9/10 white girl with black man!

9/10 white girl brings out her black boyfriend. More and more white girls are getting on board with this Blacked stuff. It's incredible how many are doing it. Truly incredible.

Attached: shesa9.png (570x547, 580K)

she's ugly, just good at putting make up on

Don't get fooled. White hands typed this.

No it's not. White girls have melanin receptors in their private and crave the chocolate wang

of course! Her white hubby is very supportive :)

i have no problem with ir relationships but she is not a 9. looks to be around a 6.5 max.

>9/10
That's a 6 at best. And she's in makeup, so that's probably a 5 without all the facepaint

Don't fall for the troll hidden within a troll.

Damn she's hot. Anyone saying she's less than an 8 is an idiot or coping

Black guy is like 7-8/10
White girl is like 5-6/10
Seems about right.

>Anyone who doesn't agree with my gay standards is lying or stupid

Attached: 6DD8307C-4EBA-49F6-B6BB-E032933740D5.jpg (381x353, 27K)

shit bait posted by insecure white/asian male.why do you care desu

Attached: 1550612809432.png (625x626, 53K)

Shill harder. Obvious psyop is obvious.

>doesnt know how to (you)
fk off newfag

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x422, 35K)

as a white dude whos dealt with a girl who exclusively seeks out black dudes, they are very shallow. also every black dude i know is immediately turned off by them, i mean seriously imagine a girl harassing you for sex just because of the color of your skin and nothing else, must feel awful.i personally like all races of girls and its cool if you have your preference but if you run after one race as if they are crack then that really shows and its pretty lame.
also the "once you go black..." shit is a lie because although girls who say that may love black dudes, what they love more than black dudes is sex in general and will probably go to any other race if they see the opportunity.
love no thots desu

Attached: 1550265382427.png (600x600, 53K)

>9/10
No hahaha, 6.5/10 at best.

with most BMWF couples I see, in about 95% of them the girl is a landwhale that to a while person amounts to little more than a napkin (the type you'd pump and dump because she looks and smells like shit). With the other 5% the girl is actually hot, but the guy just looks good for guy standards in general and not because of his race, so if he was white the outcome would be the same. Most of these hot girls would be with any chad regardless of race.

Interracial fetishists are a small minority that just happens to have a loud voice online, just like the anti-vaxxers. Most irl normies will either not give a shit or treat it like a "try everything once" situation. The news you hear about "rising numbers" are just trash-tier white women hooking up with what they perceive as better after being rejected by white people for so long.

>imagine a girl harassing you for sex just because of the color of your skin and nothing else, must feel awful
yeah haha who on earth would want that... must be torture haha

I don't know what's up with you people, but being blond doesn't automatically make you 9/10

>doesn't have an argument

Attached: 6832112A-0F52-4C5C-B9C3-D49A7268CCF2.jpg (231x244, 16K)

You call that a 9/10?
That face is a 6 at best.