If stretch really is a meme then why did people do it for so long?

If stretch really is a meme then why did people do it for so long?

Attached: 1561251761663.webm (640x720, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3e3QoOQVw8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FEET

Attached: L_poUPCOxk8.jpg (2560x1762, 652K)

>tfw you'll never have an asian gf with qt feet

I have yo stretch before squats or deadlifts or else my hamstring or something hurts.

Fuck I just remembered back to 11th grade in art class I sat next to this petite ebony qt. She’d always take her shoes off and plant her foot on my thigh close to my cock and kinda just rest it there all class or rock it back and forth kind of like she was massaging my thigh and junk. I was alsways diamonds, had she actually pressed on my cock I’d have shot 30 ropes then and there. Never was into feet but something about that just was super erotic for me

hnnnnnnnnnng

whatever happened with her?

She wanted the D user

The only people who say stratching is a meme are those that are too lazy to do it and want to make excuses to make themselves feel better.

why so give up?

Ive never has problem not stretching I think most ppl are like me

I never see anyone stretch at the gym. It would look really strange if you do

Attached: mi.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

Yeah I was too inexperienced and retarded to realize at the time lmao
Nothing. We ran into each other a few times while I was working after we graduated, she’d come in with her bf. But she wasn’t exactly the kind of black chick I usually like, kinda ghetto. She actually just posted this horrendous rap music video that she made on Instagram. She put money into it, but the lyrics were fucking horrible. “I’m straight outa (city name) yeah straight outa (city name) just like (famous rapper from our city) I come skraight outa (city name)...” all off beat and monotoned, just to give you an idea of why it wasn’t much of a loss tht nothing happened.

you could have saved her

i dunno theres a few powerlifters in my gym who lift very heavy and are in great shape and they sit in the squat rack stretching like mad before they do all their lifts

Or you could have colonized her

stretching is for dyels who don't even lift and need something bullshit to do to call it a day

I know, the truth is I think she knew I was always wearing panties the whole time.
I am pretty sure she saw them when I crouched down to pick up my pencil etc.

Also becuase I often wore gir's jeans she may have noticed that too (or the VPL which is a whole other problem lol.)

What? I see people stretching and foam rolling all the time at the gyms I go to.

Lmao this isn’t me, 7/10 I kek’d
>could have saved her
Lmao from what? I only seek to bleach black girls and be done with them. Gape their assholes and fire my load down it while they moan “thank you massah” so when they date Tyrone again they’re not getting the raceplay that satisfies them.

Just warmup with deeper squats brainlet

Attached: bueno.jpg (600x607, 75K)

real gym
fake ass bunk gym aka Planet fitness

It's not a meme, weighted stretching has been proven to increase muscle mass. In addition it's a great way to totally relax your body, which is the ideal state to be in for muscle growth post-workout.

>girl literally grinding her foot on your dick
>didnt get the hint she might like him

wew lad I really wanna give you shit about that but cant say I am much better in that regard. kek

>stretch is a meme
>lion wakes up to go hunting first thing it does is stretch

Sauce?

I stretch before every lift, especially deadlifts. It's just a good idea.

The Smith machine is the greatest machine ever invented and if you can't understand why you fell for the meme

>Firstly, static stretching (any stretching done in place, holding for X number of seconds) should never be done before exercise. It can cause muscles to tighten rather than relax, putting the body at a greater risk of injury and limiting the muscle's capacity to perform.

Honestly I knew, but because I was such an inexperienced beta with low self esteem and no confidence I both didn’t know how and was afraid to act on it. Had the same class the next year and there was this short blonde weeb qt who I liked. Towards the end of the year she started showing interest. There were moments I could have fucked her in this supply closet of a separate room that we did our AP work in that only the two of us had access to. Fuck lmao

I had the same thing happen. Jezus now that i think back she was perfect gf material.

That’s why you do dynamic stretching

Stretching is pretty much just done for the feel good effect it has.
Ironically it's not really the best thing to get stretchy or mobile. Weighted mobility work is.

Are you the hunchback user? Because not stretching before doing deads will turn your ass into some Quasimodo lookin nigga

chengxiao

Attached: 98.webm (563x1000, 1.89M)

at the end of the day footfags are just as bad a femdomfags and furries

Static stretching became popular after people fucked themselves up with aerobics in the 80s.

Before that, everyone did ballistic stretching like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=3e3QoOQVw8w

And before that, people just did normal "rhythmic" calisthenics, like you would imagine girls do nowadays, as well as running, rope climbing and such things. And before THAT (ie. pre 1850-ish), people just did what they wanted to be good at, no real additional training. Basically, you did high kicks until you could do them instead of stretching or strength training. You threw stuff until you were good at throwing, etc.

t. read a lot of exercise books from the 1900s and before

>if religion really is a meme why did people believe in god for so long?

I do tough This is how my gf is built, just with better face.

which are the best old exercise books, just curious

whats the difference?

Lot of people have shitty posture, how else do you fix it? Unless of course you define stretching in such narrow way. Like not counting hanging from pull up bar as stretching, it clearly is a stretch.

180 day no fap streak ruined fuck you faggot

please don't cum to flippy, she is pure and for admiration ONLY

>asian
>FEET
Could you be anymore of a degenerate beta?

>But she wasn’t exactly the kind of black chick I usually like, kinda ghetto.
>not fucking the ghetto out of her
Sad!

But why? There are hotter things than that

Any "man" with an asian fetish isn't a man. Are you surprised that his willpower is so low? The only woman that's ever touched him is his mom.
Pathetic

Go outside user

there is a form of retardation that makes the brain confuse feet with genetalia

look it up its science

>tfw like asian girls
>tfw love feet
>tfw managed to smash last 3 girls on first date
If this is what being a beta is then I like it. Also when women feel how hard my cock gets when they rub their soft feet up and down my legs they love it too.

Idk im 6'7 and I get stiff all the time stretching seems to help me a lot