Social Gains

>have never had a conversation with a girl longer than 20 seconds

How to work on social gains?

Attached: 81619026-C331-4902-B7F0-301BD414D33D.jpg (554x346, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0hAmCjqVkFg[/spoiler]
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a vicious cycle man, depressed because no gf, no gf becauae too depressed to do anything. Going heavy in the gym are the only moments when i don't care with a heavy load on my back.

Just start talking to them.

Another alternative (that I embraced) was the Drivepill. Basically minimize what you say and some girls'll find that attractive.

It works like 5% of the time, but it helped me lose my virginity back in high school. I've embraced the Drivepill ever since.

let me clue you into something fucko

A WOMAN ISNT GOING TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS FUCKO

just stay in your room I'm sure it's gonna work itself out

Talk to unattractive girls to start out.

Downtown with lads
Bar
Find group of girls
Check em
If worked go home with one or hotel
If not next bar rinse and repeat
honestly the girls where I live be grinding and touchy you if you just walk by them you just need to bust one and you'll realize that the only thing women are good at is making men cum and sometimes their not even good at that

Oh thank you very much fren, however it's the idea of the perfect girl that is bothering, and whether or not reality is different, i care not.

Based autist

i avoid talking to girls (and people in general) because i live a pathetic miserable shut in life and i dont want to have any real conversations with people because then my boring, pathetic life will be exposed to them. and then by not having real conversations with people, i dont connect with them and it pushes them away from me. its a never ending negative feedback loop.

I think you have some ideas about what you could do but lack the courage to actually attempt them.

so what do you want? what do you hope to gain by posting this?

start doing ANYTHING

then lie about your past

just be a sociopath bro

Speed dating is the ultimate social workout

talking to people is ez af

i just don't know how to take it beyond that or initiate any sort of intimacy AT ALL without it seeming forced

Cool analysis. Get out of your fucking head. You need to either start trying or try harder.

Yeah same here.

At this point I don’t know what is going to solve them. My hobbies have become routines and my future feels bleak. I think I’m depressed or some shit

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU ARE IN FOR A WORLD OF HURT MY FRIEND

YES IT GETS WORSE
YES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Be yourself. Joke around. Don’t be afraid to talk about anything.

he wants attention, because he is living a miserable life and wants somebody to actually help him and considering he doesnt have a social life, the people on the internet are the only ones he can turn to.

JUS
B
URSELF

I have this problem too

dont want attention, just want to see someone anyone who has made it from this point, never seen any success so far. and you cant talk about being a social loser to anyone in real life because then they denigrate and insult you and turn away from you too

Does wonders for your confidence. I had multiple women I could of fucked when I was dating a girl.

>mfw i was just flirting at a girl at a bar
>mfw I'm not autistic i just browse fit for supplement and nutrition red pills

Live the life you want you pussies

Attached: 1560486406526s.jpg (100x125, 3K)

You don't even see how posting this shit makes you just as autistic. You are beyond saving.

Does it? Idk im pretty drunk and kinda coked out and im alone now.

All i know is i spent 2 years as a neet incel and i managed to turn that around by sheer will power. Also don't be ugly

And yet here you are.

Right lol, maybe I'll leave one day but i love to shitpost I've managed to tame it in real life but it's still in me. Gotta let it out somewhere

Stop being such a fucking pussy men

I agree. I've posted before asking for stories of socially 'making it' from autist status, but nothing so far.

Same situation as you bro, except I've had one long-term relationship before, but this was years ago and she was 18 when we got together. Finding a somewhat naive girl who doesn't find autism repulsive is a lot harder as you get older

In 300 years all of us here will be dead and forgotten forever. Your (potential) kids you could still get will be dead and forgotten, just like their kids and so on. None of this actually matters. Who cares if that one chick thinks you're a loser? She'll also be dead and forgotten. All shame you have ever felt will be gone forever, forgotten, swallowed by time itself. Try being the person on the right of pic related.

Attached: 57f.png (889x592, 286K)

>by sheer will power
elaborate, based shitposter

>Who cares if that one chick thinks you're a loser?
Unfortunately, I do. It's a visceral sensation and so trying to rationalise it doesn't really work, although I suspect it stems from being too attached to my mother during childhood, and she was pretty cold; now I just get too easily attached to other women. Not sure how to fix this shit other than a noose/chair combo.

The way to fix it is the same as with any phobia. Do it enough and eventually you'll be past it.

just force it most women have rape fantasies and desire to be dominated

spoiler alert, most peoples lives are pathetic and boring.

Cringe. It's like you're gloating about being more depressed.

This book. Not shilling, you can get it for free on libgen.io.
Basically explains how to do social stuff and is targeted at autists like you. Including how to get over social anxiety etc.

Attached: 9780994980700.jpg (266x400, 23K)

You have to embrace normality a bit, you have to be willing to hang out with the normies at work that you don't think you'll get along with, you have to let yourself embrace shit you consider dumb just for the sake of relating to people. That might sound shallow and waste of time, and I'd agree but i found that talking to people about their interests and being open to try things socially and actually showing up were the big changes for me. Basically i dropped my ego, dropped my edge and and became a very receptive person. I dont know if this sounds corny. Before i would talk a lot and now the majority of my conversations are me allowing people to talk and asking questions and showing genuine interest. I've learned to appreciate other peoples life's and problems and kind of get out of my own head. It wasnt a quick process, though it took lots of awkward socializing (and phenibut) and i feel like I'm kind of unauthentic around people but so are most people. Idk i just knew i couldn't handle being alone with my emotions anymore so i made myself into someone that other people could be comfortable around through trial and error. Anyway i now have a good group of friends that I'm more myself around but it took a lot of work which came from a place of wanting to change and eventually i kind of just ended up in my group.

That's why I said TRY being that person, because we're still just humans and it's not as easy as snapping you fingers and boom, you're cool as fuck. But if you really think offing yourself is the only way, go ahead, it doesn't matter. You will be forever forgotten sooner, that's the only difference it makes. Maybe reincarnation is real and you get born again as gigachad, maybe it's not real and you throw away the only chance at life you have. The only thing that should genuinly matter to you is your own happines while here. What would make you happy? Love? A lot of money? Good friends? Whichever one it is, you won't achieve it being a miserable cunt. You want to go from autist to making it? Then do something about yourself. Start working out (even though we're on Jow Forums I know you don't), fix that hairstyle and force yourself to talk to people. Take the sigpill.

Literally just practice. It comes down to exposing yourself to social situations on the regular. Eventually you get used to it and wonder why you ever worried.

How do you strategically use phenibut?

This site doesn't look safe

How old are you fren?

It's a piracy site. Well known on /lit/ though

And their problems are either retarded or the product of their imagination.
But they seem to used them as a way to relate to others.

I basically would dose myself anytime i would go into a social situation that there wasnt alcohol involved, on work days i would keep it to 500-1000mg then more when anxiety was bad or i agreed to do something social i really didnt feel like doing. I overdid it and was on it semi regularly for close to more than a year. In situations with alcohol i wouldn't take it and i would have a drink or two which for me works. Idk i have bad anxiety though, to the point where i wouldnt leave my house on my days off because of anxiety alone. If it wasnt phenibut i would be on meds from a psych. Phenibut is a drug, and i have felt withdrawls from it multiple times i currently don't take it everyday, but i did have to taper off when it became my priority to keep my social life without it. Like i said, i did what it took and i understand that some people would get lost and end up in a worse situation but I'm lucky, i guess.

Okay lads I'm going to drop a bomb of knowledge to you.

[spoiler]youtu.be/0hAmCjqVkFg[/spoiler]

Fucking relax

Talking to them longer than 20 seconds is a mistake. U don't want to expose yourself as a dork and at the same time they cannot comprehend cartoons, video games or sport like we can. Say their hair is nice and you will have them sucking you off later that night.

Okay thanks fren, will give it a read

This. To an extent you can hold a convo with a girl while also guranteeing sex later. But desu if a girl is going to bang you it's decided in the first 5min and you just have to act normal enough till the time that smashing comes

>he talks with women
You can just come up to her, look her in the eyes for a minute while having a perv smile and then start touching her

Thought I was doing better but some girl talked to me at the gym and I panicked so I spoke German to her. She was cute as well. Fuck.

What you come to realize when you talk to people is that almost everybody lives boring pathetic lives. The majority of people have no real hobbies or interests apart from the popculture their social media bubble is feeding them. On top of that everybody is an insecure, unstable mess somehow stumbling through life. Obviously there are exceptions, but the general population usually looks like this

I've "made it" in the sense that I'm no longer unable to talk to people, and I have a handful of friends/acquaintances.

However I'm not "normal" and I'll never be like most people. I mean surrounded by family, friends, with long-term relationships, careers, and security, financial and social.

Life is shit but it doesn't have to be as shit as yours. You're probably a NEET, stop being one and things will get better on their own. How old are you?

Not him but
>brah just stop being a neet
>lol just get a job even though you don't have a degree or experience and you have a huge unemployment gap

Getting a job is hard in some areas but definitely not impossible. Also everyone can do it, including literal retards. Eventually you'll find a job and stop being unemployable.

It's not a "just be X" situation, you have to try and you will eventually succeed, you're not trying to be a fucking millionaire but to land a job.