Mom told me she lost all her faith in me

>mom told me she lost all her faith in me

This is the end robots. Nothing in the world can hurt me anymore.

Attached: 1535546268355.png (500x332, 69K)

Maybe that's her failing, not yours. What did you do?

I'm going to fail my uni entry exams again. This is the 3th and last time. I think I will end myself after the exam.
>101 days until it

Attached: 1543843388233.jpg (645x773, 80K)

>3th
No wonder you're failing everything user. Seriously though, I'll pray for you

that's liberating user
now when there is no expectation you can do anything

Thanks user. I have no idea why but I am unable to use my brain anymore. I just can't. No way someone can have education in this condition but my country does not have neetbux.
But she will be still sad if I die

maybe college is not for you, why not pick up some trade, like carpentry, plumbing etc, maybe you have slight artistic talent and try to get into web design, illustrations,..
Don't waste 4 years on some useless degree that you also have no passion

chin up user, give it a few days and you will be cruiser than ever : D

My family would kill me if I did something like that. I need their money to live. Also even minimum wage jobs requires you to be a university grad here.

Attached: 1526965031900.jpg (924x571, 42K)

then move out of that I guess Eastern European shithole

Nice guees, but where can I even go?

Where whole Eastern Europe goes - Germany

I'm short, ugly and stupid. I don't think Merkel will be welcoming for me.
Even if I gather enough money for a plana ticket, how will I make money when I'm there?

No fuck off we don't want you here either

If you are not able to do anything in eastern Europe what makes you think you can contribute to deutschland

I don't know. Isn't that place where arabs go after they lose everything? At least I'm better than them

because you are lazy fuckers, so non-Germans do menial jobs you don't, like truck driving, construction etc

Go to the army son

If your not fat

I'm 5'6 125lbs. Opposite of fat

Maybe you have to prove her wrong just work a little harder suck your professor's dick for grades do anything if you just show her that you work she will help you to and I'm sure she didn't mean it or she's trying a negative strategy pls don't prove her right do anything just a little thing she will push you forward PLEASE

>My family would kill me if I did something like that
Typical third worldry. No wonder they're so shit. They make it seem like anything other than a college degree job is as bad as being a criminal.

Anyway... school or preparation courses aside, how many hours did you even spend studying?

>Hours spend studying

10 hours per year. Mostly consist of solving math problems I already could solve before

did you see the thread where the black professor was teaching basic algebra in college?
there is hope

Rental work or Leiharbeit short and easy.
Most people working in these are eastern Europeans mostly Poles and Romanians.
You'll work shit jobs for shit pay in temporary jobs but that's the companies concern.
You do what you're told and nothing more.
And you'll still earn more than back home but you are the trash of society.
I once did an intern at the sap department of a medium sized bottling plant and they used a rental work company to sort final goods into boxes and to put them on the right pallets and stuff.
The job itself is shit but what you really would want are the social programs for further education/training where you get around 600 euros for doing Abitur or a Lehre.
If you're reliable and hard working or at least seem like that, which is hard as a foreigner but not impossible, you can get into a good field and earn a liveable wage.