Okay Jow Forums we can laugh at this tall kid but let's be a positive force

Okay Jow Forums we can laugh at this tall kid but let's be a positive force.
What could this Kaminoan Starwars motherfucker do to be less visually repulsive to the general populace?

The first thing is a real haircut so it doesn't look so much like three pubes sticking out of an isosceles triangle, but what next?

Attached: IMG_20190623_221547.jpg (411x1080, 157K)

grow back his eyebrows

Just put a cap on him and hes fine

>Lift
>Bulk hard
>Shave head
>Grow beard
>See dentist
>Wear adult clothes

Problem solved in 3 months tops

Honestly looks like just a case of shaving the head and maybe lifting a bit.

Just looks a bit lanky and goofy but I think a lot of the goofyness comes from the smile.

His teeth are fine, but know that, if this guy bulked and lifted real hard and grew a viking-mode beard he could make it.

>tan
>teeth whitening
>start wearing a hat and proper clothes

idk about that dude, his face is still too 'friendly', you know? it would be incongruent with the viking look

True. True. I'm trying to look past the image and imagine him older with a beard but I can't get past how much his lack of eyebrows really make it look like he has some huge overhang in that part of the skull

I agree, I think if he dyed his eyebrows/beard that would help, but it would be a nightmare to maintain with it constantly growing out every day. At least he has friends.

I dunno, when I picture him buff and with a beard, Techno Viking instantly comes to mind.

Idk it might look weird without the hair. He’s got some Tyler1 type deformation going on it looks like under that pube patch.

He's blond and blue eyed, he is already perfect.
t. nazi larper

I'm not sure if shaving the head helps

Attached: justfuckmyshitup.jpg (411x1080, 311K)

Exhibit A for why "just shave your head bro" is very often a shitty solution.

See

looks like he has allopecia.

he prolly doesnt grow hair on his body, cant regrow eyebrows, and is losing the hair on his head.

imo shave the top, the patch look is shit, eyebrows are the biggest negative, not much you can do there that isnt cope, besides get nice glasses to frame the face and reduce the shock of no eye brows when meeting people.

bulk hard, dentist, cologne and watch are decent ways of improving first impressions.

looks like a chemo patient

I don't know how to draw so I attempted to give him eyebrows

I like it. The fact you removed the nipples was a nice added touch also.

Can't be having nipples on our Christian imageboard now can we?

Looks like Mr. Clean with down's syndrome

Yeah but atleast Mr Clean is buff

Alopecia areata. Truly a curse in todays world. Dont ask me how I know!

Barry S3 WHEN?

Results of:
>adding eyebrows
>gib beard (blonde)
>removing hair
>widening neck

Attached: Lankman.jpg (411x1080, 144K)

The neck helps

lmao I fucking love this board

I agree, neck is unironically vital

Imagine somehow you're the guy in the picture and you stumble on a thread full of complete strangers shooping pictures of you and trying to figure out how to make you more attractive.

Interesting. Went from about a 3 to a 5.5.

But can we do better?

He needs to brush/bleach his teeth. It could be the lighting, but those teeth are yellow. He needs a different haircut. I assume he has that haircut because he just got done with AIT or similar advance training with the military. There are plenty of haircuts within the regulations of AR670-1. He could get a crew cut. He also needs to change his clothing. NEVER wear a sweatshirt with jeans. It makes you look like a high school student who doesn't know how to dress without his mommy's help. Sweatshirts are made to sweat in. Wear them in the gym, or not at all. Since he looks like he's from a midwest town, he could go with dark jeans (no rips) a graphic, dark t-shirt with a flannel over it, and either a cowboy hat if he's from the south, or a ball cap to hide that terrible haircut. With that, he'd probably look alright.

Lastly, he needs to lift. Like now. He looks about 5'10"-6' and maybe 130-140lbs. His short term goal should be 155 and long term 185-190.

Kek exactly, this is why I hate having my photograph taken. This website has made me insanely paranoid.

He's actually got nice cheekbones and his jawline isn't terrible, his problem is basically the top half of his head.
See? Much better.

Attached: IMG_20190624_000808.jpg (412x944, 131K)

It's actually hilarious that this board is full of people just outright shitting on basically everything and everyone no matter how attractive they are, yet this somewhat wholesome thread exists.

Okay, head transplant it is. It can be done. I saw a documentary a long time ago where this African kid went to the US. I think it was called 'The Boy with the New Head'.

Mascara
His lack of eyelash looks creepy

he def has alopecia you retards

Pandora's box my friend. It has finally been re-opened and the goodness is coming out (until tomorrow).

Like it doesn't even need to be a full head transplant, just the top. So that makes it like way easier.

he got facial bones and a jawline, the biggest failo is the lack of hair + eyebrows.
hairpiece or tricopigmentation
microblading for eyebrows
the head will look less triangular, eyes would look less alien

Johnny Sins younger brother

I don't know if that would be more difficult actually dude, that would result in some Frankenstein-esque cranium. Better to just take it off and start from scratch.

I think there was a line in the Venture Bros about having to replace the top half of somebody's head but hit only corpse they had to use for it was from a black guy.

This guy with a black scalp and afro can't be much worse than it is now.

Now he just needs a wig and he's chad

Now that you mention it, I can't imagine this guy with anything OTHER than a black scalp and afro.

Can a shoop wizard please make this a reality?

Attached: 1561292161955.jpg.png (411x1080, 611K)

literally it's all in your haircut bro

Attached: just.jpg (411x1080, 87K)

Attached: justfuckmyshitup(2).jpg (411x1080, 303K)

Only on this site you can find people editing photo of some poor schmuck to make them look like chads... and that´s based (here´s why)

I don't care how big you are, you ain't getting your hands on my Milky Bars

Neckpilled first and foremost
He can unironically get pussy if he goes full ogremode

Fuck outta here with this shit

I mean get neckpilled

>bulk hard
>three months
Delusional

t. Shrek-looking muhfukka

Okay, i'm dead