Can a 6 x 5.25 penis please a woman?

Can a 6 x 5.25 penis please a woman?

Attached: 1561175028456.jpg (880x880, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

penuma.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>6 x 5.25

What?
just say how long it is erect in inches.

if its around 7 then that is the average size.

I am 6 :-(

7 is not average dicklet, it's minimum 7.5

Can a 6x5.25 penis woman please you?

Depends on how much experience shes had. Maybe if shes just used to more clitoral orgasm and smaller dicks...? You should definitely be very cautious tho

yes, but you never will

ask sombra

How the fuck would I know? Do I look like I have a vagina to you? Why don't you have sex and find out, huh? HUH?!

Can someone explain these measurements? I'm guess the second number is the length but what's the first number?

I think you're half an inch short there, buddy.

length x girth

Girth is the circumference/thickness of a penis.

He's saying he does six reps of five and a quarter inch wanger thrusts

>tfw only 7.99999" x 5.99999"
>tfw will never please a woman due to being below 8" x 6"

is that a paladins character

So much this. I'm buying a bathmate today for them penis gains.

This is precisely why I'm gonna invest in a penis pump as soon as I'm done paying off the loan for my limb lengthening surgery.

Please? Yes, somewhat. But to give them those mind numbing orgasms and start to get your dick worshipped you need to be at least 7.5 x 5.5.

Them dick gains are possible though. I started at around 5.9 x 4.9 and i'm currently at 7.25 x 5.1 after 7 months of penis enlargement exercises,although i feel like i am genetic freak when it comes to length gains desu.. But the dickpill was way too brutal to me, i'm not even going to bother with relationships before 7.5 x 5.5 and preferably 8x6. Literally stretching it right now, typing with one hand.

It could be worse, I have all the signs of being big (big feet and longer ring finger etc) but im stuck at a 5 even

It had better because that's my size and if it doesn't my gf has been faking a lot of orgasms...

Remember there is hope
penuma.com/

Attached: 382314.jpg (2560x1707, 482K)

Doesn't matter how big your penis is if you can't get it up.