Friendfree Thread

>have no friends
>all the people think you are mentally ill, some of them even feel pity for you

Attached: 0.jpg (770x640, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ephinea.pioneer2.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're gonna make it bro. all this shall pass.

>Have no frens
>Nobody is concerned or anything because I literally never talk to anyone anyways.

Hmm. That last bit might contribute to my frenfreeness.

This seems like the appropriate place to ask, anyone wanna play vidya with me? I'm just kinda asking everyone until I get someone that wants to.

What games? I'd be down.

I had two good friends. 1 is in jail and the other is in prison.

I wanna try out Phantasy Star Online but it is an old school game so there is no matchmaking to auto group with randos. You know how that goes since I don't have any friends. I play other stuff too but that is the specefic game I wanna try right now.

I feel you man, looks like it could be fun and I'd be down.

Alright, bro. Guess we gotta find some kind of contact then. I know >Discord ain't liked around here but it is the only thing people use nowadays. I don't really like it either but that's just how it is sometimes.

Attached: Bro....gif (360x203, 1.85M)

Also here is the stuff for the server I'm on if we are doin' this. ephinea.pioneer2.net/

Uh, you there bro?

Attached: Feels shutterstock Man.jpg (424x470, 29K)

>user why don't you have a facebook
>well, it's not useful for me
>how? you can connect with your friends
>i don't have any
>oh wow, damn, that's bad

Attached: 1471957733648.jpg (618x597, 144K)

heres a comfy lil server for people with no frens to make frens. vc is active rn if u want to join
c9jrUN

who wants to play Apex Legends with me pls

Shilling is against the rules, Discord tranny but I am really desperate to play vidya with someone.

what is the difference?
HOW IS THIS NOT ORIGINAL!!!
ONIONS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Prison is where you get buttfucked, jail is where you talk to the druggie Vietnam vet until you fall asleep and he takes your wallet.

Unless you're living with your parents how is anyone going to know you don't have friends. If my coworkers ask I just tell them I've gone out with some friends on the weekend or some bullshit like that. The real problem is if when I get a girlfriend and having to explain why I don't have friends - I usually tell them they all went to study/work in different cities and abroad. Luckily, I don't date that much >haha
Imagine getting serious with some woman and deciding to marry and then realizing you have nobody to invite except some relatives and you don't even have a best man.

Attached: 1542757605657.jpg (480x480, 27K)

im living the cyborg lifestyle.i have friends who are high upper class and my whole both fatherly and motherly are a retarded kind of moonshine distilling. i could never marry and let my family meet my friends. if i ever marry i need to contemplate 2 marriage ceremonies

Let the universe feel pity for them when theyre old, ugly, and completely not gay. Fook friends and life *Sips beer*

My family is not exactly peasantly, but they're certainly not intellectuals or anything. I do mingle with a different crowd and if I marry a girl from that circle it's going to be awkward.