7"+ Big Dick user Thread?

7"+ Big Dick user Thread?

Attached: 1553541536066.jpg (600x900, 88K)

not really Jow Forums related but I'm still mildly curious to see where you are going with this

DUBS AND DICKS, HELL YEAH
7" long and 6" thick here

Finally measured the other night I’m 7 inches fully erect. Hoping with the angion method I can reach the big boys club of 8 inches

Attached: 8C94D0D7-B257-4EF3-8CA2-185AE46A91A1.jpg (1536x1502, 873K)

I remember seeing this shit on TV. What's even the point of watching a movie that vulgar if it's gonna be censored kek

Attached: index.jpg (998x2077, 192K)

reporting for duty.

Why should I post in your thread?

Attached: d6c7811d360ca79e674806e9f864a46b--banjo-zelda.jpg (236x399, 13K)

tiny penis manlet role play general

Attached: 1559454409195.jpg (728x450, 50K)

6x5.25 here what can I do to to get 7x5.5/6.0

Attached: IMG_20190622_172810.jpg (640x778, 41K)

She has such a nice smile! I really just want to hold her and kiss her but also just violently smack the fucking shit out of her, piss on her, and choke the fucking thing well past her crying out the bullshit "safe word" and until she's gasping and fucking barely gasping out "please" hahahahahaha and then i spit in her face and fucking punch her one last time before bricking all over her laughing hahahahahahahahahahaa

Tfw 7" but permavirgin

Guys i just wanna donaye my pp to someone who needs it and will use it

I find being fairly Jow Forums and 8" and "pretty" is enough to make most girls fall for me without them evening clicking with my dumb personality

Makes me sad and confused mostly

Attached: 1560943706809.jpg (500x375, 22K)

ok, your life should cease to exist.

Do extenders work?

Attached: 1560117436800m.jpg (1024x576, 27K)

I have an entirely average penis but have fucked models and regularly give legit, body vibrating orgasms without resorting to hand or tongue. AMA

Attached: 1480724010525.png (343x343, 166K)

Length and girth?

Attached: 1560747146597.png (388x413, 5K)

Don’t be we as humans are closer to animals than we realize the second you stop deluding yourself into thinking every cares about the intrinsic human values such as love, humbleness, generosity etc etc you’ll be happier

Not saying you shouldn’t care about these things, just that the majority of people don’t and there simply here to fuck, eat and die

don't be such a beta faggot

>tfw 6.5x5x5

Feels bad man, I just want to get over that hill

Attached: 1543384540510.jpg (960x960, 84K)

POSTING

Attached: IMG_1494.png (750x1334, 127K)

8x6 here
What's your favorite thing about having a big cock fellow hung people, for me its showing off your dick print after getting your swim trunks wet

Angion method does

8.5 inches, feels good not having to put much effort and still satisfy girls

Thirsty holes, and LARPers not invited.
Get the fuck out.

Just got off an Ostarine cycle and my dick doesnt get as hard as it used to, how long until it should be back to normal?

The best part was... I wasn't LARPing >:)

Angion method

Cmon now

best feeling about fucking old friends
>omg, I forgot how big you were
was a skeleton back then too.

wtf that's not the sign in the movie

Attached: brucewillis[1].jpg (612x407, 60K)

7” length 5” girth not great not terrible but made her cum 3 times in a row last night. Best part is she is Cuban so she kept moaning “Que Rico”. Then fucked her in the morning and blasted all over her back.

Take the taco pill boys.

I have 8" but I'm 5'4" tall, I have nothing more to say.

Attached: unnamed pata.jpg (1200x1029, 172K)

How does it work?

>tfw 7x5 and khv at 27and really ike latina girls but too ugly-incel to do anything

lel

16x14cm at most. I last measured years ago

It’s true and I’m a skeleton by Jow Forums standards. Look up The Family Management and Boss Models, there are pics of them there but I won’t tell you which ones.

Dunno why you’re telling me your life story mate.

There's always this faggot in every thread, 16x14 is top 10%

Ideal situation for guys with amazon/tall women fetish. incredibly envy

my dick is pretty decent when erect (i think its like 7 x 5.25) when nothing special when its soft, yet my crotch is always uncomfortable all day. everything squeezes it, its always hot and i have to rearrange myself all day. i have to wear loose boxers to give it air and even though im skelly i cant wear pants too tight/slim

any other guys with a large penis face this issue? i think the problem may be having big balls

My dick's a little over 7 inches but only like 6 girth or something.

I never get laid, so it doesn't matter.

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17-15-24-10-1.png (716x1023, 207K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-17-15-31-44-1.png (716x1020, 177K)

>90th percentile
I don’t believe that, those statistics are published by copelords

6 girth is as rare as 8' length

>tfw every guy on fit will post in here saying how they have a 7 inch + dick and 99% of them are measuring from their assholes

Attached: E7ED9EA6-D3E2-4C42-A48A-2955B13B439C.gif (300x182, 313K)

You're actually even in the top 5% if we go by the average medical study, i always go by the highest average study ever done, roughly top 12-15%. You're just being insecure.

Take out asain countries and it's average as fuck

Attached: 1559679438458.jpg (632x632, 69K)

It was based on western population only

>You're just being insecure
The point of my original post was that I don’t care because I get everything a >big dick is supposed to give you anyway

7" here and I know the feeling of slamming the head into the cervix ALL TOO WELL

I could also swear that I felt this girls IUD when I went deep and she kept saying that the doctor told her that it was impossible to feel it and I eventually dropped it. but to this day, i still assert that I KNOW WHAT FUCKING THING INSIDE A VAGINA THAT I KEEP HITTING MY DICK HEAD AGAINST FEELS LIKE

can confirm.
penis is ~7"
most girls can't take it all. it's really unsatisfying to have sex when you can't go balls deep.

The guy in that pic exagerrated by about 1-2inches
There is quite honestly no such thing as a properly measured 10 inch penis anywhere on earth.
There is a standing 10k prize on LPSG to anyman who can do it. It's been about 5 years and no man has come forth and claimed it.

Anyway, he is correct about everything else.

Dude your girth alone should be indicator that you have above average penis, have you tried putting regular sized condoms on 5.5 girth? It's tight af and you have x10 more chance of ripping it. 5.5 girth need 59-60mm condoms, the average is 49-52mm.

nah i legit have 7", doesnt matter im apermavirgin

I have noticed that desu, I use those non latex ones because they’re more stretchy. Always thought it was just necessary to be secure

>x10 more chance of ripping
Fuck that where do you get bigger ones then? I’ve never seen anything like that at the drug store

I’m 7.25 inches long.

I can’t get all the way in most thin girls, I can only go balls deep in fat chicks.

I will say that if you eat a woman to competition her vagina will lengthen. If eaten a lot of bitches out till the cum and the fucked then balls deep.

>I will say that if you eat a woman to competition her vagina will lengthen. If eaten a lot of bitches out till the cum and the fucked then balls deep.
My god... wtf did i just read?

The point of your post is to be a low self esteem faggot who brought up something that no one here even talked about.
Your kind, the cucks, and the "you're not the size you say you are" people who're fiishing for dick picks are not welcome here.

For fucks sake, can't men who are larger then normal sized men talk amongst ourselves about the problems of having a large dick.

Fucks sake, penises come in different sizes the same way vagina's do.
Men like us will end up with women who we'll have to spend a bit of time working on to have good sex with and women we're almost completelyt incapable of fucking because of size differences. No matter how much foreplay wetness and lube is involved.

Then there are size queens, size hunters, women who seem to be our friends but are just after a good dicking on the sly and the queer rainbow that are always after the dick. No matter what.
It's tiring
Worst of all is when you're absolutely convinced your dick isn't big enough when it's apparently seen as huge by the vast majority of people.
My dick is 9.25 x 6+ inches and I've been convinced my entire life that I'm not big enough.

Based dick expert

>My dick is 9.25 x 6+ inches
LEL

Based

>9.25 x 6+ inches
>spits out snake juice

Attached: women are stupid.png (500x566, 141K)

or maybe its just self selection bias

Nah. I legit have a 7" long and 6" thick. It's awesome, I love him

Attached: IMG_1510.png (750x1334, 128K)

not knowing legitimately makes you more retarded than him

6 inches flat. Its over for me

>him
your bull Daniel? mayra does too

>you're absolutely convinced your dick isn't big enough
Read my damn post nigger damn, my point was that it doesn’t matter. A bigger dick is way down at the bottom of my list of wishes

>tfw the bull is your own cock
>she only wants the dick, not me
>actually quite rude and distant to me, as you could see
>goddamn cucked by my own cock

kek. but no. not when the writer is legitimately retarded.