Am 6'1 and 138lbs

I am not anorexic, because I'm not trying to lose weight; If anything I'm trying to gain weight. I used to drink a lot of coke and have switched to all water due to fear of diabetes and have since started losing even more weight.

I'm not sure what to do or what diets to follow and am afraid I'm going to waste away.

I'm a software developer so I don't get much exercise, so I'm certainly not burning too many calories.

I'm 19, please help

pic related, my arm

Attached: arm.jpg (1836x3264, 1.29M)

SS + GOMAD

I've never posted here before, I'm not sure what that means, sorry

Read the sticky

Eat more, it's that simple. It doesn't matter how much you think you're eating, if you're not gaining weight you're not eating enough.

go back to /v/ gaymer

Google a calorie calculator
Find your TDEE
Go ~500 calories above that
That's your daily target to reach

Liquid calories are a lot easier to get in than solids, so full fat milk for example could be a good choice if you struggle with eating a lot.

Since you're on Jow Forums, I'm obligated to urge you to lift and do a little
bit of cardio for your health as well. Good luck fren

My skinny dude, I was in your place 5 years ago. Not quite as tall, but just as skelly mode.

Heres the trick: You need to eat. You need to eat quite a lot of food. Even when you are not hungry. Start off slowly upping your calories (track them using an app or something), and get to a point where you are eating 5-6 meals per day, spaced evenly throughout, sticking to a 40/40/20 macro ratio.

Alongside this, start with a 3 day a week full body routine, and after 6 months work up to a proper split routine, either upper/lower or PPL.

Consistency is the key. Do not deviate, and you will achieve gains in several years. Good luck.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

I literally don't know what a sticky is, I've never used Jow Forums in my life.

Thank you to everyone who's been super helpful!

To this guy, sorry for not using Jow Forums.

S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

uh
skelly being clicky
read the fucking sticky
uh

user i believe you have an eating disorder and are in denial. If you do have an eating disorder it is okay. Just being aware and mindful is half the battle.

No guy who is 6'1 accidentally ends up 138lbs, let alone 150 or even 160 without conscious effort. You'd have to be eating under 2000 calories every day for months and months to stay this low. Your maintenance at 6'1 is probably 2250 or so.

This is not meant to bash you or anything, its just important to come to the realization that your brain is working against you.

For whatever reason most of the choices you make are on the side of staying skinny. You probably don't even realise it.

The most important thing to know is "calories in vs calories out." All the fad diets and popular trends bow to this one golden rule.

If you are losing weight it means you aren't eating enough calories. If you are not gaining or losing it means you are burning as much as you eat. If you are eating more calories than you burn it means you are gaining weight.

It's basic physics, metabolism can be considered a black box. You only need to know the initial and final products in the reaction (calories in, calories out).

So knowing that calories is all that matters, you just have to make the concious effort to count the calories you consume, and make sure to try and get 2500-3000.

Preferably 3000-4000 since you are EXTREMELY underweight.

But please make sure to actually count your calories for your meals at least the first couple times because almost everyone severely underestimates or overestimates how much they eat.

In your case i am very confident that it will be difficult for you at first to stick to 3000+ actual counted/measured calories because your brain and body will tell you this is too much.

You'll be eating around 6-8 plates of food that are about the size of two fists a day. Please try to avoid liquid calories though as much as possible (eg non-diet coke or weight gaining shakes).

Attached: 1560870331943.jpg (584x657, 231K)

Awe shit new blood

OP just drink a fuck ton of whole milk every day, and not some of that shitty Walmart brand stuff. Get the grass fed, as clean as possible milk.

Have a slow cooker at home? Make chili. Use 75% lean ground beef and beans. Tons of fiber, protein, and enough fat to add some extra calories.

hello xqc how u doin

>2250
I doubt it. I am 150lbs and at 2100. He is probably closer to 1500

Don’t fret. Wait until you get older and your metabolism slows down. I use to be 6’1 145 for the longest time. Now I’m 27 6’1 and 215.

Have you tied eating food?

i think maybe in the short term drinking liquid calories could help, but this is not a healthy mindset.

OP needs to learn how to eat without relying on meal replacements.

Meal replacements like protein bars and liquid calories of any kind are actually how a lot of people perpetuate their eating disorder.

Eg anorexics eat a lot of protein bars because they are low calorie, or justify eating only a little because they drink weight gainer shakes.

If OP learns how to eat proportioned solid meals early on to get 2500+ calories it will be a lot easier for him in the long run and he will have an easier time sticking to it.

Attached: 1559878046538.jpg (700x520, 76K)

>6'1
manlet

Fbpb. Just be sure to add accessories to your upper body lifts or you'll come out of it looking like a misshapen pear

Cute twink desu