Carbs are bad

>carbs are bad

Attached: 558.jpg (700x734, 107K)

you don't lift so your opinion doesn't matter

What's the supposed problem with carbohydrates?

they nourish you

Damn, is it bad? Should I stop eating them?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-21-11-09-57-903_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg (321x354, 30K)

50Y has carbs

>Keto good

Attached: 1524179412100.gif (800x600, 144K)

It's funny how cultural this is
I see how low carb /keto has become a meme in the US due to hordes of normie lardasses using it as an excuse to pig out
I'm French and here is pretty much the opposite. Normies don't even know what keto or carbs are, and to suggest cutting carbs automatically puts you in that "fitness freak" category. French love their carbs, they'll have bread with breakfast lunch dinner, makes no difference wether they're having pasta or whatever, the bread comes with it. Ive seen people ask for a bread basket while having a burger. They aren't as big on sugar and sweets as burger normies though.
That's probably why skinnyfat is the dominant build among french males

If I’m overweight and trying to cut, are lots of carbs okay if I do my cardio prior to eating? I eat rice like every day but have been shifting away from it recently.

50Y? What kind of SARM is that?

>tfw I get to enjoy losing bodyfat while making my lifts go up while the contrarians sit around yelling that they eat a pizza a day to stick it to fatties
>not even fat
Enjoy your sugar!

Isn't onions full of carbs?

>That's probably why skinnyfat is the dominant build among french males
Nah it's because y'all are total fucking pussies who think it should be illegal to work more than 35 hrs a week, hate trying hard, and as you said don't know anything about fitness and nutrition. Have fun living in New Algeria

Attached: 1200px-Testosteron.svg.png (1200x776, 33K)

Carb addicts out in full force today.

>lots of carbs
If you stay under your macros and hit your protein goals then there's nothing wrong with that I guess. But 'lots of carbs' can have a wide array of meanings. If it means 3 cans of coke before a jog then you're retarded but 200 grams of rice should be alright.

Post body

I love carbs. Fuck off

Im confused. Are you in favor of carbs or not?

>y'all

Attached: 1561287079618.png (2000x734, 350K)

Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (342x243, 23K)

Woah almost like that was the point of OP posting both threads?

Nah, I only posted this one

Getting rid of carbs is great for cutting. Worked for me. No epic LOL XD memes here.

It's just some assblased ketofag,

Post ur body, OP.

>the duality of man

This. Europe is overrated AF, Italy and Spain are utter shit holes — Italy’s only saving grace is the Vatican. France isn’t going to be clean for that much longer ;^). Europe isn’t even a contender in the race of innovation — you have to do some serious mental gymnastics to unironcially consider them innovative.
Still, America has hordes of landwhales, but at least we’re aware of the disgusting state of the population.