Do you really have to be Chad/Tyrone to not get ghosted/flaked on?

Do you really have to be Chad/Tyrone to not get ghosted/flaked on?

I'm not and never will be Chad, and trying to get things going with these boring, monosyllabic roasties is like pulling teeth. If you're not hot/rich, they don't care what you have to say, so why bother even jumping through all these hoops in an attempt to entertain them and gain their interest. It's pointless. Just delete these apps if you're not Chad or Tyrone.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-05-09-51-20~2.png (1440x648, 154K)

>Do you really have to be Chad/Tyrone to not get ghosted/flaked on?

Yes and even then it's still possible she could just as easily stumble upon another Chad/Tyrone she likes the look of more or who promises her something more absurd that he will never deliver.

Girls ghost everyone including Chad/Tyrone.

Even if you're Chad youll get flaked on

t. Chadfish plenty and after the first little bit where they appear interested they bother to try and initiate contact you the next day, even if they sent you nudes

>promises her something more absurd that he will never deliver.
Every man does this though.

>t. Chadfish plenty and after the first little bit where they appear interested they bother to try and initiate contact you the next day, even if they sent you nudes
They were horny and looking for dick
and then they masturbated and regretted sending nudes to an online stranger

Why Chadfish though? It would make me feel like shit to know that i have to pretend to be a completely different guy to make girls want me.

Well yeah I would hope so, it's litereally impossible to get ANYWHERE with a woman if you are honest and genuine, unless you're the toppest of Chads, and even then...

But my point is two Chads are making absurd promises, one is promising boyfriend, one is promising potential marriage and locked down status, roasty obviously picks the Chad offering marriage.

I assume that
Break from dating = She got an STD

Just want easy nudes, I dont care whether or not a girl keeps talking to me after sending them

This. I am chad and regularly get ghosted because
>Oh lol I just made other planssssss
>You don't want sex right now... Oh you are ready for sex? Well I'm not hehehe.
>Oh I forgot sorryyyyyyyyyy xx
I fucking hate the majority of this shite world.

Why? How does it go from her showing interest and planning a date together one day to nothing the next? How do we account for this phenomenon?

Girls are flaky and dumb.

I've been ghosted by two girls that I had sexual relations with. It happens out of nowhere without rhyme or reason.

Why do you even bother you'll find hotter better nudes online without wasting all your time.

You're probably shit at sex.

You're probably not a Chad.

Random picture online doesnt give the same feeling knowing I got someone to do this and say that for me

They aren't even doing it for you they're doing it for the Chad your pretending to be.

You know what I mean oregano

It's still pathetic. Nudes don't even get me off cause I'm not 12 anymore

Im an oldbot, dont care if its pathetic, ive accepted it already

who's worse or stupider? the man who says ridiculous stuff to get into a woman's pants or the stupid woman for believing him?

Attached: IWasTakenAdvantageOf.png (972x652, 114K)

lol that picture
ugly landwhale is making the shots these days
haha, I hate women so fucking much
can you really blame serial killers? it's a reason most of them are highly intelligent: they see women for the demons they are

Attached: 1510783346026.gif (300x268, 60K)

What did the comments suggest, lying about number count and claiming only sex in committed relationships counts in their number?

>can you really blame serial killers? it's a reason most of them are highly intelligent: they see women for the demons they are

No just read/watch Ed Kemper, it's primordial redpilling. This is also a facet of women's fascination with and attraction to serial killers, they know they know and as we all know women are submissive and drawn to redpilled men like moths to a flame.

oh man plebbit is bad in this regard
the consensus is that women should never talk about this because men shouldn't know or need to know. "the past is the past"

the past is the past
hopefully the virulent, antiobiotic-resistant stds are not

I agree, it's hilarious. I liked her because I want to fuck the shit out of Adele for some reason and she looked exactly like her in her other pics. But 90% of women on these apps are fucking obese. You would never know it by how entitled and fickle they are. Is MGTOW the answer?