jung.test.typologycentral.com/
Advanced:
sakinorva.net/test/realfake
Expert (for those who are beyond tests):
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/

Enneagram tests:
eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/dotest
sakinorva.net/test/rowe (301 question)

What's your favorite person who shares the same type?

Attached: 33477679_1359668674133716_4589072517397741568_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Another mbti content image

Attached: 39b.jpg (2864x3448, 1.74M)

I hate all people who share my type. I think all of should just die already.

'A child laughs when it feels joy and cries when it feels pain. Both things, laughing and crying it does with its whole heart. We all became so tall and so clever. We know so much and we have read so much. But one thing we forgot: to laugh and cry like the children do.'
- Joseph Goebbels

Attached: 11_20111216015852.jpg (1440x810, 134K)

>I hate all people who share my type
INTP?

I thought people would mention INFP instead
Yes.

INFP usually hate themselves first than INTP.

Huh, good note.

INFP's usually hate that no one is reminding people that they and INFJs will inherit the Earth

Attached: 1519598219258.jpg (800x1067, 201K)

Arent rulers described in Plato's Republic basically INFJ?

Entp master race.Who are the ones that officially share my type?I don't have a lot of friends because the majority of the people think that i'm annoying because i am always trying to discuss everything and i love being devil's advocate.

Good luck with that. I wouldnt mind if all of people just died off already.

Philosopher kings would be closer to INTP, no?

Attached: falloutNewVegas.jpg (852x480, 90K)

Why do you hate other INTPs so much?

tfw enfjs are fucking cute

Took the test 4 times already and I came out as an INTJ-A, does that mean I am an INTJ?

>a ruler who possesses both a love of knowledge, as well as intelligence, reliability, and a willingness to live a simple life
could INTP live simple life if he had such power?

Do sakinorva one. 16memes gives just very general direction

Yeah it should explain what the last letter is

>born an INTJ
>have all the desires for world domination of an xNTJ without the extroversion and people skills to actually make it happen
Why did God make me a monster

Attached: 1523250241825.jpg (500x500, 40K)

I don't see why not.
Most historical, significant INTPs lived simple lives.

Other INFJ are ok in my book but I'm not interested in /lgbt/ stuff, it's easy for me to attract people but I get awkward in social situations but still have some success to varying degrees this I'm not an incel though I feel I should be. I can't help but feel like an outsider, a weirdo described as creepy.

so learn those skills?

I have and I am. But no matter how much I learn, I'll always have to watch my back for some ENTJ plotting my downfall with hoards of his normie followers behind him.

Attached: 1523740689841.jpg (599x315, 43K)

>INFJ
>Easily attracting people

wat

pretty sure I did something wrong

Attached: hmmm.png (424x451, 95K)

All of them are just as shallow and useless as I am. Less human, more of a template.

Nothing out of ordinary mr. INFJ

But why does it say INFP is the most likely if he's Dom Ni and Aux Fe

because computer calculate is garbage in these tests. They just pick the next best

>rarest type
nah. I'm not that special. Also I always took myself as more of an extravert

different calculators, you'd probably get infp on 16memes
you might started to use Fe more and rarest type is just a type in the end.

Like a template of thinking and acting? All the emphasis on analysis and studying the world without any greater insight or true understanding? Or do you mean like they are superficial?

Agree or disagree INFJs are

>Whiny
>Moody
>Sexy
>Cute
>Mean
>Feminine
>Unstable

Sounds like a pretty toxic person, user

Show me where the INFJ touch you user

Its harder to formulate coherent arguments when you physically feel that you're going insane. I'm sorry that I cant satisfy your request.

>thinking that saying it out loud will change anything
No user,stop lying,your perception on reality hasn't and will not change no matter how much you try,the rope and hard drugs are your only escape.

I-I'm not sure if I have a favorite person who is a fellow INFJ-T... :3c
But I do like the INTJ user who posts anime girls, Sophieanon (INFJ), the person who posts under the name ENFP and that one user who has said he or she likes me!

How do i know if im INTP or INFJ?

I don't search out anyone like me (because I don't like the horoscope like culture of MBTI where someone's type is more important than any other part of their identity),I'm not good at typing people on the internet and I've found nobody like me in real life.
Guess my type

Why does it seem like I will never find anyone to connect with me as an INFP with an androgynous personality. I feel like I have literally never met another person remotely like me and its incredibly depressing. Maybe it doesn't help that I'm stuck in a conservative tiny hick town with no friends.

Why do you like Sophieanon?

I would assume it is because Sophieanon is the only one who does not take a giant shit on the guy

Well maybe you're afraid of meeting someone like you because it might damage your ego, especially if it's important to how you define yourself. Are you burying your head intentionally? My mum says I do the same thing

Well why not? What's your sticking point?

Special snowflake of some variety. ISFP?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c030 (v06) - p003 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.46M)

I don't really have an ego? I think of myself as worthless and have had basically zero self esteem my entire life.

The only person I know on here is cute sophie-poster because they got me to watch the show and because when I was a kid, there was this girl in the year above called sophie that angered me because she used to bully me all the time but cried seemingly every-day and got tonnes of sympathy for it, despite that the name sounds nice.

Attached: Oh hi anon, just woke up! (go near my stomach and I freaking kill you).jpg (1000x770, 505K)

you are annoying as shit and I hope you have a painful terrible life.

ngl my favorite person here is Centaurposter

Which one of these is correct??

Attached: IMG_6223.jpg (1016x1807, 247K)

If going by functions then ISFP in Fi-Ni loop.

>despite that the name sounds nice.
Agreed. When I was young I told my parents to call me Sophie. Probably important to mention I was and am male.

if that was true you wouldn't be posting it desu. having "no ego" is an easy source of pride and so is being unique. So long as you are humble and don't know anybody you never have to do anything to feel a sense of personal satisfaction an accoumplishment. Do you think monks have no pride? They just get off on saying they don't and putting themselves down of course. Anyway my point is that you've never met anybody like you because you've actively avoided it your entire life, and that's the answer to your question.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c030 (v06) - p004 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 719K)

Thanks. What kind of advice can you give me? Here's my enneagram for more info

Attached: IMG_6029.jpg (1136x1442, 245K)

Develop your Se and break the loop.

Attached: MBTI-Enneagram-Correlation2.jpg (703x500, 36K)

What are some good ways to develop Se? Does playing challenging video games and working out count? Those are some things I enjoy doing

It's basically about experience which involves physical activity like lifting, going to concert or art museum, eating something new, being more impulsive and listening to gut feeling. I'm guessing that practicing mindfulness would be beneficial.

>eating something new
Okay I will try that... even though I hate it

That's a whole lot of assumptions based on almost nothing. Thanks for the opinion though

He's an intuitive, they're all that way

>Well why not? What's your sticking point?
I meant to say INTJ and INFJ

Do INTPs just not like talking about feelings related stuff?
Most of the ones I met seemed either really cynical or insensitive or just somewhat uncaring and constantly talking and treating everything ironically or as a joke. The latter were actually better bros than the first batch though since even though they didn't seem to know how to deal with me when I wasn't feeling well, they'd still either listen or just joke with me and talk to me as we normally would, so that almost always made things feel more chill and better.

Attached: 1548706050400.jpg (480x467, 23K)

INTP are quite bad with handing emotions (they're Ti doms after all). Whats your type?

INFP.
And I remember talking to other T types before, and most of them complained about me being too much of a sentimental pussy.

He's so nice to me. :') :3

There are actually four people, maybe more, who DON'T dislike me! UwU

you need to stop. just don't post again.

What is one assumption that I made? Tell me what's wrong with it.
Also
>asks a question while giving no information
>feels the need to point out that people have to make assumptions in their answer
what did you expect?

Well that makes it easier then, where do you get your morals from?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c030 (v06) - p005 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.45M)

>where do you get your morals from?
I feel like i dont have really strong moral code.

Make that five, I think you're fun

Centaur poster is interesting and unique, I have a small crush on Sophie, and the INTP namefag cracks me up

Yeah but where do you get your shreivelled old code from?

im guessing from inside even if i've been people pleaser for the longest time out of fear of consequences. i actually always felt envy towards members for subculture because they are able to express their views.

I'll mark you as an INTJ of the two.

Hey user, what's your type, age and religion (if any)?
>ENTJ
>23
>Orthodox Christian

Attached: Dolan.jpg (1689x951, 94K)

I know this is stereotypical af but...
>INTJ
>22
>none

>INTJ out of two
on what basis?

>ISFP
>34
>astrology, fate/karma, reincarnation, eternal recurrence, chaos magick

IxTx
same

i never get consistent results
its almost always a 50/50 split between S/N and J/P
no clue if that means i have no personality or twice the personality

>astrology
are you good at it?

You should, quite simply, shut the fuck up and stop talking like a wannabe condom.

What does it mean to talk like a condom?

Entp type is so underrated...

Insofar as I can look up a bunch of stuff on google and self-analyze yeah

>INTP
>30
>No religion

Attached: 1551458113620.jpg (857x1202, 295K)

ok, so what am i? the numbers below are different tho

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-05-17-10-28-1.png (720x230, 87K)

What's your Sun/Moon combo?

Pisces/Leo

First (the most left) shows I-E axis, next one to S-N, T-F and J-P. Seems like you're more extroverted, less intuitive, more thinking and more perceiving that you think.

>be intp
>not entp

life is shit i wish i could reroll

>entp
>21
>atheist ,but i love supporting religion when i find an atheist with crappy arguments.

holy. thanks user, you're cool

>INFP?
>21 and 3/4
>Atheist

You have a weaker moral system that you get from inside indicating tertiary Fi, as opposed to the more solid external value system an auxhuillary Fe having INFJ would have. Anyway you should probably look up either Fe and Fi or T and Ti and then decide for yourself which one you use in either case.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c030 (v06) - p006 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] cropped.jpg (1700x2539, 1.76M)

That is an INFJ

it is? explain

>only 21 years old
Gee, no wonder you're so dumb and naive. Literal newfag-tier.

recommend me some books with good philosophy
not him but i'm INTP and I just hate almost everyone
on lots of days I straight up hate everyone
but usually it's just almost everyone
I used to hate it and I act like it in public. But I crave affection. I don't know how to handle my emotions or what they mean. But they are there, and there is nobody in my life that will listen to my attempts at trying to put what I feel into words. Most days I just want to kill myself, and I mean that completely unironically.
The catch, however, is that I have no clue how to converse outside of my mental model. I experience things in a different way than the average person, and thus we don't share any common processing logic. I literally don't know how most people function.
The problem being, and this ties to your other response, , that only a few groups of people (don't know their MBTIs) with above average intelligence share this logic with me (some even have a parallel one like the average person does). The people that I get along with are not ever the emotional or unintelligent types.

In other words: Show me an emotional type that is intelligent and understands at least logic and math and I will marry them. The latter, because this common to all the people I get along with, and the former because I need some fucking emotion in my life.

well there's not like I can do anything about it lol. Anyway I'll be 22 soon so there. How old are you anyway? I feel like I'm getting too old for this website as it is, you can't all be 30+

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c030 (v06) - p007 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.49M)

I love this image, but I could never tell whether INTP is supposed to be Schopenhauer or Kieerkegaard. I'm guessing Schopes, because he seems like a hairlet.

Also, why is ENFJ the Demiurge?

>INTP
>24
>all gods must die

Attached: 1506327646391.jpg (600x534, 147K)

Intuition

Typing involves reading between the lines. It is not enough to simply look for common keywords and rigidly connect the dots.

I am likely wrong but I am interested in hearing that anons thoughts on Fe vs Fi and Te vs Ti, if he finds himself so inclined as to research them.

>I love this image, but I could never tell whether INTP is supposed to be Schopenhauer or Kieerkegaard. I'm guessing Schopes, because he seems like a hairlet.
you're right.

Attached: 164.jpg (548x298, 83K)

>used to always get INFP on these tests
>and i was actually a pretty fucking emotional bitch
>just wanted to help everyone, get along with everyone etc
>later after constantly getting fucked over by the people i either cared about or spent a great deal amount of time on trying to help them get better, i just get super bitter and edgy for about 1 year or so
>after that i just end up being super apathetic about most stuff and instead of making decision based on how i feel, i just think them through with logic and knowledge of things from the past
>every time i keep getting INTP now
Is this kind of shit common?
Does your personality type just somehow change over time either because of growing up or some sort of events that lead you to changing completely?

Attached: 1545990524342.jpg (170x225, 48K)

I guess that's fair,except the fact that an ISFP is the second least likely type to be on Jow Forums on the pseudo psychology thread,but I'm an INTP.

Also thanks to the user that recommended me that jordan peterson lecture,it was a nice listen,I'll be thinking about it for a few days,though at the same time i don't think it answered any of my questions.