I am fucking done with you faggot ass shits telling everyone to avoid the sun because "it'll age you"...

I am fucking done with you faggot ass shits telling everyone to avoid the sun because "it'll age you". The sun WILL damage your skin, but your body will repair your skin if you've got the vitamins for it inside of you, which happens to be the fat soluble vitamin A. Another key factor to not getting burned is to not consume omega 6, but obviously since all you're cutting on is rice and chicken, you're never going to get enough vitamin A and all you're doing is consuming omega 6.

You know why you faggots are low test? Because you're not bathing in the sun like you should be. Heck, just having your dick and balls out in the sun will increase your testosteron production alone by 200%.

Stop eating like shit and go outside and get your free testosterone already.

Attached: 8616608780968463306.png (1080x1064, 743K)

Based and repilled

our ancestors were dark as fuck from lifting rocks and fighting under the heat of the sun all week days, if a guy doesn't have a tan, he isn't a man

Attached: 132.jpg (500x345, 96K)

That actually doesn't work for white people because of their melanin deficiency you're just asking anons to get cancer.

>That actually doesn't work for white people
fucking Americans...

there's no such thing as "White people", there are Meds and Nords, Meds are of course way superior than Nords because under the sun they can basically change color and go back to normal color in winter, Nords on the other side get cancer

I got sunburn yesterday while doing gardening. Not good

If you're already brown then that's a hard maybe user. But if you're white, enjoy your skin cancer.

Attached: 1560441540948.jpg (1604x2048, 342K)

Being this much off a faggot.

>le xd i spread misinformation about carcinogens btw cigarettes aren’t that bad xdd

UVA rays age your skin. UVB rays cause you to burn/tan. Educate yourself.

You're objectively wrong and probably an incel so, have sex.

calm down, pupper

sun does age your skin though, are you retarded?
>but your body will repair your skin if you've got the vitamins for it inside of you, which happens to be the fat soluble vitamin A.
no, no it's not, it's poly/monounsaturated fats, omega 3's and omega 6's, amino acids in general (your skin is made of PROTEIN and FAT), it's not just vitamin A lmao, such a reductionist point of view cannot be taken seriously, sorry.
>not consu me omega 6
you're fucking stupid, omega 6 is literally essential you stupid ass, omega 6 deficiency creates skin problems.

>UVA rays age your skin. UVB rays cause you to burn/tan
lol check out this princess

but it's winter in the south so what am i supposed to do?

skin cancer meme is definitely exaggerated, there are studies that suggest sun avoidance is actually linked to melanoma. maybe for really pasty people but if your med then bask in the sun. I love sitting out in the park for 2-3 hours reading a book. sometimes when i sit in my backyard naked i can literally feel my balls engorge and the light and warmth stimulates my cock. just dont go out fucking for 5 hours if you're white as snow, build up a tolerance, and enjoy a nice 20 mins or so of the solar kiss

I'm a ginger and can't get brown, no matter how long I stay out in sunlight

Our diet is almost entirely made up of omega 6. You don't need to avoid it, you should just aim to get more omega 3 than omega 6.

As a whiteoid I get way more vitamin D in a shorter amount of time than any s*uthron

The sun is the leading cause of premature skin aging. This is scientifically proven. Just wear sunscreen.

Attached: sun aging.jpg (550x368, 69K)

And they died at 45.

This. "Sun is bad" is the "fat is bad" of the 21st century.

No shit, you can overdo everything. You'll only find the most extreme cases for the shock effect. It's like you should do everything in moderation.

Truck driver who spent his career driving with the sun on the same side of his face every day, there and back.

Guess which side.

Attached: truck-driver-sun-damage-e1403188392249.jpg (590x465, 42K)

what is vitamin d megadose?

OP is suggesting we over do it.

Based.
The more I expose my skin to the sun, the more high-T I feel.

You're retarded and didn't read the OP

Yeah i can imagine this dude counting macros in his truck, dont be a retard brah. Ofc if u drive 14 hours per day and eating hotdogs, you wont adapt to the sun

>no one itt here mentions sunscreen
Are you guys retarded or not informed? It blocks almost all of the UVB and all UVA rays

Attached: 1553198160636.jpg (826x770, 235K)

> just having your dick and balls out in the sun will increase your testosteron production alone by 200%.

Should i go to a nudist beach anons? I want high T.

Fake news. What is the high infant mortality bringing down the average?

Yes. Yes you should.

Maybe its the sun killing all them babies