/wht/ - women hate thread

lets-get-back-to-our-roots Edition

Attached: chadTinder.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

I love women. I love their nice aura, I love how they smell, I love how they feel, I love their smiles, and I love their wet inviting holes.

Of all the women I've been with, I don't dislike any of them and value my time penetrating them from all angles with my cock. I love the sluts who willingly and readily gagged on my dick. I love the women who begged for more orgasms and poured their wetness all over. I love the adventurous ones who wanted to try anal. And I love those who were uncomfortable and unsure and wanted me to guide them into how to have better sex.

But the women I love even more are the ones who would give back by cuddling with me and kissing me and loving me. They deserved my love and my cock more than the rest. Women are wonderful, it's just that some are more wonderful than others, and that's ok.

Attached: womansnowhappy.jpg (1600x1000, 354K)

allright have fun posting in the women hate thread guys
I'll see you again in the "tfw no gf" thread

Women are nice and these threads were always gay. Fuck off.

why the fuck is /r9k so cringe and bluepilled these days
fuck redditors like you guys

What's cringe about loving women and loving sinking your cock into their delightfully warm wet holes and bringing them pleasure? It's one of the greatest things in life.

>4 out of 5 replies
>all butt hurt wamen

Well done OP. Mission accomplished.

Women will still defend your pic too.

Attached: F002DCCF-DF11-4C12-8A4A-99F5B01EAAAD.jpg (1080x1080, 230K)

Kill yourself, you pathetic, wheedling, ugly piece of shit.
>I'm ten years old lol

>anyone who is not a raging mysoginist is a woman

Attached: 1551412010035.jpg (645x773, 46K)

They are.
>Im ugly and fat

>Im ugly and fat
HAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Attached: 1940_flower_headdress.jpg (960x1430, 214K)

honestly blame Jow Forums and the 2016 election for letting all these little cunts fester here. blame the orbiters too for giving money and attention to attention whores.

Attached: 1545016652079.jpg (1242x1267, 206K)

Some avatarfagging roastie told me she'd kill herself yesterday. I hope she wasn't lying.

>Im 10 years old lol
HAHAHAHAHA CUNT

I've got the proof to say that I was there, and either your memory is wrong, or you are one of the newfags that you're talking about.
Jow Forums is not about misogyny. It used to be /soc/-lite for fuck's sake.
Do a mix of /soc/, /lit/, /sci/, and Jow Forums, and that's more like pre-2016 Jow Forums than the Jow Forumsth_donald frogposters and Jow Forumsincel rejects.

That chick got btfo on insta. Even her degenerate followers have some deceny. Thing is her response photo was just another booty thing pic with an apology.

i never said Jow Forums was about muh soggy knees, i said wht is an appropriate response to what has happen to this board because of women and failednormies. frogposters have been here since day 1

Women are basically children their entire lives. How low of an hour iq do you have?

this. though "incels" (or irredeemable virgins) were always here i don't ever remember r9k being so misogynistic before, i think the hate towards women came along with the migrating redditors when r/incels got permanently shut down

This.

Inb4 the roastie defence league come and shitpost about how its not.

Praise based Allah lah

Attached: IMG-20190301-WA0024.jpg (745x720, 80K)

The fuck happened to this board.

It starts with F and rhymes with roastie whores.

JIDF train their rookies here before they are allowed to post on pol. Im guessing they just had a graduation of recruits.

>frogposters have been here since day 1
Can you please fucking never post again?

pic related is what i wanna do to all females

Attached: 1547817821093.png (1460x1791, 1.11M)

The normie invzsion. We became too popular and these empty shells wanted their share. They brought their normies views with them and ruined what made this place cool.
Now they have ruined this place their horde will soon move out to another place and normalize/ruin it.

Attached: IMG_8052.jpg (741x494, 142K)