Missed meal

I slept through a meal today. Now I'm at work and I'm gonna dirty bulk at McDonalds. Would you do the same?

Attached: IMG_20190616_203338.png (500x305, 272K)

don't go for mcdonalds. Anything else but that shit

yeah whtever who cares

Just boil 5 eggs and eat them when you're at work. Your coworkers will think you're batshit crazy, but whatever.

OP here.
Had a Mcgangbang and an order of fries.

Just follow the Dave palumbo Micky D diet

MEAL #3: 6 McDonalds Cheeseburgers with Fries and 2 Apple Pies

Mcgangbang is all I get from mcdonalds anymore, absolutely based. Fries are shit though

>there actually is a burger called a mcgangbang and it's just three burgers in one
sort it out america

Mcgangbang is just a mcdouble and a mcchicken put together. Little under $3 for about 800 calories and 40g of protein. Fuck off eurocuck, there are shitty fast food places in your country too.

>that pic
Left would get into Berghain tho

White meat put between dark meat, no thanks

There is no smiles to be had until the (((parasites))) have been removed.

Attached: 1520487662215.png (500x650, 393K)

BASED

>I fucked up a little
>so I am gonna fuck up for real

great line of thinking user, exactly like all the other people who cry about not making it.

just as it should be

You're right but don't be too harsh on him brother. Making it isn't always about fitness. I'm an autistic cunt who followed strict diet/weights for years and I just want to die now, so to me making it is more about being content with yourself and your decisions (which I'm not).

HIS SCOWL IS NOT THAT OF A VILLAIN, BUT THAT OF A
F U R I O U S
H E R O

Attached: 1538435084159.jpg (1586x1600, 2.34M)

based as fuck

Attached: 1561286268487.png (641x477, 358K)

beyond based

A dirty bulk isn't eating shit food. It's eating at a high caloric surplus

cope

sounds like modern europe to me

If something is the greatest evil to your enemies, it probably means it your highest good.

I'm afraid this is just too based.

The amount of cope in that text is so great that not even Adolf Hitler's ghost could make it based.

thanks for the hot take, shlomo

>Muh suffering causes character building
>Attempting to write your way out of a comparison by subverting it
>Calling ME a kike
Wew

Attached: 1559766554710.jpg (640x439, 24K)

What the fuck is he coping about, not getting enough sleep? Shit posts, Morty, you aren’t making any sense.

In the ADL’s Zionist Shitposting for a Beginners course we were taught to be concise in our insults to avoid the walls of text we Jews are so adept at writing. It is good that you avoided articulating yourself fully, since according to the ADL goys find that “lame,” but in these posts you are being much too circumspect about the issue. Again, Morty, or Ofer, one of you wrote these posts I can tell, need to be able to convey the sexual deficiency laden in the words and framing of the goypost without making yourself look “new” here.

Apologizes, Ofer, for not seeing this post. You’ve explained yourself more fully in this one I see. Good. Good. But you haven’t tied this suffering to the goy’s inherent sexual deficiencies. The ADL makes it very that we must use the goy’s sexual insecurities against them in order to demoralize their men and enslave their women. You got an A in this course last year if I am remembering correctly, so I don’t know how you are dropping the ball on this one.

Imagine an american saying this

imagine protecting your large nose this hard. next you'll say russia caused ISIS and the US needs to send more troops to die for Israel. cuk off kike

I do one meal a day intermittent fasting. It's good.

>protecting
Literally read that retarded wall of text again.

Ayyyy

I also want to nitpick about this meme image you’ve attached to your shitpost. Female ridicule is an effective tool to demoralize Jow Forums, but you have strangely chosen the female to be a little animated girl instead of an adult woman with heathy boobs and dyed blonde hair. Perhaps you are projecting your minor-attractedness onto the goy here, Ofer; the typical goy is not swayed if a little girl tries to humiliate them. They will likely thing it’s cute instead of demeaning.

It's an image with the word pathetic on it.
You are reading way to into it.

lmao @ the replies to you, pol needs to fuck off this board

>read way too much into it
Basically what every apolitical goy says in order to consciously avoid the truth that he is constantly being manipulated by memes all day every day from when he wakes up and turns on (((CNN))) to when he goes to a late night viewing of (((Shoah))) or (((Captain Marvel))) and when some other helpful goy points out the basic mechanisms behind this control they bury their head in the sand like an ostrich in order to avoid confronting hard truths.
Pic related

Attached: 09BABDDD-B2B4-4DF1-80F2-49E728DF7D38.jpg (1024x714, 79K)

>suffering doesn't build character

easily refuted.. literally just look at your friends and family.. they're surely amazing people having to put up with you every day.

>dyed blonde

Attached: 9AFEE3D6-8E1F-49CF-9517-0EF30FC76515.jpg (996x1958, 246K)

Go back to your containment board.

Attached: 1389795610559.jpg (519x424, 17K)

cute

Attached: laimabram.jpg (357x357, 20K)

kek

Attached: Grub.png (500x500, 131K)

>US needs to send more troops to die for Israel
You're living in lala land buddy. US are there only for oil, the fact that you try to twist unhealthy morals away from US tyranny shows how biased you are.

Why the fuck would it matter?

Nuke yourself

>moving the goalposts
ngmi

Cope

Competition for resources is a capitalistic construct, while most jews are seen as communists. You guys cant fuckin put the blame on jews for both communism and capitalism. grow the hell up and take responsibility of your life instead of blaming others

Cringe

truthpilled

>Jow Forums
>brains

Attached: 1561230850048.jpg (414x720, 122K)

upvoted my friend, have a (you)

Attached: kek005.gif (538x572, 338K)

>dyed blonde hair
le 56% can't even imagine natural blond hair.

Attached: 1561301397202.png (330x319, 57K)

Agreed.
What's the origin of the text in that image?

>Muh suffering causes character building
did you forget which board you're shilling on shekelstein?

Seething incel

you're looking at it

Why are there so many jewish shills in the chans these days? Not even Jow Forums is safe anymore, jesus

Fuck right off schlomo, someone who has seen your kind's treachery will never not want you lot to be gassed to death. I hope you sleep tight at night, knowing that there's millions of people that would be totally ok with sending yellow stars to concentration camps, just like in ww2 germany. The unrest is already here, all we need is a new hitler, and chances are he's already been born.

Attached: 1560880314691.png (866x635, 182K)

unironically based

How can one man be so based AND redpilled?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (403x125, 9K)

Shouldn't it be the other way round?

OP here.
I made a post about eating habits and you guys talk about political science?
Please try to stay on topic.

Hey, you're not the OP! I am!