He is not drinking four of these a day

>he is not drinking four of these a day
It's like people don't want to make it on here

Attached: kefir_prodintroright2.jpg (241x287, 66K)

you like drinking and eating stinky rotten crap, we get it already

Sup fellow german kefir drinker

Damn I miss Mark Brandenburg Kefir. Consider yourself lucky if you have supermarkets selling that stuff.

For some reason their Kefir is so much better than Müller or the other stuff. How do they do it?

You could easily make it yourself and just keep topping up the culture with milk to keep it going. Far cheaper than buying it.

Tell me more how would one do that?

Add a small amount (like 2 spoons) of yogurt / kefir (ayrian here) to your 1l of whole milk. If it's made naturally with actual bacteria cultures, it should mature the milk into yogurt.

This is bulgarian invented cuisine you retarded, culturally starved fuck. It's better for gains and a longer life than any of the shit your society invented

Alright thanks man I am gonna try it

>buying kefir

make sure to heat the milk first. then add a spoonfull of yogurt and mix it. cover it up and leave it overnight but make sure it's warm.

I actually don't know about kefir but I'm assuming you'll need more kefir than yogurt because of it being liquid.

make sure the yogurt / kefir is from a slavic store or if you're sure about it being real, get it from a normal store.

>drinking virgin kefir instead of eating the chaddest skyr

>Kefir
>Skyr
Just eat some Greek yoghurt you poofters

Imagine being this serious about stinky yogurt.

Bulgarians didn't invent kefir you poser

All I need is Greek yogurt and milk? Because I live in the people’s divided republic of amerixo and that shit isn’t cheap

Lowfat quark has the same macros and is cheaper

i make my own kefir, feelsgoodman

how u do

Buy kefir starter on amazon (the balls, not the powder), then add milk and wait.
My kefir now lives for like a year already and gives me kefir everyday if i want, i keep it in the fridge so it takes longer to ferment tho.

yes. originally yogurt is made, at least in my country, by using a bacteria called Lactobacillus Bulgaricus. though if it's cheap whipped cream yogurt made without bacteria, it won't work.

chances are i have no clue what i'm saying, but if you buy slavic yogurt and whole milk, mix, warm it up, you'll produce more yogurt overnight.

Attached: kiselo_mliko_bor_chvor_3.6-500x500_m.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>pasteurized

Kefir and Quark are amazing. This is now a recipe thread for these beauties!

Kefir Shake:
- 100 g frozen berries
- 100 g water
- blend these two together
- 500 g kefir
- mix everything in a protein shaker and enjoy

Quark:
- 80 g frozen berries
- 100 g water
- blend these two together
- 20 g cocoa nibs
- 20 g linseed oil
- 500 g quark
- mix everything in a bowl and eat one bowl before bedtime and the other when getting up

God tier food.

Attached: 1514264042851.png (1589x1021, 1.73M)

quark recipe was meant to be 2 portions, one in the evening, one when getting up. 30 g of protein each. linseed oil aids in long term protein absorption of the casein and also supplies a lot of omega 3 fatty acids

when you're old and start getting ulcers this shit is magic