How often have you had to replace your wardrobe since you've stated working out?

How often have you had to replace your wardrobe since you've stated working out?

Attached: >her.webm (624x1232, 2.23M)

Twice on pants and once on shirts. It’s a great feeling tho

Tempting fap but must resist

When she whips out her 8 inch cock she'll fap for you bro.

That is Melody Monae

It is a good feeling, but kinda sucks when I no longer fit into a favorite shirt that it went out of stock years ago :(
patrician taste

Attached: 1 - 19164395-8CA28366-F60D-4FBD-8A72-B7D5A49C651B.jpg (1242x2208, 314K)

Forreal, who needs Bailey after this

Black girls are like those random Yu Gi Oh card packs. Lots of crap but you get the occasional Exodiah, to which Blue Eyes White Roastie just doesn’t compare

God damnit. What’s with the new wave of fitizens being into guys ?

I would never suck Ronnie Colemans dick, but I would hers.

Attached: melody.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Sucking cock..

Attached: CFAEDBDE-FFF0-4E24-9274-098C69EA5250.jpg (56x56, 1K)

Melody Monae low-key, might be the first transgirl I'm legitimately sexually attracted to. A legit case of HAS SCIENCE GONE OO FAR!?
How could you blame a perfectly heterosexual dude for wanting to stick his dick in this? Left alone in a room together, you're telling me you wouldn't let THIS suck your dick? I doubt your dick would care. Whatever, you do you I guess.

Attached: mm05.webm (960x540, 1018K)

fuck man, I just spent like half an hour on her twitter watching all those sexy cock vids
goddamnit

Even if she was a real girl shes still kinda ugly lol definitely not a chick you’d want to have babies with, let alone have black kids.

I squat 3pl8s bench 205 ohp 155 row 215 and i still wear size 32 pants and medium shirts

Are you a manlet?

Man, quite being such a fucking Jow Forumstards. Like I said, it's whatever dude you do you. I'm talking about one night of hot fucking you're over here talking about starting a family kek. Not really the same thing, no?

Attached: ohmy.png (1160x1104, 1.15M)

>new wave

There’s an escape user. You’re brain is wired to be attracted to females. That’s why you find her attractive and not a guy. Turn off all media for a few weeks, and your body will naturally gravitate towards to what it’s attracted to.. females. Those trans you’re into represent 0.001% of the population so you’ll never find one. But females 50% so you have a higher chance of finding a girl. What would you rather smell? A guys shit hole or a girls pussy ?

IDK man I've had some girls pussy stank that stuck through 3 days of hand washing.

Yeah but that smell gets you going. Just follow your nose, girls locker room or boys locker room.

Discord tranny thread die fags

Attached: 7FBF19B7-3F23-494B-A876-00770745E085.png (604x630, 334K)

It isn't do or die , user. You keep illustrating these extreme scenarios and I don't get why. I can fuck a girl within that 50% bracket and still get my dick up for melody monae. For me it would be the equivalent of doing anal with a hot biological chick.

Attached: MM4.webm (720x1280, 1.45M)

Attached: 8DB6C85D-CA46-4ADF-98C5-6A48A500E0AB.png (738x669, 233K)

Enjoy the shit smell , guy sweat, guy voice , but most importantly the natural, non make up look of the person

In the last year, I've gone from a 36 waist to a 30 (lost 55lbs). The smallest pair of pants I own is a 31 that I bought 20 years ago (I'm 44). I've literally donated 80% of my wardrobe. Some of my shirts I can still wear, but pretty much all my pants and shorts have to be replaced.

Its called high T

boomer

Attached: o266u54ftag01.jpg (750x1098, 144K)

A clean butthole smells like nothing and a clean pussy cam reek

you keep trying to paint it as negatively as possible kek. If a biological girl didn't bath/shower or pampered themselves they'd stink just as much. Do you just stick 24/7? I assume not. You assume this trans girl doest pamper themselves as much as any super feminine biological girl would.

wtf I don't want to tear up Melody's ass anymore

>everything I don't like is a discord tranny raid
holy shit, what a cry baby

I’m saying a girl without makeup will look hot. But that black guy you’re posting is plastered with makeup, so the morning you wake up after having sodomy with it, and all the make up is worn off, you’ll see what you’re truly dealing with.

>tfw size 30 waist at 195 pounds at 6'2" but have long bodacious legs and a wear a 36 length.
I've just resorted to wearing 8" boots so I can cuff my jeans

This happens with normal girls as well retard

>How can you blame a perfectly heterosexual dude for wanting to stick his dick in this
You're not heterosexual if you want to fuck a dude. FULL STOP.
A fucking nigger too.
What would your dad think if he was in your life?

Attached: beak.jpg (361x642, 34K)

>A legit case of HAS SCIENCE GONE OO FAR!?
>How could you blame a perfectly heterosexual dude for wanting to stick his dick in this?
You see how these fags are trying to convince you this shit is normal. Just look at the way they talk and you’ll see these are discord trannys

Attached: 3A1D4FC9-E707-4B1F-AC56-DF52EBE7C143.jpg (640x705, 337K)

Natural beauty is best beauty

>Trap posting
Seems extremely relevant and like something they would do.

Never, I wear the same clothes regardless of how badly they fit.

Is Jow Forums being targeted by some tranny discord?

Attached: 1560634948551.png (698x613, 598K)

You keep to trying to shame me kek. you're not into it, I get it it . You do you.

I just don't agree with your idea of it. Motherfuckers need to make everything unnecessarily complicated.
Melody just makes my dick hard.Simple as, user. There are unattractive women I wouldn't ever think twice about fucking when compare to melody

faggot

>have sex

It’s just not practical. Do you really expect to find a transvestite and settle down with it? Imagine it at age 30,35,40,45,50,55,60 etc ?

>all of that cynicism
get a load of this fucking guy. not everyone is out to get you, my dude.

Honestly most of my money was getting spent on clothes for a while. I dropped 30 pounds in about a month and a half, and now I have a bunch of L/XL shirts that I have to replace with mediums.

[comment awaiting approval]

Like once desu

>looks at catalogue
are you joking?

Try reporting shit you don't like, spaztard. If it violates the rules and a mod is up, it'll get deleted

Well I'm not a bitch would needs to refer to authority to hammer down everything I don't like. I capably not click on things like a reasonable adult. So no.

>reasonable adult
>cries when his post gets deleted for violating the rules
lol haha

Why not just stay on Reddit or your discord if you want to report opinions that you don't like? Why come here?

>imagine thinking comments that don't violate board rules should't be deleted with out justification.
>imagine being flippant about it all the while freedom of expression is gradually being chocked on social media in favor of PC culture.

>imagine having no principles.
Yea you're such a cool faggot, you are

source is melody monae. enjoy.

I've found chicken liver to be very effective bait. Give it a shot.

>comments that don't violate board rules
>referring to comments about trannies and/or trannies needing to die
>on Jow Forums
The tranny posts got deleted too you whiny geek lmfao. You even know you're wrong, you must just NEED to fight me on this. Grow up dude.

5'11

> comments literally on topic have beem getting randomly deleted
why are you such a fucking moron? you just had to make this about yourself too huh? No one cares, you're not the center universe. Sorry, faggot."you just NEED to fight me". Fucking hilarious

what, but why?
too cheap? too lazy?

bought clothes for exercise, but still using everything i had before.

The tighter, the better

Name the "on topic post," and then wait a sec while I make fun of it for being off-topic

reminder that complaining about Jow Forums is against the rules lol

it's a matter of principle, or at the very least being fucking consistent.

what in the hell is your dumbass going on about?

>Name a thread other than the common /fraud/, /plg/, etc.
K lol

>the six or so protein-related threads each day
>the recipe threads
>the "how do I achieve this body" threads
>Jow Forums hobby threads (see the fishing one that is up right now)
>martial arts threads
Now go ahead and throw another whingey, whiny response my way. Just because YOU don't post on-topic doesn't mean that the rest of the board doesn't you narcissist

based
>tfw matching compression shirt and shorts for cardio

What got deleted?

B&R

some faggots wanting to fuck trannies, some faggot whining about trannies, and some faggot who thought he was exempt from the off-topic rule

Janny got mad that people were talking shit about manwomen on a notoriously gay bodybuilding forum and went into an estradiol rage.
Mood swings are to be expected but when you're in a position of power (for free) you should at least control yourself.

We're all faggots here at the end of the day for even giving a shit tbqh

I've had to replace three suits so far, which has been extremely expensive

unfortunately I need good suits for my job

content

I lost a lot of weight initially so all I had to do was cut two extra holes in my belt since I honestly do not give a fuck how I look.

>knows it's off-topic
>tries to make it on-topic
>can't even stay on topic for the thread
ecks dee

Brother, the spinal erectors are extremely on topic. They fill out the lower portion of the dress shirt. Can't get a decent dart if you have pounds of meat packed onto your lower back.

Shirts not yet. My waist has gone up several sizes though.

>Hourly reminder that this shitty thread would be at bump limit if the janny didn't delete all of the images.
You scared of a jpeg?

I tailor my tshirts and shirts. It's super easy. You should all be doing it anyway as you can make a good fitting shirt into a great fitting shirt and it makes a huge difference. There are videos on ebay showing how easy it is and it takes barely any time.

Fucking mods
Nuke these tranny faggots