Honestly, how would you react if your child came out as trans?

Honestly, how would you react if your child came out as trans?

>disown immediately
If they have the nerve to bring that kind of shame on my family I wouldn't want them to be a part of it b

Attached: SmartSelect_20181015-232149_Tinder.jpg (708x1289, 470K)

Lets just hope i get to have a kid first

>t. narcissist
Hopefully no-one will have kids with you.

I would refuse to entertain his or her delusions, but I wouldn't disown him or her.

I would take them to therapy immediately. I'm not going to be a part of tranny delusion.

Fuck off tranny
I'd beat them until they stopped being a tranny.

>I would take them to (((therapy))) immediately

You do know it's the (((therapists))) that encourage them right?
The american psychiatrist and psychological association no longer even classifies trans as mental disorder
They now """believe""" it's natural and healthy

>caring about your respect is narcissism
Fuck off snowflake
This is a bit much though

Being trans can't hardly be more shameful than being related to a faggot like you, OP.

>bring a child into this shit world
>have expectations of what your ideal child "should" be
>kick them out if they're not the child you envisioned
People like you should not have children.

All these trans people know are just excess people cause less people die from accidents and wars and,sickness now. How does it make you feel we live in a world like this. This is how we handle our problems or new problems arise. One answer would be legal suicide places, for all these extra worthless people.

>being a transphobe normie on Jow Forums
yikes!

>I'd beat them

lol enjoy jail you moron

If they didn't try to fucking pass and were retarded enough to have a haircut like that with a big old exposed dome, i'd call them a fucking mongoloid and tell them to sort themselves out.

Take them to therapy and give them the same love and support I'd give anyone with a mental illness.

pic highly related for this thread

Attached: 1538623348157.jpg (694x836, 63K)

Caring about "respect" (from strangers) is fine. Caring about it so much that you're willing to throw your own child out onto the street - out of pure shame, as OP says - is narcissism.
To speak in terms that a narcissist would understand, it would nullify whatever respect I had for you. It's a dick thing to do. You don't disown your fucking children because the neighbours don't like them. What the fuck is wrong with you?
For whatever it's worth, I think being trans is a mental illness. The sane response to your child being trans is either treatment, if possible, or helping them cope with it if not.

>being transphobic is normalfaggotry
>yikes poster calling someone a normal

Attached: cute9.jpg (1280x1480, 527K)

You have to go back to that place

Man.

I don't think transsexuals are very mentally healthy. I think a lot of the time, it's the wrong decision. That said...

Your child could be born with a mental disability. Your child could get hit by a bus at 8 years old. Your child could get caught up with some druggie retards and OD during their first year in college. So much awful shit can happen in this world, and I've seen enough of it to be thankful for the few things that don't go wrong.

In the grand scheme of things, I'd just be mildly disappointed I wouldn't get biological grandchildren out of them. That's really it.

Attached: tasty pasta.gif (500x323, 494K)

Pimozide. original

Correct answer.

They would always be whoever they were. I wouldn't necessarily take the piss from them but I certainly wouldn't refer to them as whatever pronoun they think they deserve.

Transexuals are mentally ill. I don't hate or feel disgusted by them anymore than I feel hate or disgust for people with depression. It's not necessarily their own fault. I don't doubt that they feel like they should be the other gender but it's clear that they aren't and so, they shouldn't act like they are.

If someone came to me telling me they felt like they should have been born a dog I wouldn't humor them, I'd understand that they are sick and need help.

I'd raise the child scientific, like myself. Then I'd hand them some pimozide research and stats on trans suicide rates being virtually unchanged post trannification.

>I don't hate or feel disgusted by them anymore than I feel hate or disgust for people with depression.
Congratz my dude you made me bite onto your bait

Attached: 1408366414136.jpg (412x398, 59K)

We adopted our daughter knowing full well she wanted to transition. Her life was so awful in foster care, I just wanted to see her smile.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nxn0dr1FP11qikjvt_540.png (540x672, 177K)

I would be so angry if this were true

>My tax-funded criminal layabout's daughter(male)
Yike-oof-bazinga, my dude.

Why?
Whatever you say hun

I don't know but I feel like I would be

You're better than that. Think about it. Why would it make you angry?

I'd react the same way as if my kid told me they wanted to be a dragon. I'd laugh, hug them and tell them that they're even better being who they are.

Not sure what this poster wants from me : S

I want you to put your ideals out there. Trans people make you angry right? I'm asking you why.

What do you mean I'm one of the thousand mentally ill sad bois here no way you'll change my mind on anything.

I live in the second world, we don't have such issues. Trannies are beaten out of it. By parents, school, or otherwise.

This is the only appropriate response. Praying the gay away doesn't work.

That upsets me. Not that you're prejudice, that you're willfully ignorant. You're better than that, I know you are.

That was only tested once, and it was on someone who was experiencing schizophrenia together with dysphoria. In that particular case, the schizophrenia was causing the dysphoria. This is not necessarily the case with most trans women.

yeah im sorry i want my kids to not be mentally ill
I guess you'd be ok with retarded children

>yikes
>supporting mainstream views
reddit do t com

>anyone who disagrees with you must be the exact demographic you hate
Can't take you seriously. Dumb thread.

wtf is this, what's the point of this "comic"
also, why not portray trannies accurately, they mostly do not look like women, they look like, well, trannies, with adam's apple and all

>implying you'd be understanding and house your child when he comes out as a pedophile

>came out as trans

Like, popped out of the womb as a tranny? Well, that would be a sight to see.

but it's a good guess though
he never explicilty said only trannies can be on the side of trannies
you're strawmanning him, you're basically retarded and should kill yourself, i hope you get raped by a nigger with aids

As long as he/she isn't an obnoxious piece of shit about it, i don't care.
It's honestly not a big deal to me.

There's some that are pretty fucking close. When circumcisions went wrong or some genital defect occurs, there were a fair amount of "girls" because they couldn't repair the dick, they'd castrate and make sure the parents gave them hormones.

Weird shit you learn in psych class

If they were young, I would wait to see if they grew out of it. If they were still doing it by 13, I would probably push to get them on blockers until we figure shit out. If you wait too late they stand a bigger chance of becoming the disgusting swamp creatures you see at GDQ. If my kid is going to be a tranny theyre at least going to be passable.

See if I can help them, and find out things that would help them, ie; a workplace with good coverage for trans people. I'd want them to just boymode if they don't pass, but if they can pass that would be nice... I don't need to make their life hard.

If I find out they're just agp fetishist I would gas them on the spot.

Attached: 50670_9XnHsPCT.png (600x600, 123K)

Depends on their age.
There's different phases during children's development where they kinda wonder about sex/gender etc and probably feel confused about this stuff. Waiting is a good first thing to do.
If it goes on for a while I'd probably talk to them about it.
I'd advise against hormones and surgeries, but would let them dress up and act they way they want (Assuming they treat other people with respect that is).
I don't really trust that the doctors know exactly how HRT affects the mental development of children.

Depends. There are two types of trannies:
1. The faggot
The faggot is the type of person that walk around naked during a pride parade and rapes children

2. The actual tranny
The actual tranny is not just a degenerate, but a person who genuinely just feels the opposite sex, and doesn't use it as some fetish shit.

Number 1 = Disown
Number 2 = Don't care

My child WILL know better than to bring that kind of shame on my family. I don't have a problem with gays, personally. I just think that if your child is either, they make that choice. They knowingly and willingly shame us. Behind closed doors is their business but my son wants to wear make up and wear pretty pretty dresses in public, they can get the fuck out of my house.

>on Jow Forums
>think you will ever get the opportunity to have a child
no lol

that's why you have lots of kids. some of them are bound to end up degenerates so you are gonna have to disown a couple.

Great idea retard, you totally won't look like an insane bigot to the American justice system.

Like how families long ago had so many kids because they would die off like flies?

>implying I wouldn't
Pedophilia is also a mental illness and deserves treatment.