How does one get a mentally ill gf?

>tfw no paranoid/anxious gf to comfort and hug while telling her how everything is going to be okay

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (406x550, 32K)

>be Chad
>collect mentally ill gf
It is literally that easy

Well obviously I'm not a Chad.
>ywn caress your schizophrenic gf, telling her that the only voice that's real is mine

>Well obviously I'm not a Chad.
Then you can't get a gf, sorry

you dont, because im too paranoid to be with anyone

Attached: 1551578765124.jpg (720x1080, 91K)

Are you a female (male) or maybe a female (female)...?

>ywn never break her out of her shell with care and affection

female (female)

no one legitimately wants to do this, people just look down upon schizophrenics and see them as easy prey

im schizoaffective do you want to be my friend

>i'm too paranoid
>unless he's hot
>then I fuck him for months on end until I get bored
I wish women weren't crazy.

I've got a depressed emo qt3.14, she started talking to me on instagram after seeing that we had the same taste in music

>people just look down upon schizophrenics
What kind of fears do you have?
The typical gas through air vents type of stuff or something different?

>female (female)
And what is your drama? What is it like to suffer from schizophrenia? Are you more than that, do you have hobbies, interests and future plans?

Sorry for all the questions. I am just curious.

Through Facebook groups. Join their real life meetups, spin a story how your little brother also had their disease and passed away. Fuck tarded pussy.

better question, how does one get a gf that's not mentally ill? trick question you can't

Attached: 1551209128500.jpg (603x961, 244K)

meet them online and wait a few months till they cheat on you

>tfw no schizophrenic wife to that depends on me for every aspect of her life
Do girls like that even exist?

Not her but I would be willing to be friends with you.

Question for you OP. I've met guys who say they like that but usually they get sick of caring for someone with mental issues very fast. Do you expect you would be able to fix or cure this hypothetical gf or would you be okay with her being scared and anxious for the rest of your lives?

I would like to think that I'd do my best to help her. Even if nothing works, I'd like to be there to comfort her in her worst moments.

wanting someone because they're mentally ill is literally the most retarded fucking choice you can make. Mentally ill people are called mentally ill for a reason. Especially difficult if they're paranoid like you want them to be. They will always think you're cheating on them, they will yell at you, abuse you and maybe even cheat on you because they're too mentally ill to even keep a relationship. Anyone who has been in a long term relationship with a mentally ill person can confirm this. I have more than 5 mental illnesses and I can tell you, I would constantly drug you and take pictures of you while you sleep, I'd want you to help me dig out a grave, I'd want you to mutilate yourself and let me drink your blood and similar, and in the end, since I'm psychotic, I may even kill you.

That's good, also probably a solid way to land someone who will become dependent on you (not that that's a good thing, but at the same time she won't break up with you). Try to stay away from meme illnesses, that's my best advice. I'm worried you'll end up with a self diagnosed BPD cheater who will take advantage of your kind nature.

my schizo gf dumped me because of problems with her schizophrenia. it hurts more than losing a normal gf. don't do it OP

not op, but i dont expect i would be able to fix her, its nothing like that. just want to like try to help a little bit. im sure someone will say its some savior complex or i want a dependent, but im pretty sure its neither of those, id admit to it if it was. its something else and i dont know how to explain it

are you a bro or a girl

i'm also a schizo looking for a schizo friend. or just anyone willing to be patient with a mentally ill person

Girl, is that a problem for you?

I can be patient with you, although I doubt you would do the same for me.

no not a problem do you want to exhange discords

Sure but i would rather not make mine public, so if you have an email or something I will add it.

You don't actually want that. You don't want to have to deal with someone elses' anxiety as well as your own.

every guy that says this is never patient enough when she tries to push away your efforts to comfort her. like says, you don't actually want to deal with someone like this.