How do I get rid of dark circles and eye bags I'd have great hunter eyes without them

How do I get rid of dark circles and eye bags I'd have great hunter eyes without them

Attached: images (14).jpg (560x374, 20K)

I also need to know

I need this too

Have sex

check your thyroid levels

sex pose

>hunter eyes

Attached: 1561108252002.jpg (2015x2562, 2.54M)

Sleep more i guess.

just sleep more.

/fa/ says dark circles are fashionable

/fa/ also looks like this

Attached: image.jpg (2356x1796, 2.8M)

Have friends

Ok useful help:

-The skin under your eyes is thinner then anywhere else on your body, stop rubbing them so much.

-The bluish look comes from the veins under your eyes (again stop rubbing them) so use an under eye cream that will help with tightening and sagging minimize them

-You might have allergies, use a netty pot to clear our your sinuses (use distilled water for your safety)

-Get more sleep, drink lots of water, use sunscreen

-It might be hereditary, look at your folks/genetic line if it is, then there isn't much you can do aside wearing make up (Foundation + concealer, the concealer goes on top of the foundation if you try to just use concealer it'll be a clumpy mess)

-Try sleeping with your head propped up so the fluids drain from your face. Also try to no sleep on your stomach

-A cold eye compress can help temporary

-Do more cardio (I know it's heresy to say around here but still) in order to improve circulation.

I'm pretty sure your sleeping position has a big effect on eye bags. I find sleeping on my back to be nearly impossible unless I take drowsy medicine or melatonin and then I have a low success rate. I've been sleeping on my stomach with my face mashed into a pillow since I was a kid.

they don't look great by any standard of the imagination but they look much better than Jow Forums, not sure what you're trying to say here.

Why does /fa/ love pants that end above the ankle? Do I have poor taste for thinking it looks dumb?

big yikers

Attached: Huh.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Not an incel but I want to have a better skin and face I have clear good looking face but the bags look unhealthy on me

No, no they dont

unironically makeup but also
>hunter eyes
Yikes

Attached: 1557540311572.png (661x578, 24K)

Does anybody have the Dylan roof version?

Attached: Unicorn.jpg (750x563, 101K)

Do you at least have a satin pillow? She may think it looks gay to have one but your face is in contact with your pillow for hours on end, rubbing up against each other. Reducing hours of friction daily is a good thing for your face.

ahh I found it

Attached: :fa: meetup.png (1342x782, 1.89M)

High blood sugar

Mine gone away after trying keto diet for 2 weeks

are those from the FF15 live action cast?

his neck gets longer every time this is posted

Better hope they aren't genetic. I've tried a lot off methods and nothing worked. Then I saw an old baby picture of me and saw that I had dark circles under my eyes all my life. Not sure why it took me so long to realize this.

Didn't help. They're still there.

The last real guy on the right (not Dylan) is hot. I'd hit it.

BB cream

Have a maxila that isn't recessed.

snag yourself some cetaphil SUNSCREEN with a high SPF - a little dab under the eyes won’t cure you, but it certainly adds a thin white layer of man makeup that helps
>like cum

Attached: 29427806-9C1D-4A74-B7F3-EF1B8D7250C5.png (320x513, 73K)

get better genetics

There is no such thing as hunter eyes you autistic loser

Yes,yes they do