If you could only take one supplument for the rest of your life, what would it be ?

If you could only take one supplument for the rest of your life, what would it be ?

I'd take vitamin D

Attached: 1559914683032.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

vitamin C in large dosages like 1kg per day.

omega 3, you brainlet

Attached: 1546998445108.jpg (2656x2875, 978K)

Supplements are unecessary unless you have a deficiency. Don't fall for it dude.

LINKED ALL THE WAY UP

vit D is supposed to be produced in the skin not ingested orally. you are fucking your body up and overloading your kidneys.

this. you can get everything you need from a balanced diet and adequate sunlight exposure

Mogged. Is this man even natty?

Vitman D is ACTIVATED in the skin, not produced in the skin. You need to get it from your diet and in case of a deficiency, supplements.

And considering most of us are vitamin D deficient because of working indoor, it is LOGIC to supplement it

Just go outside for a walk before or after work. What the fuck is wrong with people?

>The major natural source of the vitamin is synthesis of cholecalciferol in the skin from cholesterol through a chemical reaction that is dependent on sun exposure (specifically UVB radiation).

no retard. it is produced in the sking by turning the cholesterol into cholecalciferol.

This is why vit D deficiency is so commonly found among people who are obese. Taking vit D supps will not fix that because you need to get it from the sun and the skin, not orally.

this. depending on your skin colour (if you are white) you will get 10,000 IU every ten minutes you are in the sun wearing shorts and t-shirt.

now try supplementing 30,000 IU a day orally and tell me what happens... (don't). you will get kidney stones within 3 weeks

Testosterone

>Supplements are unecessary

t. shit looking mongrel faggot with shit lifts. you're totally clueless, retard. your spelling is shit, too. fuck off.

You seem upset

Fucking retarded DYEL lmao. Literally, everybody who says this is stupid as fuck.

strong projection. not an argument, retard. post body/lifts.

>our bodies evolved over the course of 3 billion years to require supplements

You don't need it, but you would benefit from it. Good luck getting 3-5g of creatine from your food.

Haha oy vey x is not needed unless you need x, therefore you don't need it goy!

Do you know how useful supplements are nigger? While everyone else is depressed 6 months a year, I course through winter with summer-tier happiness because of vitD and fish oil.

Is this shit really worth it ?

Concentration and IQ gains will come to you, take the fishpill

Are you too much of a consumer to just go outside in the sun and eat fish? The sun still shines in the winter, user. It's always young dudes I see that are really into supplements. Once you get older you realize they are really a waste of money.

Vitamin K2 MK7

are you serious?
it was absolutely worth it!

Attached: chainlinkchart.jpg (1079x614, 110K)

why don't you actually just... eat fish

the reason we need omega 3 is because humans evolved to have fish as part of their diet.

"""science"""" meme is basically muh omega 3. But chances are there is a lot of other shit in fish that is needed for a healthy body as well that we just don't know about.

So instead of trying to supplement and artificially add fish to your diet, why not eat the fish?

I'm torn between magnesium that's great when you sweat a lot during workouts/sauna, vit D because it's based all around and zinc because muh dick

I think vit D wins by a small bit

Attached: 1522499850502.jpg (825x1280, 149K)

uranium, it has 2 billion callorie

i would be permabulk mode

Attached: fresh-garlic-wallpaper-4k-resolution-free-download-1024x678.jpg (1024x678, 88K)

creatine. everything else I can feasably eat. It's not possible to get the amount of creatine you'd need to improve performance without eating a ridiculous amount of raw beef every day.
I do take fish oil right now too, but mainly because I don't eat much fish.

none
isolated supplements increase your dietary NEED for certain nutrients, do you simply think that taking vitamin D pills will do nothing for your vitamin K and A requirements?

good thing we don't require creatine supplementation since we synthesize it from amino acids derived from our dietary protein huh

>omega 3 supplements
just cut out toxic seed oils you spastics. treat ailments via negativa instead of putting more shit into your body

Outing yourself as a low iq brainlet my friend. Humans are not meant to need any manmade supplement. Stop using sunblock and actually get your vitamin D the natural way. And eat a healthy balanced diet. Drink water. And dont be afraid of salt

Only a fucking retard falls for the supplement meme

yet omnivores have a huge rate of non responders to creatine but vegans do not
why? because we already get plenty of it specially long term ev en the "small" ammounts of creatine you eat daily from eating meat every meal starts to pile up and saturate your muscles.
>raw beef
half a kilo has already a full daily dose of creatine supplementation
cooked has much less but long term it doesn't matter.

based schizo poster

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x532, 23K)

NMN for that lifespan gain

then why is it people who supplement see a marked rise in blood levels of vit D up until they are no longer deficient.
Why did russians see a huge benefit in their athletes by supplementing vit D in the winter.
>The sun still shines in the winter
ok so you are just retarded, gotcha