Coworking caught me night-lifing in a club

>coworking caught me night-lifing in a club
>I work at a christian daycare center
You think I'll get fired?

Attached: b6390bbe7bf7ae338c7dd130f54a26c6.jpg (798x1280, 270K)

Then she will get fired too I think. So she shuts up or else you must kill her

What's night lifting?

Yeah she wasn't the one running on cocaine and pussy juice

I've always look at it as an expression for a separate "night life" away from your normal one. So essentially I was doing all these awful degenerate things in private as a "night life" and she caught me in the middle of it.

>I've always look at it as an expression for a separate "night life" away from your normal one
Do you live in japan? Obviously not, also stay away from kids you jackass

>she wasn't the one running on cocaine and pussy juice
What makes you so sure of that?

How would living in Japan be relevant? Also I really don't understand why what I do separate from work affects what I do there. I never go to work "affected" so it's not like I'm going to mess up because of it.

>How would living in Japan be relevant?
They scrutinize people a lot more based on what they do outside of the workplace. Although things are changing for the worst in the west as far as this goes, your situation is one example but if you weren't working in a Christian daycare center maybe it wouldn't be so much of an issue.

Well first she was with a guy. Second she seemed really concerned and more focused than me. You can tell when someone's sober. They look out for things, dodge people, get uncomfortable.

I would say that just about everywhere is going to judge your lifestyle in relation to your work, but I see your point.

She's worried that you were going to out her.

Where in the Bible does it say to not party on cocaine and pussy juice?

>Yeah she wasn't the one running on cocaine and pussy juice
>hay guise i'm a robot just like you
>surely you robots will be able to give me good advice on this subject that, by definition, you literally know nothing about even a little
even if you're not larping, you're larping.

With the advent of social media, yes, this will always be the case and contribute to your social credit, but before then you could pretty much work anywhere but a christian daycare center and be able to do whatever you wanted on the weekends so long as it didn't affect your work, unless your boss was a complete cunt and wasn't on cocaine like everybody else was.

Possibly, but to me it seems like she hadn't been there for long and that see wasn't planning on doing much. Plus it's my spot and I hadn't seen her there before that night.

The parts about not sinning, taking care of your body, and not being gay.

All I do is make sure kids don't get hurt anyway, it makes me mad that this has me so nervous.

I'm just saying it's pretty much the worst place to work at if you want to do this kind of stuff in your free time. Even a regular daycare center might have some eccentrics that smoke weed before bed but Christians are fucking faggots and they're even bigger faggots about kids.

In what way is pussy juice and cocaine a sin, not taking care of your body, or make you gay?

False believer spotted, how does it feel being shittier than even the worst fedora on r/atheism?

I'm not OP. I'm just asking why Jesus would have a problem with any of this.

I know you're not OP. OP apparently knows what some of the bible says.

Then point me to the passage where it says to not party on cocaine and pussy juice.

You're not going to find one, because no one knew what cocaine was or would put their mouth near a dirty bronze age arab pussy with a gun to their head back then.

Cool, then it's all good then.

What kind of degenerate faggot has that picture saved? I hope you get fired, you waste of life.

>with a gun to their head
q-quit mind reading my kinks

>faggot
Wrong slur.

I think it's cool. Can you tell us the story? How did you end up slurping pussy juice at the club?

>Wrong slur.
>likes femdom
Checks out to me.

Nah you're fine
If it was your boss, you may get a "little talk" but it's your coworker.
If she is a true christian she will leave your personal life to you and not speak of it herself behind your back, for she has no place to comment on it.

Wait you were being gay? Are you a woman macking on women or something?

I like girls, I go to a club pretty regularly, I get it on with girls in the darker corners of the place. uhhhhh

I think you're missing a key detail.

"...throw the first stone..." I guess. Most people don't live by that anymore.

I'm a bit of a muff diver on the weekends.

teehee
don't hit on me silly boys
i'm a christian lesbian so i'd never go for a fedora boy

He is probably another faggot larping
Fuck you OP

>I think you're missing a key detail.
Oh. I dunno how that works then but now I'm even more confused by the fact you chose work with godfags.

Not me, my boss will give me the day off if I'm recovering from a bender
>t. Cleaner

Attached: 1551497722197.gif (268x200, 903K)

Easy job, nice coworkers, didn't need too many qualifications, enough to live on. It's a good spot.

Yeah I'm not gonna be a cleaner.

>oh help me robots, I got caught being a fucking degenerate dyke by a God fearing coworker
>tehee, I'm just like you guys tho, dont hit on me.
I'm gonna hit on you with a fucking crowbar.

Attached: Memri_0ffe38_6159512.jpg (500x399, 63K)

Coulda fooled me with how much you been cleaning those pussies with your tongue.

hey guys, not op but i'm another christian lesbian with a double life that goes out to clubs and does cocaine and has casual sex in public with tons of thots. there's a lot of us on Jow Forums obviously haha. ama

Attached: 1551111937524.png (568x433, 270K)

You were the last one to spot the context clues ITT, we all now point and laugh at you

>Yeah I'm not gonna be a cleaner.
And this is why you fail.
None of my coworkers are saints and the boss knows it, she just wants the job done.
If a guy who was off work for 4 weeks for breaking his hand fighting a statue wasnt sacked, I doubt you would if you were exposed as a dyke cocaine addict.
Shit, I even turned up to work once hopped on MDMA

I just got here, fuck off rug muncher

ayyyyy

Here's the thing, I don't want to be a cleaner.

What made you think I was OP? I can see that wasn't your first post too idiot.

>51298675
Not me, I don't reply to trolls and bait

Do you fucking think I want to be one?
I'm up at 4am every morning and I have a string of jobs that last till 10pm every day.
Get a sweeet 26/hr rate though and I dont need a degree

>the boss knows it, she
lol your superior is a woman

A hot woman too, dont ya know

Attached: 1520895427758.jpg (620x940, 117K)

Why are you pitching your shitty job to me?

Mine too.

That's a really nice picture. Everyone's a kid that loves ice cream on the inside.

Because it's less judgemental of degenerate behavior like yours.

This picture really makes me wonder over industrialization is the right direction to steer humanity in... A large part of me feels like we as a species would do better if we embraced our natural roots and lived humbly

Even with your boss being a woman (not ideal for this kind of thing) you still probably won't hear anything about it.

Partying is not a sin, cocaine in moderation is healthy and pussy juice is the most heterosexual bodily fluid.