saving.

>I realize many guys are just mentally ill and all they need is that paradigm shift
does the paradigm shift apply to autism as well? how do I achieve this please?

also my condolences for your condition

Yeah that doesn’t sound like a lot of fun. The problem there is probably mostly the height, then the balding and the face as a lesser factor I would imagine.
Either way, are you fit and have tried to get a great social circle of friends, even unrelated to girls? You might be surprised at how much better you can look and how much fun you can have, and you might do better with girls as well. Tbh I don’t know anyone that’s 5’4 personally, so kinda hard to imagine the exact situation. Used to know a guy who was a literal midget, definitely sub 5’. He had a gf and lots of friends though, used to cox rowing boats as he pretty much was perfect for that.
You could try gymnastics and calisthenics, you should be able to do vastly better at those than taller guys due to better leverages. E.g. pic related is 5’5 and attractive to women for sure, though he has a pretty good face and isn’t balding to be fair
>I realize many guys are just mentally ill and all they need is that paradigm shift but some of us out there are actual genetic abominations beyond saving.
I agree, though I would say its most guys that to a large extent are mentally fucked and not just genetical failures

Attached: 7947AEAF-79CA-4F6D-8D00-7B7D42FA7663.jpg (465x750, 37K)

im not Jow Forums yet, im in the middle of a long fast to cut so i can start my first bulk, but i highly doubt muscle is going to change my appearance much, because i have a baby face with a huge bald disproportionate head. as for friends honestly i just find that my super niche interests (aquariums) dont really overlap with others, im both a freak in the physical and social sense.

Lifting and getting lean is pretty good at sorting out a baby face and making a big head look more proportionate in my opinion. Also people seem to not care about someone having a big head as much as you might think from what I have learned, I used to be insecure about having a big head as well.
Looking better completely changes how people react to you as well. If you’re more comfortable and secure in yourself as well you’ll be able to easily talk about building aquariums and sea life or whatever interests you, have stories to tell from social situations you’ve been in and just banter around. Being good at telling stories as well as being charismatic are also things that you can improve at a lot.
Anyways, all I’m saying is that its good to keep an open mind, and allow yourself to feel more positive about the changes you are making happen. Whatever genetic limitations you have will be there either way, no need to limit yourself mentally on top of that.
But yeah, give it a year until you’re in good shape and compare that to how you felt before working out, and then keep it mind that you can keep improving a whole lot more

Attached: 98E6CB80-3FC9-4512-8407-3E14F90E13A3.jpg (1229x1300, 554K)

thanks for this well thought out response user. i still dont think muscle will save my bald ugly manlet self. I literally look like the gymcel comic guy that everyone here likes to spam, except bald, but thats not why im getting fit in the first place. ill keep this in mind though.

My problems aren't physical, they are mental.

So why then is it so important for you to try and bring down the people who do look good or who still might with a little work?
I mean I know the answer of course, I'm just giving you a chance to come clean and answer honestly.

Attached: 58576610_2305037849742980_5189481320148893696_n.jpg (626x128, 7K)

He looks terrible here. Lots of fat.

I'm pretty sure getting Jow Forums will increase someone by two, maybe three, points. Going from a 3 to a 5 would be huge

look, all you need to do is to be yourself and lift like hell and you'll make it guaranteed

Attached: bait fit fume with rage.jpg (540x1399, 293K)

Np user. Of course lifting won’t turn you into a chad, but if you stick with it it’ll almost certainly end up being the most significant change you’ve ever made in your life. Keep at it and enjoy the ride, we’re all gonna make it

Attached: 3B32D672-23AF-4EC3-8A0B-689A71F4B312.jpg (3024x4032, 1.14M)

NOOOOOOOOOO STOP STOP STOP PLEASE STOP I HATE IMAGES LIKE THAT STOP STOP STOP I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP POSTING THESE IMAGES IF NOT TO JUST HURT?

Attached: failed chair.jpg (720x560, 19K)

Just b urself user
Hope you’ll get a qt gf to cuddle brah, you’ll make it

Attached: 330594E3-4461-4CC5-B62D-086A947C2538.png (1472x2048, 379K)

Attached: 1530620310256.png (500x473, 147K)

i dont know if i ever will, no person can love a person with autism, i'm inherently unlovable. i know i will make it in the gym at least, which brings me solace, i will become strong and fit.

If you can make it physically and hold your spaghetti in for a few hours you can get a gf as well. Looking better will almost certainly make more of a difference than whatever attempts at being more socially well adjusted you’ve made so far. Doesn’t mean you should keep trying to be less of a sperg though.
You’re not inherently unlovable, you are just poorly adjusted due to the ‘tism. If you can write coherent, normal posts on here then you aren’t too far gone socially

Attached: 1BD7C920-375A-4A4A-B4D0-F6989DFB9156.gif (370x247, 1.95M)

>He looks terrible here. Lots of fat.
Forgot that majority of 0IQ anons here who just chase 'aesthetic' instead of overal health and a balanced diet think this is the ideal physique

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

muhfugen bix nood

Improving physically can also help you mentally. Might not though, depends on what your issues are

thanks user, maybe i'll find love one day. i hope.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

My friend, I am an autismo on the other end of your journey path (5 years+ lifting, 60lbs+ muscle mass gained). I hope it brings you solace, but I just feel empty and lonely and want to die.

Depends on your starting point for sure, going from being in normal shape to Jow Forums you’ll probably get about 2 points, more if you also take better care of your skin, teeth and hair, dress better etc. Going from fat, or having heavy acne as a teen etc to Jow Forums may even get you 5+ points, though that is rare

im miring, 60 lbs of muscle? that's really good.

To add to this, I've tried talking to people at the gym (whether it's for equipment use, exercise class timetables, etc) but women look at me with terror in their eyes, and men look at me with what I think is contempt.

T-thanks. I don't enjoy food so I'm very strict with diet, and I don't have anything else to do so going to the gym 1-2 times a day is not an inconvenience to me.

>he doesnt listen to the theme from drive while driving around in

youtube.com/watch?v=OHDqV1BEiqw

You might wanna sort out the dysmorphia bro

He's right tho. It only 'looks' good because of lightbing, camera position etc. But if you look closely you see flabs of fat. This can be achieved with 6 months of cardio and working out.

The lighting/pose is actually detrimental imo. He has decent vascularity on his arms so isn't all that fat.

The only reason I'm here is that when I see some of you cunts making it, it gives me slight hope of making it too, despite having a shit childhood.

Started gymcelling six months ago. Now bmi of 30. Still can't get a gf. In seven more months will have bmi of 23. Still probably can't get a gf when that happens at least sleep apnea is gone. Thinking about focusing on physics and getting a PhD in it. It sucks to look india when your not indian.

You’re still fat as fuck, your gains as far as women are concerned will suddenly go from 0 to Jow Forums as soon as you start getting lean

btw do you have more cute images? they're pretty good

Honestly, the difference between just having good skin because you're healthy, and bad skin because you're not is absolutely enormous just by itself. Why is it that so many ugly incels, as well as having an ugly facial structure, ALSO have bad skin?

You can probably almost always date someone within your league, in terms of objective physical attractiveness (bone structure etc.), but women aren't going to be attracted to you if you're showing signs of poor health, like bad skin or low testosterone. These are all things that you CAN fix, but it's difficult because society is not designed to make you healthy and strong, rather everything is driving you to be the exact opposite. If you're actually able to live as a healthy man then your looks will only determine how hot the girl you're going to get is, not whether you can even get one at all. People trying to looksmax spend way too much time focusing on their clothes, hair, and muscles; but not nearly enough time on actually being healthy and developing that healthy glow (not that it's easy to find the correct info).

how do i get healthy skin? is there any simple way?

I always figured it was a bit feminine to take care of your facial skin with all kinds of oils, butters and accecoires, butwe tend to be in a time where stuff like that is less of a taboo, altough most stuff i still find on beauty blogs. Girls know their shit on this subject. And they never share it with us guys. The little devils.

I don’t collect them specifically, though I guess I do have some

Attached: E82240AF-0BA6-463A-ABC5-5FB2E13890E9.gif (320x240, 1.11M)

Attached: CE468981-127F-4509-85EF-88510636C3AD.jpg (789x475, 95K)

Honestly, I know everyone thinks it's a meme but... I just started eating mostly raw, organic meat and my skin problems disappeared. I had a permanently red nose (dermatitis?) for about ten years, and it would dry up really badly at times and look very inflamed and flaky. How bad it got has always been dependent on how I'm eating/drinking etc. but it's always been there. My skin has been basically flawless since I started eating mostly raw meat and avoiding most other stuff. Believe it or not, but it's true in my case. I just look really healthy now (except this weekend because I've been on a major food, alcohol, and drugs binge).

I put some basic moisturiser on my face after I get out of the shower, but only because water dries out your skin. It doesn't actually solve any fundamental issues with your skin that are caused by health problems.

how does one get rid of black circles under their eyes?

I dont get this image

More of what?

Those are all quite important bonuses. Facial skeletal structure is still #1 since that's what our brains register instantly when seeing someone and determine whether or not they're symmetrical and attractive or not.

It's scary how quick we can judge a face to be attractive or not. It's almost instant.

Mine went away on a keto diet for the first time in my life. I guess they were caused by carbs (which makes me tired) but if you search on Google you can find a million other reasons that are causing them.

Read the manga, name is senpai x kouhai
Mine got a lot better when I started going to bed at midnight instead of 3-6am, and improved my nutrition as well as doing more sports. Some part of it is genetic though apparently, then again you almost never see in shape, physically active people with black circles under their eyes
Facial bone structure is number 1 for sure, but its still only a part of attractiveness and most people could have a good enough face through changes under their control. Not that many people are actually genuinely genetically fucked, our shitty lifestyles do a lot more damage than people realize

Attached: 8289F32F-BD08-4EC4-8B5E-8BBCF1712A4F.jpg (700x1244, 74K)

improve what you can naturally (diet, lifting, grooming, sleep, studying...)

consider if improving something unnaturally is actually worth it (plastic surgery, hair loss treatment...)

done

Attached: 1512441068849.jpg (420x268, 34K)

You have to keep going bruv. There are things to enjoy in life other than sex, and you can always get a dog to feel loved! Who knows, maybe your dog attracts some cute girl while you're outside walking. Never give up and keep improving yourself, show your shitty parents they were wrong

Attached: FF4630C5-94B3-4E48-8A59-349EBE61AC34.png (708x453, 88K)

WE

Attached: 1456325976035.gif (158x223, 3.88M)

>breaking yourself at the gym every day just to become a 5/10 in the hopes that some girl will settle for an ugly manlet
LMAO

Attached: 1556218397749.png (374x429, 305K)

>Remember, you're all Kings

Nope. Literally no kings. The guys that are kings know it from the moment they are born. Ie. their parents are stinking rich

The truth is often painful

Attached: 083BD36C-9C43-475E-B697-02499852B4F3.jpg (728x982, 632K)

Literally this. Nature is savage as fuck

Blessed. King reporting in

ignore everyone else and go to a dermatologist. do what they say

Why do you keep using Goose pics user?

I improved my skin vastly over the last 2 years:
>improved diet massively, cut dairy products almost entirely, except for cottage cheese, which i should also replace desu, no sugar nor sweets for the past 2 years, mostly veggies, rice, potatoes and fish
>replaced soap with a cleansing bar. Soap is perfect for getting industrial stains out of your skin, but it fucks it up in the progress, cleansing bars have a much lower pH, closer to your skin and aren't as intrusive
>stopped showering, not shitting you here - blasting water with chlorine onto your skin every day will destroy its outer bacterial layer which acts as a membrane for your body. All I do these days is rinse myself with water slightly
I always had shitty skin in the past, now it's fairly incredible - I'm sure i could improve it further by cutting out the cottage cheese and bakery products, just cant find good replacements for those since protein is hard to come by when you wanna avoid meat.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x701, 83K)