>No wishing for more wishes
>No wishing for possessions, money, people, or things
>Your wish must only affect yourself

What is your wish?

Attached: geniegirl.png (363x339, 208K)

To have some fucking wizard powers, wooo

these rules are retarded

I wish to be able to stop time

Infinite willpower. It would be nice to at least have control over the one thing I'm supposed to have control over: me.

I wish I could redo my life but with parents who cared about my physical health.

I wish I lived in a 2-D romantic comedy anime world as the protagonist who eventually finds true love.

Attached: Ouran.jpg (400x265, 132K)

Eternal life and the ability to alter my youth at will
Also total exemption from all taxes
I want to live in the wooded mountains as a wizardly hermit

Omnipotence, so I won't wish the wish granter to clone itself a million times

Attached: 1542879100555.jpg (485x299, 27K)

I wish for immunity to all diseases, including the disease of aging.

living my life all over again infintelely many times without losing any memories from previous cycles
Imagine all possibilities

I wish for instant death and removal of any evidence of my existence from the world.

Ability to change sex and appearance at will. Go be a roastie when horny, make money from camming etc but keep my dignity in tact for my day-to-day.

>Give me proper work ethic.
Yeah.
I could probably function with this.

>no wishing for things

Shit thread

Attached: 1517429337730.png (645x729, 43K)

I wish a had a better genie.

I know we joke about this shit a lot but man you need some help if you're feeling this way.

I wish for the abilitys of psykers from 40k but with none of the draw backs or limitations.

Attached: images (2).jpg (462x664, 50K)

Power to create sandwiches instantly.
Now why you ask? Because this is a loophole.
I can end world hunger. I'll be seen as the man who fucking did it.
I could provide for the homeless, Africans.
I WILL BE A GOD

I wish for genie powers that I can use on myself

A psyker in 40k is somebody who can, through incredible mental agony and while being afflicted with total insanity, cast a very, very limited amount of supernatural abilities. That's part of the dark humor of 40k; humans having even the slightest advantage against their foes causes them to suffer tremendously.

Without the drawbacks, a psyker is just a shitty wizard. Why not just be a wizard?

Attached: 299557374.jpg (534x800, 139K)

Absolute control over time, stopping, starting, speeding up, rewinding, creating time, erasing time.

I wish for luck to always go my way no matter what the circumstances, with ability to turn said ability on or off at my discretion.

I am become God.

I'd like overpowered psychic/esper abilities that I can use by my will at any time.
(and if this is some monkey's paw shit then "i dont want it to have any physical manifestation on/in my body nor any abnormalities in mind)

I want to be cured of mental issues.

Plot twist, he already is.

the ability to seduce this cute genie standing right in front of me to make her give me as many wishes as I want without limits

I wish for infinite genies

I wish for the strength of will to kill myself without looking back. :^)

Or career success. Either works.

i wish for a 160 iq so i will become rich and learn shit easily

I wanna fuck Tom from Tom and Jerry.

Attached: a time well spent tomjerry.gif (176x144, 1.7M)

>>Your wish must only affect yourself
Go back and forth on my personal timeline, invest in bitcoins, become rich.

Have an iq of infinite

That Sounds like heresy user

Attached: descarga.png (225x225, 12K)

Inmortallity just becouse is the absolute lost of meaning

>Without the drawbacks, a psyker is just a shitty wizard. Why not just be a wizard?

Well shit...when you put it like that, i wish for unlimited wizard powers.

Attached: images (3).jpg (498x616, 44K)

I wish for unlimited power of all varieties, as much as the genie can give me, including the power to use that power.

I want to fuck that genie.

I wish for a godlike beautiful strong aesthetic sexy eternally healthy male body.

Be able to go back in time as a younger version of me knowing everything I know now, be able to return to the present day as the present day version of me. More than once, of course.

I'd go back in time, invest in stocks, go to school, love my grandma and grandpa more, treat my bipolar earlier, and so many things I wish I could have done

Attached: Anime_Girl.jpg (736x920, 80K)