Dark circles

Any way to fix these after being practically nocturnal for the better part of a decade?

Attached: B01FAA11-6A4B-48B0-AEC0-5CAA05852A8C.jpg (1029x712, 95K)

Embrace the aesthetic

Attached: 8C882E00-06B0-4E2A-AD9F-88D06E4C3A4D.png (310x171, 77K)

How? They aren’t crazy baggy yet. People just assume I do drugs which I do not

Everyone from my mom´s side of family inherits dark circles, idk why but I simply put a bit of make up on them every morning. I dont care what anyone says, better be called a faggot for having drops of make up on me than walk around like zombie and hear the same "Dad has punched you again user xDD" for thousanth time

It only looks good in anime

Drink more water, take vitamin d.

it is caused by bad under eye bonestructure

Attached: orbital rim implants.png (1200x906, 1.87M)

all italians have them. Just embrace it

Could years of dehydration have contributed? I basically only drank soda in my teen years

Take apple cider vinegar and sunbathe.
That's what worked for me.

Ok and I apply the apple cider vinegar...under my eyes?

make-up silly :-)

Apply a little tabasco sauce under the eyes and on the eyelids.

Because of this People call me drug user all my teens i never did drugs then

Now when im grown up i embrace it and do all kinds of drugs now and then

Its just what im made for my buddies say

jeez what a fucking difference. I might just get that.

this + nose rosacea is a deadly (and very common) combination that make you look fucking awful up close.

No you drink bro
Please do not apply to your eyes

Attached: bitchwtf.jpg (480x712, 33K)

I like them. It gives me the "i've seen some shit" look.

how do i get rid of these itachi lines on my face? i've had them since i was a kid

Attached: eye.png (610x426, 162K)

It's caused by years of blood supply deprivation on the lower eyelid. Loss of blood supply on the skin causes it to somehow get shrunken and flabby causing irregular shadows hence the dark circles.

I got that kinda face where people just walk up to me and ask "what's wrong?"
Thought about fillers but eh. Not into the idea of anything invasive for that sort of vanity.

Eye rollers

Attached: 71BCcnizr4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 59K)

don't sleep on your side/on your face, sleep on your back

i do sleep on my back though. im pretty low bf and i have chubby cheeks so i thought it could be genetic but nobody else in my immediate family has them

then suffer till eternity sorry

damn. at least i can hit anyone who shittalks me with an amaterasu

I have these too and it's genetic. Diet / sleep doesn't make a difference. You can apply concealer.

This works for me too.

I didn't see the subject of the thread and thought you were referring to the unibrow, at first.

I read that coffee paste works, never tried it.

How to learn to sleep comfortably on your back?

Blepharoplasty

This is what I did ...
Constant dark circles.
Don't really care.
Also alchoholic Italian.

I got glasses with a 5% tint and it makes them look less like I'm sick and more like I'm sick of life.

Get a tan, it helped mine alot

filler
fat graft
tear trough implants
or some make up to cover that

don't blame genes on your family's shitty diet

From tired druggie to healthy functional member of the society.

>tfw have cyclist's tan after only a month of owning a bike

Attached: 17ba65460571094e07a93e09f1ca3b10.jpg (212x600, 17K)

there is a surgery you can do and it will go away, but it has risks involed. Very explensive unless you can pay yourself a trip to Mexico, Colombia or something like that.

W-what kind of makeup?
No Homo but I've been kinda researching this myself I just have no idea.

damn shits looking good, I actually look kinda similar I have visible veins under eyes, dermatologist told me the only way to fix it is with fillers.

I have dark undereyes too; I look like Palpatine or Benedict without my glasses on.

user I deal with this also, screw eye rollers and all the fancy shit.

I just go with cold water on my face and every morning lightly massage under my eye pushing excess fluid away from my nose. Puffiness is dramatically less noticeable on days I remember to do it.

Side note: don't do it after you use pre workout because paresthesia under the eyes is nearly fucking unbearable.

Attached: face2.jpg (950x822, 857K)

Drop the top to get that stomac and pec tan

Get a supportive bed. Soft beds are nice for sleeping on your side but will hurt your back if you sleep on it. Get a stiffer mattress and sleeping on your back will feel a lot better.

enjoy your shit aging. wear sunscreen
>inb4 "but i do"
wear it properly

Nah I decided to get a long sleeve cycling shirt and wear jogging pants. I've got a gaiter too but I need to lose neck fat before it can fit properly.