I think she is a 9/10

I think she is a 9/10

Attached: r59bjoB0amq9HpquY552.jpg (720x960, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxed.net/off/r59bjoB0amq9HpquY552
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This definitely deserved its own thread.

Who is this Eliza knock off? She's cute.

Looks like the kind of girl that would reject me

2/10, not enough acne
I'm glad to know that this comment is not original

Attached: ciara.jpg (900x1200, 399K)

love the greasy ratty hair

moar of these plain janes plz

This is the new girl. Better than eliza.

name / instagram?

It looks like she is wearing a wig?
Nose rings are shit tier.

I dont speak spanish but it seems its a new girl these people are trying to find more of her. And i must say she looks amazing.

voxed.net/off/r59bjoB0amq9HpquY552

Attached: 1ZY3XJC.png (640x679, 347K)

Terrible eyebrow dubs. Like muh trypophobia in a similar way as at that horse with hoof torn off?

Attached: dubs.png (1000x1000, 220K)

5/10 but 10/10 in cute points

She is cute. I was just rude posting because I am an Eliza fan. Going back to containment board now.. Thank Jow Forums!

Attached: s4sisbadboard.png (1024x1014, 268K)

for all the faggots wanting to know, she used to be posted in my old IB, she's a chilean punk girl, she was gangfucked in an illegally occupied (not sure if that's the right term in english) house by a bunch of other punks while she was drunk as shit.
Also, that pic is old as fuck.

see i would link you to my old IB, but shit went south and now that IB doesn't exist anymore.

Thank you for your services user. So all the cute pics are lost ?. Also she probably doesn't look the same anymore ?

What's an IB? Google gives me nothing

tired of this board fawning over dumpy looking hos

>she was gangfucked
Any vid? Please user, post quality content.

She looks perfect though.

choroypride at the time, it changed its name a bunch of times, the last name that IB took was nido.
maybe, i don't think that anyone that has them is stupid enough to post them tho, there are a few more pics of her face, but the majority of her pics were nudes, not to mention that those pics are from when she was 16.
Also, the pic that op posted is from 2012 or 2014, so yeah, she doesn't look like that anymore.

user please you are the only one thst could have a pic no one else has seen yet.

read there's no video, as i said earlier, this happened a looong time ago.

remove that nosering and then she would be a 10/10

Whoah! Now I want it even more.

i don't have them, i didn't liked the whole "let's worship this random girl" thing, i saw her pics and i recognise her because she was posted quite frequently, but i didn't save anything.
Also, as i said, i don't think that anyone that has those pics is going to post them anytime soon, since she was 16 at the time.

You and all the guys she already screwed

>dumpy looking hos
You mean perfect goddess

I fucking hate you faggots. You're all attracted to the most basic looking thots in existence.

Why would we want normie stacies

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)