Sup lads. Just stepped in the building with my back looking like an upside down triangle...

Sup lads. Just stepped in the building with my back looking like an upside down triangle. Havent done a deadlift in like a year lold

Attached: asd.jpg (974x1085, 230K)

Good job. I'm glad that even short people can see the positives and work towards a good physique.
Keep at it a few more years and you'll look pretty good my friend :^)

"Ok"

> upside down triangle

Why are ripped guys always so dumb?

>short people
I'm 5'9". Not tall but not "short" breh.

With no reference I could tell you were short. You're visibly short.
Not that that's anything to worry about brudder. Give it three, maybe four years, and you'll look pretty good.
I believe in you, real inspirational for short guys everywhere.

Cope

>With no reference I could tell you were short
Cuz i'm out here lookin like super meat boi and you're skinnyfat lanklet skeleton lookin ass? Keep copin buddy. Don't worry, everyone knows the reason that you got no gains is because you're "too tall and it's hard to build muscle compared to ''''manlets''''", they are sympathetic. Life ain't fair doe lol poured one out for ya senpai

I don't know why you're being so confrontational when I've been nothing but supportive and kind.
Anyway, like I said I'm happy to see some short dudes out here putting on a bit of muscle to teach other short guys that there's nothing wrong with being shorter than half of the women they meet.
Don't get the hate.

Uh oh, another manlet escaped from the bathroom

rekt

What made you decide to get piercings? Are you gay? Nothing wrong with that but if your straight and you have ear piercings o boy I feel sorry for you

You look like a lesbian, OP. nothing wrong with that of course.

Attached: Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That.gif (284x228, 500K)

Not him but post body

I can tell

I've got six inches on you, little man, that makes you short. You sure that dyke haircut isn't adding another 3 inches as well?

t. incel reddit cringe cope. Have sex.

passive aggressive
post body
have sex

Haha epic bro

nice you sure showed them

Attached: DD07831F-6931-4C79-8400-303BF9034694.png (600x848, 119K)

Let me consult my cheat sheet for this one. Uh, dilate discord tranny.

Damn so you are straight man with ear piercings and a dike haircut sheeesh the future ain't lookin to bright for you. Do you have any douchebag tattoos to fit your personality?

>Earrings are gay xD
Typical reddit incel simp speech, bet you've never been sucked off in your life buddy.

I mean mainly women or gays/drags/trans where them sooo what else do you want me to believe?

Look at this dude he's wearing two fucking earrings and a necklace with a dike bull haircut...if that doesn't scream closeted homosexual idk what does.

Earrings are gay, I'm not gonna say anything because it's pride month, but if I did say something it'd be like: You're a fag and you should stop being a fag.

Kinds looks like a faggot to me.

Attached: 1552890327014.jpg (550x547, 46K)

>incels get this rattled that someone who they think looks like "a faggot" is getting more pussy than them

I'd be mad too if I wasn't pulling so many hoes with daddy issues. Jealousy is a female trait, get those test levels checked.

I'm calling him a fag out of brotherly love. Negative reinforcement is a part of growing up as a well adjusted man.
His earrings looks faggy, I just calls em as I sees em.

Seething

I'm calling him a fag because the fact that he even made this thread is ridiculous. I'm guessing he got some comments on his haircut and earrings from someone and was feeling good about himself, and somehow thought posting it on Jow Forums was going to earn him more acceptance from his peers.

I'd don't think he's getting it just yet but maybe one day when he takes off his jewelry he'll understand

Until then I totally encourage your transition just wanted to give you advice that it's just gonna be a hard one the longer you deny it. Congrats on not losing your "upside down triangle" though.

Attached: FB_IMG_1561274669411.jpg (674x688, 50K)

Attached: wolves.jpg (930x960, 69K)

Damn is that what he looks like up front?
Not a bad lookin bloke

TINY IS THAT YOU?

>Real MANLY men have BEARDS and NEVER wear jewelery because that's GAY. My Reddit buddies told me so!!
Keep coping virgin

>Havent done a deadlift

yeah, we can tell.

Attached: 1542667877149.jpg (660x480, 67K)

I never said you you had to have a beard to be man, but tell me what other characteristics do you find in a man because we'll you know...ur gAy

>what other characteristics do you find in a man
Not being a jealous little cuck on a Chinese beetle fighting forum. You could use some work on that one tho

oh lmao

Damn a gay trans man who post a pic of his back while sitting on the bathroom counter while doing is jewelry and hair is telling me how to be a man.
Ok time to take notes

Honestly I feel like the dude's getting flack for making a thread where he's bragging about looking good on a board dedicated to fitness outside of a designated current body thread. If he had just ask something like "Post bodies and rate/hate/appreciate" then he only would have gotten a few negative comments because it wouldn't be so vain and because there would be other people to talk about too.

Really I don't get why OP didn't just post this on /soc/ or something. He looks great, but it's just like whatever.

Literally "Ok, retard" the thread desu

this, im sorry op but the first thing I though when I saw the thumbnail on the catalog was "manlet"

yep, these little faggot bitch virgins are shitting their pants in a fit of limp dick rage because everyone can tell they've NEVER had a woman near them lmfao. fucking embarrassing. retards. kys.

Attached: 1546910346716.png (280x261, 77K)

I'm only messin with him because he keeps bitting the bait plus "upside down triangle" LMAO haven't heard that one before + he's bragging about what exactly? not working out and still having muscled what an accomplishment.

Even if true, what the fuck are you doing? Nobody cares.

Hey at least I don't wear jewelry like a girl...or gay/trans/drag or have the haircut to match so we're all good :)

Why is that an upside down triangle?

I think it means this

Attached: CH8bRr6.jpg (960x886, 283K)

t. faggot bitch virgin. you made it very obvious, retard. go away. loser.

>confirming that you;'re a faggot bitch virgin.

gj. i accept your admission of defeat. dumb fuck bitch.

Attached: 1504758622071.jpg (632x1952, 211K)

you sound like a woman

>Spangebob meme posting on Jow Forums about how many girls you slept with
We're brothers in arms, friend.

I though manlet rage was a myth

well, he's the same heigh as most women so

>pathetic incel is so desperate for female attention that he hallucinates that everyone is a woman

i don't blame you. little bitch. lol.

Attached: 1486132639953.jpg (658x595, 214K)

I'm glad you can laugh at this because I'm laughing with you I mean really "upside down triangle" earrings , dike haircut, 5'9 this thread is the funniest thing I've stumbled upon since I got to this site

op are you a FTM tranny? hair, earrings and heigh checks

O no it's real alright I had one surprise attack me because I got up and was taller then him their ego and anger make up for their height ten fold

fuck, Ill keep my guard up when close to manlets from now on

dilate seething incel tranny

Holy shit does anyone here even lift ? Is this all fit is good for now ?
>le cope
>le seething XdDd
>manlet
>le mogged
No one besides op posted body you guys are worthless

Attached: 170F01C4-8F7F-406A-AFD9-4E1BC123C37A.jpg (750x1054, 828K)

Why exactly would I want to post an image of myself on this dude's thread? This thread is all about him and his "upside down triangle" not going away after 1 year of not lifting give this man a medal praise this man for enriching this board with his presence

Attached: MEME2019-06-23-04-57-58.jpg (937x1044, 518K)

there's a cbt thread, you attention deprived diva

>roiding for this
>dont shit on my street, pajeet

Lmao at you noodle armed white boyz
That’s how a man who lifts looks like lol
I’ll tell you in a language you virgins understand
>le mogged copes cope

Attached: 8C4BEEBB-7218-46CE-942B-C16509CDC5A5.png (750x1334, 2.16M)

Okay but don’t shit on my fucking street pajeet use the bathroom, I promise I’ll send some bob and vagene if you behave like a human being

Lmao looks like it’s another win for the master race
>zooming this hard
>coping le boomer
Try to do it like me Flex your arms and watch your feeble tiny limbs becoming tree trunks like ones of a man
>mfw not coping cope

Attached: 3CF85448-E278-4D5D-8EC8-E28A03879B48.jpg (2094x3724, 1.39M)

tl;dr. you sound like some weird faggot bitch with shit lifts. yawn. kill yourself, retard.

Gay

We'll when you put it that way

Attached: fe6.jpg (655x509, 41K)

dont do it fren, believe in me who believe in you

Attached: 78s2g4khwjd01.jpg (657x527, 52K)

How does someone look smelly

paki dirty genes

>posting a picture of a frog to express your "depression"

yep. kill yourself now you fucking faggot loser.

you, too. retard.

why are you so angry?

I love how people actually still get mad at people over the internet and do the good ol "kys fagoot" reminds me of the good ol cod 4 lobbies

t. "depressed" retard.

low bf =! big back
work more on your lower lats op

Haven't heard that one

Attached: XNkAA-hN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

who hurt you?

When will they learn lmfao

Do you want to know how i know you're a redditer?

>5'9"
>not short

Attached: tenor.gif (220x217, 415K)

nice gyno brah

Legs like twigs, jesus

fix ur hair and earrings u dyke

>5'9"

Maybe look into some elevator shoes to bump you up a few inches so you don't have to look up at women. Nice 13" arms though bro, looking shredded.

>Havent done a deadlift in like a year lold
we can tell. i'm a bloatlord and my back looks better than that twink shit you posted

Attached: hercules.jpg (800x761, 627K)

Looking good. Too bad about your height though.

Attached: 1561175906248.jpg (775x719, 84K)

kek, pull your pants down and get rid of the belt muffin top

user, I...

Attached: 1558400012462.jpg (480x542, 25K)

>I'm 5'9". Not tall but not "short" breh.
lmao nice bait

>who hurt you
>you must be fun at parties
>yikes
fuck off

lol pure cope. looks like you've never touched a weight srs

You're almost king of the manlets

Train your neck