Well, Jow Forums? Where do you stand/think you stand comparatively?

Well, Jow Forums? Where do you stand/think you stand comparatively?

Attached: tiers.png (1500x1500, 1.06M)

Where does unemployed fit?

>expanding_it.txt

Attached: tiers blank.png (1500x1500, 521K)

I've always wanted to be a warlord, guess my mind was in the right place all along.

Though i'd put drug/arms/illegal goods kingpin above organ trafficking since the latter is satanic

NEET is shit tier.

t. NEET

How is Organ Trafficking Satanic lul

I'm pretty sure anyone can join the freemasons now, it's just a group of lonely, middle aged men who are desperate for companionship and the feeling of importance that comes with being in a group which was significant once. I find the whole thing pretty depressing.

I probably fit into average, but with some luck/hard work I should be in successful within the next few years.

slave tier represent

Where does university teacher fit in that chart?

Actual tier list

Attached: file.png (1485x599, 251K)

Success tier if you design your own classes and do your own research too

Otherwise average

you forgot to put NEET in god tier

Dude, i am a NEET but you are on an exceptional level of delusion if you think that being one is anything but a symbol of the deepest level of failure and incompetence one can reach. Its still better than being a slave tier but dont pretend its anything more than that

The reason people spread this meme is because there are only slave and shit tier people on this board. How many robots do you think are doctors, high profile drug dealers, tradesmen, etc.

Wrong actually, being a NEET is the most enlightened state of being. You are at your own whim to do whatever you please. I get to enjoy my leisure time (which is all the time) learning a new language, watching my favorite anime, taking on a new hobby, playing any game I'd like while little wagie has to suck his bosses tosies for a raise.

Best part? While wagies out sweating for shekelstein I get to reap the fruits of his labour and collect my NEETbux to fund my path of exile microtransaction stash without a care in the world.

Attached: 1551557534352.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

Oh OP also forgot to put psychiatrist in shit tier.

seems like you have personal problems, bub

the only downside to being a NEET is the lack of income. if you don't have money issues, there's no reason to work unless there's a job you can enjoy

how about you ACHIEVE SOMETHING you dumb fuck? write a book, make a documentary, enlighten the world. unless you're totally impoverished, there's nothing stopping a NEET from achieving great things.

don't be an NPC and equate making money with being productive. they overlap quite often, but many times do not

Kek I actually thought about putting it in success or average tier but I withdrew it. Why is it shit tier?

Neet is only good if you get autism bux or get money another way

>wagies spend the majority of their life sleeping and the rest working
>NEETs spend the majority of their time chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

Attached: 1551785241872.png (638x532, 522K)

Shit tier is still better than NEET desu

Repeating this meme wont change the fact that you're a failure. You cannot hide from reality.

Seems like you are projecting bub. Im not saying anything about what its like to be a NEET, im simply saying that being unemployed is objectively the biggest point of failure and incompetence you can reach. It literally means that you are useless in every and that for every single job there is a better person out there than you are. This is not an opinion, this is an objective fact.

Personally, i quite enjoy being a NEET. But thats an opinion, it does not change the objective fact that being one makes me more useless and incompetent than anyone with a job.

They're all slave tier.

Attached: image.png (479x407, 215K)

>Shit tier is still better than NEET
Explain this logic.

>Why is it shit tier?
They don't actually have a job because their patients ultimately have to figure their own shit out for themselves. They might be able to articulate how their patient might be able to solve their issues if they're a smart person, but there are no dropouts in psych. They could be anybody, the sickest stupidest fucking dumbass on the planet, and they can get paid to just sit and listen to someone they don't give a fuck about.

Being a NEET that starts earning money from a hobby you enjoy or with passive income from investment is the absolute God tier.

Attached: 1519158938745.png (600x560, 267K)

this unironically.
at least success tier and below.
Even if you are a business owner, you will always be the government's bitch.

Where is the real estate one?
>tfw I can shitpost everyday thanks to american soldiers living in my properties
God bless america desu

Real estate is shit. A monkey could do it. It's right on the same level as car dealer.

Those people still have skills even though they're not that impressive.

Skills at working at taco bell, collecting trash and asking "Do you need help with anything?"

Thats a psychologist buddy. Psychiatrists need to med school and then additional pyschiatrist specialization course that lasts multiple years.

Its harder than being a regular doctor, the only thing harder would probably surgeon.

Currently student with guaranteed average tier on short run and success tier on long one

Thats slave tier

>im simply saying that being unemployed is objectively the biggest point of failure and incompetence you can reach. It literally means that you are useless in every and that for every single job there is a better person out there than you are
lol not at all, thankfully I wont need to work one of those degrading slave tier jobs in the meantime, enjoy getting looked down by a lot of people

>Its harder than being a regular doctor
That's bullshit. They don't even make people do cat scans or do blood work before they prescribe antipsychotics and SSRIs, they just do guesswork based on what pills they were paid to peddle.

>cat scans
I meant MRIs.

>You are at your own whim to do whatever you please
...if you can afford it. Free hobbies are great but don't pretend you aren't limited by capitalism

Technically even slave tier is better than a NEET. For example it takes some amount of skill to be a bartender, landscaper or a taxi driver. They are basic life skills that anyone should have, but NEETs don't even have that.

>Technically even slave tier is better than a NEET.

Attached: 1527747079091.png (420x420, 18K)

Its true though. I even explained to you why.

Again, i'm a NEET myself, but there is no point pretending to be superior while you're literally being taken care of like a child.

I wouldn't really call Freemason a career, any more than belonging to the YMCA is a career.

The only shit is the italian government taxing me up to 47%. I still make 65k a year after taxes tho and I barely even work.

Attached: 20190108_180507.png (1536x2048, 1.89M)

>average tier
>mechanic
>feels like slave tier

What's better, living like a cat, or making next to nothing while the companies that employ you are ruining your country? It's subjective if anything.

I guess where I live it's pretty low tier but idk about Europe. It's expensive for burgers to live there so that does explain why you make good money, it was a comfy job before the market crash. Why are American soldiers going there though?

>pipefitter
>average tier
Pretty based desu. We work 7 hours or less a day usually and get paid for 8. You can just wear headphones the entire time too.

NEET is GOOOOOOOD tier, i.e. better than God Tier.

Where is Research and Development?

Ascended tier

Attached: 1550102860777.png (663x715, 202K)

i know this is b8, but organ traficing really isn't all that.

>make more than double the average American
>get to work outdoors
>one mistake can burn me into a crisp
>treated as a first responder
>people give me free shit and think I'm literally Jesus when storms come

Eh average tier sounds about right.

What tier is firefighter?

Autistic manlet here, running out of savings. Living as a guest with father, his gf and her son. She's getting sick of me. Halp

what tier is wildfire firefighter? Im average tier with my second job

>Why are American soldiers going there though?
Strategic location or so I heard. We have 2 military bases with more than 10k US soldiers combined here.
The job is chill and so are my tenants. They know that if they make a ruckus I can send'em back to the barracks so they're always quiet and never maketrouble.

>Tu ha been muted para dos segundos,
>Non-ASCII text is not allowed.

>being unemployed is objectively the biggest point of failure and incompetence you can reach
that's not true though, at all

being unhappy is. being happily NEET is better than unhappily wageslaving. only a fool thinks that

you must have fell for the pathetic normie shaming tactics. how about you stop worrying about what other people think, and do what makes YOU happy. if that's being NEET and enjoying life, so be it. if that's toiling away to acquire shekels, possibly even better

>it does not change the objective fact that being one makes me more useless and incompetent than anyone with a job.
that's not true at all. you can be useful and competent despite being NEET. you're just a loser who is incapable of achieving anything without some goofball boomer breathing down your neck

you must descend from slaves

Above police, but police belong in shit tier

Between average and success.

>Stand up comedy isn't free lancing
>$250k+ student debt doctors with super long hours aren't shit/slave tier
>No sales or marketing positions
>No lawyers
>No executive that doesn't outright own the business (white collar?)

It's fine. I don't agree with it, but it's fine. It's really worth mentioning sales, because it you're good at sales, then you can't be a wagecuck. Everybody needs to sell something and they will bid on you. Your employer is obligated to give you big dick incentives otherwise you can just walk away. You don't even have to do all the bullshit administration of business ownership either. You don't need to hire dick sucking high schoolers, adhere to 100 different sets of rules, and manage finances. You go in there, listen to somebody's problems, and tell them that your meme product will help them solve one.

Attached: 1540569544805.gif (300x577, 72K)

How do I get into organ trafficking? I have a trustworthy face and the moral disposition of a demon.

The slave hours for doctors are only during residency. I work about 60-70 hrs a week but I get every other week off so I'm working an average of 30-35

Well my work comes under slave according to this. its a mix of janitor and landscaping for a housing company. I tolerate the cleaning and maintenance side and fucking love the gardening side. I wouldn't think of myself as a slave at all. Plus I only work 4 days a week, get away early most of the time and I get paid well enough to afford an actual house (modest bungalow) And then I do delivery driving most nights and rarely make under 70 britbucks a night. I laugh at my london IT friend with his degree who cant even afford to move out of his mummies house

>club bouncer
>slave tier
your hatred for club-going normies is clouding your judgment. Bouncers are based

based and redpilled oringnaiuniga mamgulalagfklagjsaleg sel mFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FAGOOTS WHAY THE FUCK

I run an airbnb (renovated church in scotland). Its only got 3 bedrooms so I tend to let it out as a unit and sleep in my car. A few hours cleaning a week and a cleaner the rest of the time. Its a good neet life

Where would author and artist go? Been wanting to be a writer since elementary school.

My dad is a doctor and makes $600k, this allows me to be NEET but I can still take out his tesla and drive it around and feel successful when I feel like it.

How does your dad feel about you being a neet

>mfw doesn't include warehouse work

Attached: 1acd8867229120edc4c243589ff2beec6673b50d.png (128x77, 10K)

>I tend to let it out as a unit and sleep in my car
wow, that's a pretty fucking good idea actually.

Yeah freemasons is literally a bunch of middle class boomers who are into nerdy shit

Adjunct: shit-average
Assistant professor: average-success
Full Professor: success

Now where does a PhD student fit?

Average tier for me I see

I was NEET king tier, but due to some unforeseen complications I had to temporarily sell myself into slave tier
I will be back to the comfy NEET life within a year though, hopefully

lumperini

>nurse
>average tier
That aint working. Nurses have shit payment and a even shittier job than a janitor

Attached: 195006.gif (500x374, 1.3M)

I'm a uni student, although I could easily become a Mason through familial connections, maybe I'll go through with it

>NEETs don't even have that
How does one get a job in the first place if not having one means you can't get one? I'm sure you've thought this through. Objectively.

Because you're supposed to start of early in life where nobody expects you to have these skills and are willing to teach you or you still have the time and willingness to do them yourself Not having them at a certain ages says a lot about you in general

where do you live? Nurses are hugely underpaid for the work they do of course, but its a perfectly decent liveable wage here in the UK

What if I'm an IT wageslave who runs his own small business in his free time?

Shit-average if you get stuck tard-wrangling remedial freshmen like I am.

>pepe the NEET frog drinking a glass of piss is God Tier

hhmmm

why do you even have to ask of course he lives in America

>living like a cat

Life expectancy depends on many things, including one important factor - whether your cat is an indoor-only cat or an outdoor cat. Indoor cats generally live from 12-18 years of age. Many may live to be in their early 20s. The oldest reported cat lived to be an amazing 28 years old.

>28 years old

yeah that seems about right for a NEET's maximum lifespan.

Germany and nurses here are
>understaffed
>underpaid
>have shitty shifts
>shit work (cleaning wounds,bathing patients, cleaning up puke)
My cousin is a nurse and she had to work on christmas and new year for example

Attached: (1).png (673x680, 365K)

>My cousin is a nurse and she had to work on christmas and new year for example
Oh I'm sorry I forgot that people aren't allowed to be sick or injured on holidays

Landscapers make at least 1500 a week in Aus

you have to be a special sort of person for that job, its hard but they must find it ultimately rewarding in a way others just couldnt understand. I know a nurse and I know she definitely doesn't resent having to work over christmas

Always wanted to be a TV and film producer. I think that would be in average/success tier since they make quite a bit depending on how good.