So here's my predicament

So here's my predicament
>be 19
>just moved out of parents house
>moved in with friend
>tap water in apartment tastes like it could have some bad shit in it, fizzes up like dish soap when you let it run for a bit
>don't particularly like the taste of milk
What would be a good protein powder to have dry that would also be cheap?

Attached: 1560925265668.png (451x451, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncregister.com/daily-news/birth-control-in-drinking-water-a-fertility-catastrophe-in-the-making
webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/drugs-in-our-drinking-water#1
fluoridealert.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigga buy a water filter or bulk buy gallons at a grocery store. Non brsndname water is like 99 cents a gallon

Lolol. Neet in the wild.

Who's the neet?

Better yet, fix the water system or get someone to do it if you don't know how

Invest in a water filter.

Okay, so I'll buy a water filter. What is a good, cheap protein powder that can help with gaining weight?

Hello newfriend

so since the tap water is bad you decided to stop drinking water?

you're one of these persons who drinks only sodas, arent you?

Fuck American water

I just moved in, so I've been drinking orange juice

Spend 30 bucks and buy yourself a zero water filter, bump your budget to 80 and get a RO filter on amazon. Quality water is priceless and essential.

do you live in ethiopia? cant you get bottled water?

Cheap protein powder is crap full of heavy metals and fillers. Stick to Optimum nutrition, dymatize or Now Sports. The rest is crap

so myprotein is crap?

its quite literally the essence of life. most of the people i know drink a bottle of water a week if that. they typically claim that it tastes disgusting.

you have to be legit mentally ill to think water tastes bad

>cheap protein is full of heavy metals
The pure unadulterated shit that gets dribbled on this board rivals any antivax blog in the world.

He's right, I'm just realizing I have brain damage from buying the cheap stuff. I thought, wow, 10 pounds for $60 of isolate with only 1g fat and 1 carb, what could go wrong?

Bad for teeth hombre. Drink water my melatonin enriched friend.

>Water only comes from the tap
You must be genuinely retarded

ttps://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Article/2018/03/02/Study-that-alleges-many-protein-powders-contain-heavy-metals-gets-big-pushback-including-threatened-legal-action
Doesn't seem that far from the truth to me

Reverse Osmosis water. Drinking tap you get flouride, estrogen, etc. etc. My town has kiosks around town. Bring your own container, 25cents a gallon. I go there everyday as I don't have a home reverse osmosis filter.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-21 at 2.49.05 PM.png (618x454, 98K)

>estrogen in tap water effecting male testosterone
ncregister.com/daily-news/birth-control-in-drinking-water-a-fertility-catastrophe-in-the-making

>Tiny amounts of pharmaceuticals -- including antibiotics, hormones, mood stabilizers, and other drugs -- are in our drinking water
webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/drugs-in-our-drinking-water#1

>Flouride action network. Flouride lowers IQ and has many other negative effects. It's poison
fluoridealert.org/